2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Thank you! Can I ask a question? I am basically 4 weeks pregnant, I came off the pill in June had one withdrawal bleed on the 20th of May then my first 'real' period on the 20th of June. Then this month I got ovulation pains on the 4th and got my BFP yesterday. Now I got some weird little period cramps but no blood. And it also seems like after my CM increased it's decreasing right now :( Just scared that my little bean won't stick :( Any input?

I had period like cramps for a few days right when AF was due, with no bleeding. It's just from the uterus stretching. I haven't had much CM to speak of the whole time. I haven't had a scan yet, but as far as I can tell everything going along just fine, and I still have plenty of symptoms.

I don't have many symptoms other than being tired all the time and my boobs hurt just a teeny tiny bit. And I eat more. I probably just over exaggerate. :/

Is anyone on a second (or third, fourth) pregnancy, and is experiencing no symptoms when previously you did??

Trying not to worry but hard not to :(

Thank you! Can I ask a question? I am basically 4 weeks pregnant, I came off the pill in June had one withdrawal bleed on the 20th of May then my first 'real' period on the 20th of June. Then this month I got ovulation pains on the 4th and got my BFP yesterday. Now I got some weird little period cramps but no blood. And it also seems like after my CM increased it's decreasing right now :( Just scared that my little bean won't stick :( Any input?

I received my BFP right at 4 weeks & started cramping that night & have had them off & on every since, even today! I attribute it to my uterus having to stretch & grow to fit a nice size pumpkin in it eventually!

No blood is a good sign & a lot of women get increased CM!

I am not worried about the increased CM but that it got less all of the sudden. But maybe tomorrow it will be more again. We will see. But thank you ladies, I already feel a bit better now!

Imsotired, so sorry to hear the news. Likely a chemical then? I think a loss before 6 weeks is classified as such. I had one with my very first pregnancy and conceived my daughter very next cycle. It hits all people differently losing a bean so early. My thoughts are with you. Hugs xx.

As far as cramping, that's totally normal at this stage. Just uterus accommodating the little bean snuggling in and preparing to sttttrrrreeetch!

I'm glad that it's normal. I'm just sooo new to all this, I never know what to think. :blush:

I've actually just begun spotting. So I believe it may just be a chemical which was on it's way? Regardless, Thank you for all of your support ladies! H&H 9 months to all of you!

Here's hoping for a baby bump for me this year!

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month! And so sorry to the ladies who already had to say goodbye to their little angels :(
I found out yesterday. This is my first pregnancy and i am super scared that something bad happens! My estimated due date is the 27th!

Hey girls! Congrats to all on your bfps!! So sorry to those whom have lost their little angels. :hugs:
I would cautiously like to join you all! I got my :bfp: on Tuesday! 4 weeks today and should be due March 26. I'm cautiously excited as I've had an early MC before and a chemical pregnancy just last month. This will be baby #2 for us! :happydance: I will feel MUCH better once I get past 6 weeks!!!

I'm due on March 28th! Can't even believe this I keep thinking I'm dreaming.

Hi ladies, welcome aboard and congratulations on your bfps!!

I've actually just begun spotting. So I believe it may just be a chemical which was on it's way? Regardless, Thank you for all of your support ladies! H&H 9 months to all of you!

Here's hoping for a baby bump for me this year!

I've heard a great deal of accounts where a chemical was followed by a sticky BFP, my own included. Praying it's the same for you. Hugs xx

Cramping is normal during early pregnancy, especially your first. The uterus is stretching out, which makes it feel like cramping. As long as you're not bleeding, and the pain isn't severe, it sounds normal. I can't say I that I know of any link between the amount of CM and whether a pregnancy is viable or not, but I think what you described sounds pretty normal.

Whoa, just stood up to quick and had a massive head rush/dizzy spell. I sat back down and it went away. Anyone else having this?

Dan-o, I did some digging (can't stand uncertainty) and believe I may have ovulated on or around the 23rd. Could you please add me under March 16th. Will have a definite date after my scan on the 12th. Thanks!

Whoa, just stood up to quick and had a massive head rush/dizzy spell. I sat back down and it went away. Anyone else having this?

Yeah, I'm getting that on and off. It's worst when I get up from lying down. I've got a bunch of that kind of little symptom that I keep forgetting about when I try to list all my symptoms.

have this every time i get up, i know that as soon as i get up i have to get to a wall and lean or i'll fall over haha!!! so annoying after a while!!

any tips to reduce this would be helpful haha xxx

Oh good, I'm not glad you are dizzy, but glad I'm not alone ;)

I actually read an article about this today- apparently it's pretty common! Here's a link: https://pregnancy.familyeducation.com/first-trimester/6-weeks-5-days.html

I haven't experienced any yet- I do have pretty low blood pressure so every now & then I'll get it, but not yet since pregnant! Kittykat- you should read the article too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->