2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Also this might be a bit tmi but my boobs have been hurting like crazy and mainly one boob. Joking I told the hubs he should rub them to make them feel better (he rubs my back and feet) well he did and told me it felt hard. I didnt believe him until I felt each one and yes it was but then when he was done it was like he rubbed the "hardness" out. Weird...dont remember experiencing this eith my son.

Tentaively dipping my feet in and saying hello after getting faint bfps over the last 3 days. Af due in two days and hopefully I will get a nice pregnant on a digi when I test.

I'm Babytots and this will be my 7th pregnancy. I have 4 gorgeous children 2 girls and 2 boys my angel Jessica and my two tiny angels. To say I'm nervous is an understatement after losing Jessica at 19 weeks I may have the odd wobble here and there so I shall apologise in advance for any posts in the future where I turn into a stressed mama-to-be.

Going by ov (I have long cycles) I am due 29th March so just get in there. May well end up being induced due to medical reasons so can't see me going past that date.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully I will be in this for the long haul. x

Yay, welcome over hun!!!!!!

Wow, I haven't been on the board much in the last week. I was pretty anxious waiting for my u/s due to my history of early losses, so I stayed away for a bit. Now I can't even begin to catch up!

So, I had my ultrasound today and got good news! Baby measured 7 weeks, 1 day, and the heart rate was 122. Everything was looking good. :) After all the losses I've had, I was steeling myself for bad news and not letting myself get excited, but now I can relax somewhat.

Brilliant news hun! Such a relief!

I'm having a pretty rough day. DH has been in Georgia working for two weeks and was supposed to come home Friday, but it doesn't look like he'll be coming home until Tuesday now :cry: on top of that, I still have zilch for symptoms. Nothing has returned. No boob soreness, no nausea, I'm not even tired anymore :nope: I feel like Tuesday is just so far away and I'm dreading it at the same time because I don't want to hear bad news. My second loss was 7+3 weeks, and that's what I'll be tomorrow. I tried my Doppler today and couldn't find anything, not even the placenta sound. just feel like I need to have a good cry.

Oh hun :hugs: can you get a scan this week to set your mind at rest?

Hi ladies! Can I join the group? I'm currently 4 weeks with my first and it says my due date is March 23rd.

Hi Morgan, welcome and congrats!!

I had just bought my Lunette to use this cycle. The one that should have started day before yesterday. Oops? ;)

I also sold all my cloth diapers, because I figured it was never going to happen. Again, oops? /sigh

Well, at least now you know the secret to getting pregnant in the future! ;)

Omg I did exactly this with all the baby clothes, twice lol! :dohh:

So, everyone in the house has a super sick tummy tonight. I'm praying I don't have some type of food poisoning. I know that can be dangerous early on. /sigh

I get bloods tomorrow. FX I have nice numbers!

Ughhh! We have the same, ds1 projectile vomit on Tuesday, DH projectile other end today :sick:
Good luck for your bloods!

We use cloth nappies with our daughter and have done from day one.
They were a bit big to start but we managed fine.

They have flushable liners in so that and any poo goes into the toilet. They are easier to wash and quick to dry. The ones we have are one size fits all so will do her until she is potty trained. We will use them with the new baby too.

They are environmentally friendly and have saved us lots of money.

I am completely new to cloth nappies. Used disposable with DD. Where do you get cloth ones from? And is there a 'best brand' etc x

Just something funny https://mogul.ws/30-kids-crying-for...-if-you-are-a-parent-you-will-understand-lol/ Those of you who already have kids will get it, and those who are having your first... Get ready, lol!

Had my scan this morn but as expected its to early to see anything only thing we saw was gestational sack lol I go back in 10days n should have baby n heartbeat by then. They measured it at 5 to 5 n half weeks so it's no suprise nothing was seen. So I go for another scan on 28th , hope it goes by fast

Is anyone else eating loads?! OMG I'm loving food at the moment.

Also this might be a bit tmi but my boobs have been hurting like crazy and mainly one boob. Joking I told the hubs he should rub them to make them feel better (he rubs my back and feet) well he did and told me it felt hard. I didnt believe him until I felt each one and yes it was but then when he was done it was like he rubbed the "hardness" out. Weird...dont remember experiencing this eith my son.

My left boob is always more sore than my right :shrug: Wonder why that happens?

Dan-O, we don't have anywhere good nearby that do early scans. There is one really good place in Chicago, but that's 2 hours away from me. If I lived closer I would be going there! But my scan is only 5 days away, I can hold out that long. Plus baby will be more formed by then.

I'm having a better day than I was yesterday. Not sure why I was so emotional yesterday, maybe hormones :shrug: Still no symptoms really, my boobs were sore last night in the middle of the night when I rolled over, but not this morning. I did gag when I was brushing my teeth, and I had a really vivid dream that a client came into our office at work who was a farmer and she smelled SO BAD of horse manure :haha: It was weird because in my dream I could smell the horse manure like it was right in front of my nose! Yuck!

Today is my Friday, yay! Hope everyone has a great day/weekend!

Is anyone else eating loads?! OMG I'm loving food at the moment.

i was from like week 4 to week 6, but this last week and a bit have been awful for food, i dont want to eat a thing!

I was the same way! Weeks 4-6 I ate a lot! Now I'm 7 weeks today & I have barely eaten the last few days...

yeh first i lost a few pounds then because i'd eaten so much i'd gained 3 pounds, now i've lost another 5 pounds these last few days through truly awful morning sickness

When I was looking into cloth diapers it seemed more mess than I wanted and pretty much cost the same as disposible

Depends on what you buy, really. I bought 24 Sunbaby brand (It's a Chinese brand) and spent about $160 on 2.5 years worth of diapers. You can't get disposables for that.

When I was looking into cloth diapers it seemed more mess than I wanted and pretty much cost the same as disposible

Depends on what you buy, really. I bought 24 Sunbaby brand (It's a Chinese brand) and spent about $160 on 2.5 years worth of diapers. You can't get disposables for that.

Yes,we spent a maximum of 200$ on our cloth. Definitely saved soooo much money. And you can use them for all of your children, so it's really not just 2 years... It's 4 years or more. The cost to launder them is barely anything.

ETA: Many people buy way more cloth diapers than are needed. We had 18 and it was plenty!

Yes,we spent a maximum of 200$ on our cloth. Definitely saved soooo much money. And you can use them for all of your children, so it's really not just 2 years... It's 4 years or more. The cost to launder them is barely anything.

ETA: Many people buy way more cloth diapers than are needed. We had 18 and it was plenty!

And then you can turn around and sell them for even more savings! That $160 worth of Sunbabys I turned around and sold for $80 when we thought we wouldn't have more. So, really, I spent about $80 on 2.5 years worth of diapers.

Question: Do any of you ladies NOT live close to the hospital/place you're delivering at? I live about 45 minutes from mine. There IS one like 3 minutes away, but it's not a very good hospital.

Has anyone seen that recent YouTube video where the guy drives his wife to the hospital kind of far away & she delivers the baby right outside the hospital doors & they capture it all with his GoPro? I'm so scared that's going to be me!

Question: Do any of you ladies NOT live close to the hospital/place you're delivering at? I live about 45 minutes from mine. There IS one like 3 minutes away, but it's not a very good hospital.

Has anyone seen that recent YouTube video where the guy drives his wife to the hospital kind of far away & she delivers the baby right outside the hospital doors & they capture it all with his GoPro? I'm so scared that's going to be me!

Theoretically, yes. Realistically, not going to happen. I'm a veteran, and usually use the VA for healthcare. And they'd make me go to a hospital that's really good, but 45 min in no traffic away.

I have a vertical csection scar and I'm on blood thinners. I am NOT risking going into natural labor and being roughly an hour from the hospital. The type of scar I have has a roughly 9% chance of failing.

I'm going to the hospital 10 min away, and if they don't like it, I'll pay privately. (Fortunately, I have other insurance, it just costs me more.)

My coworker delivered his wife's second baby in the back of their van halfway to the hospital! It is rare though. I'm about half an hour from the hospital I will be delivering at, but my doctor's office is in the building I work in (Which is why i'm delivering at that hospital). Don't worry, the chances of you delivering before you get to the hospital are very slim.

Not seen the vid, but I labour quite fast and furious and ours is 40 mins away. I would happily have a home birth but I have to get antibiotics in labour. We made it less than an hour before baby came last time, so I missed my window for antibiotics anyway lol!

I live 45 minutes away from my hospital, too. When I was in labor with DS2, I went there and they sent me home because they said I wasn't in "deep, full labor" and told me to come back when I couldn't talk through my contractions anymore. So I did...and apparently my pain level is high because when I got there, I was dilated to 8 :wacko: I didn't almost have him in the car or anything, but I think this time I'll go in sooner than when I can't talk through contractions!

What # baby will this be for all of you?

This will be #3 for me, I figured I would feel bloated or something but I don't really feel bloated or bigger at all. Anyone else not seeing a change in their waistline much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->