2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Wish I felt hungry go to work feeling sick come home feeling sick :-(

Eating less and less but clothes getting tighter and tighter lol

I'm not very far from the hospital but neither me or dh have a car. This may be a ridiculous question so I apologise if it's a stupid idea. But is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to walk to the hospital in early labour? It would take about half an hour. Just depending on timing there could be a long wait for a taxi.

I'm not very far from the hospital but neither me or dh have a car. This may be a ridiculous question so I apologise if it's a stupid idea. But is there any reason why I wouldn't be able to walk to the hospital in early labour? It would take about half an hour. Just depending on timing there could be a long wait for a taxi.

The first two hours of my labor, my contractions were about 10 minutes apart. If I had to walk, I would have been able to. At that point the contractions were very noticeable, but they weren't 'stop you in your tracks and hunch over' yet. So, yes, I think it's very possible.

I forgot to mention, my labor was 4 hours from the first contraction until DD was in my arms.

The first two hours of my labor, my contractions were about 10 minutes apart. If I had to walk, I would have been able to. At that point the contractions were very noticeable, but they weren't 'stop you in your tracks and hunch over' yet. So, yes, I think it's very possible.

That's good to know. Thanks

My son I went into labor with, and I actually took a walk to make sure the contractions were real. We got about 3-4 blocks and I knew they were. It might be *hard* to make it, but I think you can. :)

It depends on your labour. Don't forget you need to bring things with you as well. Be prepared to take a cab if you need to.

I think a lot of women are encouraged to walk around during labor, so I guess it's possible to walk to the hospital. I'd definitely have a plan B, though!

I don't think there is going to be a baby for me this time. I had a u/s today and I should have been around 5 weeks and there was nothing. Doctor thinks early loss that was absorbed. Also my test at the obgyn office was faint. I went for bloods and will be going back the next few days for more bloods. I have another appt Wednesday but I'm afraid I won't be having my March baby. It was nice getting to know you all....:cry: Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you

It depends on your labour. Don't forget you need to bring things with you as well. Be prepared to take a cab if you need to.

Oh yes I was forgetting we will have things to carry. But dh would be able to mange them. Still I'll try to get a taxi or a lift from someone but have that as my last resort

I was 16days over due the pitocin took two hours to work and when it did it was so strong my heart stopped! I literally had pain for 20minutrs then the cardiac team were reviving me! Can't remember it!

I was 16days over due the pitocin took two hours to work and when it did it was so strong my heart stopped! I literally had pain for 20minutrs then the cardiac team were reviving me! Can't remember it!

Wow, that's terrifying! Also, they don't let you go more than ten days over here thankfully. 16 days overdue is awful!

I don't think there is going to be a baby for me this time. I had a u/s today and I should have been around 5 weeks and there was nothing. Doctor thinks early loss that was absorbed. Also my test at the obgyn office was faint. I went for bloods and will be going back the next few days for more bloods. I have another appt Wednesday but I'm afraid I won't be having my March baby. It was nice getting to know you all....:cry: Happy and healthy 9 months to all of you

I'm so, so sorry :( :hugs:

Oh hun, I'm so sorry :hugs: :(

In my case, with my daughter, there was no "early labor." (For what it's worth, this was my first birth.) I was already 4-5 cm dilated and 90% effaced a couple days before labor started. When it started, I went from no contractions at all to hard contractions right on top of each other. Other women have very different experiences, but I certainly wouldn't have wanted to take a half hour walk to the hospital at that point. Plus, you could go into labor in the middle of the night, and I don't know about where you live, but here it's COLD at night in March.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Count me in please! Got my BFP yesterday :D

EDD 31st March, just scraped in!

Yay so pleased to see you over here my due date is the 28th (i think so just two days between us).

I'm so sorry to read this. Did they say anything about your uterine lining? Did it show any thickening to suggest your body was/is pregnant? Are you sure of your exact days? I only ask these questions as at 5 weeks they can get it so wrong. I really hope your next appointment brings you some good news.

Oh god how frightening for you and for your family too.

Ladies does anyone know what foods I need to avoid now. I know the guidelines change so often and its been nearly 3 years since I was last pregnant.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->