2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm hoping it's too early to tell imsotired, FX crossed the bloodwork is positive. However, I think most of us are too familiar with preparing for the worst to happen, and how hopeless it feels. Just know I will be thinking of you.

Thanks. I don't know, the whole this is pretty confusing. I got my first positive on July 9th and my tests did indeed become darker but very slowly and I stopped testing on the 14th because I was obsessing.I have had very few symptoms this time as well. I am kinda hoping for low numbers as far as blood work goes because I'm hoping it's not tubal or something. I did get an ultrasound and there was no mass in my tubes but apparently the equipment at my obgyn can't see in the tubes in detail. But no baby to be seen, no sac, nothing. Empty. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this. But thank you all so much for all of your positivity and sympathy. I do appreciate it.

Is there any chance it could be too early to see the sac at all? Your hcg needs to be over 1500 usually x

babytots, they didn't say anything about lining or anything only that there was no baby in my uterus? Doctor suggested it had been absorbed? Because my urine test was faintly positive there and I had multiple positives at home, he doesn't doubt that I was indeed pregnant. I had blood drawn today and will have more on Monday and Wednesday and another appt Wednesday morning. I'm assuming they will check again but it seems, the way things stand now, that it's not going to be a successful pregnancy. I've had no bleeding yet, so I'm not even sure that this is considered a miscarriage? I have 7 positive tests on my dresser, so I don't know what to think.

I'm confused by this did they see a gestational sack on your scan? I had a scan today which measured me at 5week and the only thing seeable was the gestational sack and they wasn't concerned just said its too early and booked me in for another scan on 28th. Maybe try a cb digi see what that says?

Believe me, I am also confused. Nothing was seen on my ultrasound. Not anything in my uterus.

I'm hoping it's too early to tell imsotired, FX crossed the bloodwork is positive. However, I think most of us are too familiar with preparing for the worst to happen, and how hopeless it feels. Just know I will be thinking of you.

Thanks. I don't know, the whole this is pretty confusing. I got my first positive on July 9th and my tests did indeed become darker but very slowly and I stopped testing on the 14th because I was obsessing.I have had very few symptoms this time as well. I am kinda hoping for low numbers as far as blood work goes because I'm hoping it's not tubal or something. I did get an ultrasound and there was no mass in my tubes but apparently the equipment at my obgyn can't see in the tubes in detail. But no baby to be seen, no sac, nothing. Empty. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this. But thank you all so much for all of your positivity and sympathy. I do appreciate it.

Is there any chance it could be too early to see the sac at all? Your hcg needs to be over 1500 usually x

If this is the case I will be in shock and awe of the whole situation. I think that my hcg would be higher than that by now considering I began testing positive over a week ago. I have no idea how this could have happened. I fully expected to see something on the scan, not a heartbeat yet, but something. There was nothing

If this is the case I will be in shock and awe of the whole situation. I think that my hcg would be higher than that by now considering I began testing positive over a week ago. I have no idea how this could have happened. I fully expected to see something on the scan, not a heartbeat yet, but something. There was nothing

i'm so sorry, its really sad :( :hugs: hope you get your baby soon <3 xxx

Sorry about the new confusion and/or recent losses. All the best to you!

I have a question. I missed a call from the midwife offices yesterday, and I was supposed to be hearing if I got accepted or not. I called today and got the answering machine, so I left a message. I don't know when I might hear again. Should I call my doctor or is it still early enough that I don't have to worry? I know there isn't much I can do at this point to make sure the pregnancy continues, but I want to see someone for piece of mind. But sometimes the wait at my doctors office can be long, so I might hear from the midwives by then. What should I do?:shrug:

I don't avoid any food, in vegan so theirs not allot there that they don't recommend. Had the odd glass if wine past 28weeks.

To be honest everyone is diff on how quick Hcg builds up some people have a slow build up of Hcg, how dark have ur test lines been they can be a give away on how much Hcg there is.

I'm due on March 28th! Can't even believe this I keep thinking I'm dreaming.

Me too!! I feel like I've been waiting for so long

To everyone else I love the soft serve ice cream myself and what would be the reason for not having it?

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month! And so sorry to the ladies who already had to say goodbye to their little angels :(
I found out yesterday. This is my first pregnancy and i am super scared that something bad happens! My estimated due date is the 27th!

What # baby will this be for all of you?

This will be #3 for me, I figured I would feel bloated or something but I don't really feel bloated or bigger at all. Anyone else not seeing a change in their waistline much?

Number 2. I'm very bloated and i feel heavy lower down! Was going to ask if that's normal for 2+ pregnancies x

To be honest everyone is diff on how quick Hcg builds up some people have a slow build up of Hcg, how dark have ur test lines been they can be a give away on how much Hcg there is.

I tried to upload a pic of my tests here but it said file was too large. Any way it seemed that there was some progression on my tests, however slow. But today at the office the test was very faint. But as long as I was testing positive even if I was only 4 wks (and I tested pos at 3) something should have been seen on u/s. So i clearly lost the baby in some way. If I go in on Wednesday and they see a baby I will be shocked.

Are you serious? Did you have an occasional glass with your last pregnancy?

I did. I had one during Thanksgiving dinner (33 weeks along) and one on New Year's Eve, which was also my 25th birthday, and I was 37 weeks along.

My OB says that the only reason they now are "supposed" to recommend against all alcohol is because most Americans do not understand the concept of moderation. Take France, for example. By standard, they have been drinking a couple glasses a week for as long as we can date. They also do NOT have as many cases of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome as this country does.

To everyone else I love the soft serve ice cream myself and what would be the reason for not having it?

Apparently the machines that make it are hard to clean and keep sanitary, so there's a risk of food poisoning, which can be dangerous in pregnancy. I mentioned it to a friend who said she used to work at Dairy Queen and that it's true about the machines not being as clean as they should be. I think I've only seen it mentioned online, not in any of my pregnancy books, so I'm not taking it too seriously... :icecream:

Are you serious? Did you have an occasional glass with your last pregnancy?

I did. I had one during Thanksgiving dinner (33 weeks along) and one on New Year's Eve, which was also my 25th birthday, and I was 37 weeks along.

My OB says that the only reason they now are "supposed" to recommend against all alcohol is because most Americans do not understand the concept of moderation. Take France, for example. By standard, they have been drinking a couple glasses a week for as long as we can date. They also do NOT have as many cases of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome as this country does.

That totally makes sense- I've never been drunk- just a little tipsy! I think I'd still be too nervous to have a drink but it does make sense that moderation isn't going to hurt the baby!

You all talking about ice cream gave me a major chocolatey ice cream craving! I think I'm going to have to make a trip to Coldstone Creamery!!!

Hey girls! Congrats to all on your bfps!! So sorry to those whom have lost their little angels. :hugs:
I would cautiously like to join you all! I got my :bfp: on Tuesday! 4 weeks today and should be due March 26. I'm cautiously excited as I've had an early MC before and a chemical pregnancy just last month. This will be baby #2 for us! :happydance: I will feel MUCH better once I get past 6 weeks!!!

What # baby will this be for all of you?

This will be #3 for me, I figured I would feel bloated or something but I don't really feel bloated or bigger at all. Anyone else not seeing a change in their waistline much?

Number 2. I'm very bloated and i feel heavy lower down! Was going to ask if that's normal for 2+ pregnancies x

Chrislo- this is number 2 for me too and I'm only 4 weeks along and feeling SOOOO bloated. I swear I look pregnant already! If this continues I don't how long I will be able to keep this "secret" :haha:

Apparently the machines that make it are hard to clean and keep sanitary, so there's a risk of food poisoning, which can be dangerous in pregnancy. I mentioned it to a friend who said she used to work at Dairy Queen and that it's true about the machines not being as clean as they should be. I think I've only seen it mentioned online, not in any of my pregnancy books, so I'm not taking it too seriously... :icecream:

I guess we need to be careful but not so careful we take away all the treats

This will baby #1 for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"