2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Uni that story is one you can look back on and laugh.:haha: That chef is just as crazy for not letting you bring the soup outside like who cares? LOL

Uni - I hope one day you look back on that and smile. I'm glad that you got your soup!

Oh my goodness Uni that soup story! I feel bad for laughing, but it just sounds so sad! It seems so strange that they wouldn't try to accommodate you, by making an exception or finding you a table inside so you could have your soup dammit! I'd be rather upset about it all, honestly. But I'm glad you did end up getting your soup! I'm also very impressionable where if I see or think of something delicious, I obsess about it until I can get it. But I get sick of it quickly.

My appointment went great in the sense that my uterus is measuring on schedule and baby's heartbeat sounds good. We didn't get to take a peek though. :( I should be receiving a call today from our local U/S tech to schedule a scan appointment. I so hope it's sooner rather than later.
I regard to my headaches, my MW said it's totally fine for me to take Tylenols, but if I'd rather avoid medicine (which I would if at all possible) to start taking a Magnesium supplement. So I bought some of that yesterday and have taken two doses so far since then. Haven't noticed any differences yet, but I would imagine it might take a while to settle in and start making a difference.

Hello ladies!
I haven't been on here currently, o much has been going on lately. But I wanted to update. I haven't seen my love since 8w and am dying to see him or her soon, im 15w so hopefully we find out the sex in a couple weeks!

Do you have a visible bump yet? Yes, I think im huge for just 15w.

Anyone feeling any movements? No, but occasionally I feel something unexplainable.

What has been the hardest thing about pregnancy for you so far?The heartburn and nausea.

What about your favorite thing? Watching my belly grow bigger :)

Any gut feelings' about what the gender might be? I feel its a boy but im prepared for another princess!!

Hope everyone is doing well and congrats on all of the gender scans!

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my "soup incident." Please don't feel bad about laughing; although it wasn't that long ago, already enough time has passed for me that I also find it hilarious. However, I still feel too embarrassed to go back to that restaurant probably forever lol

On an tangential note, it now appears that cucumbers are my kryptonite. It's not that I can't eat them - I don't even want to look at them and smelling them caused instant retching. I told DH he is not allowed to bring them in the house and that if he wants to eat them he will have to do it secretly while he is not home. At first he laughed, then he realized I was serious. I'm hoping as I get further along in the second trimester, food aversions and smells triggering stomach upset will subside?

itsme - I hope the magnesium supplements work. Glad to hear the appointment went well and I hope that by the time you read this you've gotten to have a peek at the little one :)

I finally have my gender scan today! WOOHOO! I should hopefully find out in 4 hours. ��

Man, I'm so bad at keeping up with this forum nowadays! I haven't posted in forever...but I'm 19 weeks tomorrow, and have my gender scan in two weeks, so ready!!

Well, we found out we're expecting another little girl! Not gonna lie, I was totally shocked. I felt convinced that this one was a boy, we both wanted a boy. If I'm completely honest, it was a tough pill to swallow as this is most likely our last, so the thought of having one of each was exciting. But she's healthy and measuring well! <3

Well, we found out we're expecting another little girl! Not gonna lie, I was totally shocked. I felt convinced that this one was a boy, we both wanted a boy. If I'm completely honest, it was a tough pill to swallow as this is most likely our last, so the thought of having one of each was exciting. But she's healthy and measuring well! <3

Glad baby is healthy. Sorry you both feel a bit of disappointment I know that has to be hard. But just think now you'll have two girls and they can be the best of friends. I know I love having a big sister. :hugs: And hey you never know maybe you will have another one later down the line :winkwink:

Same only I found out it's another little boy. My DH said he only wanted the one more but you never know what the future holds. He knows how badly I wanted a little girl. I'm glad baby is healthy though and measuring on track.

Congrats on your little girl itsme. I'm glad she's healthy :)

Sorry you felt some disappointment when you found out. That's completely natural when you're expecting/hoping for a certain sex.

My first two children are girls and they're like best friends. They definitely have their arguments (mainly over one of them stealing the others clothes!) but they are soooo close and I've enjoyed watching their relationship grow into such a solid one that will last a lifetime. It's comforting to know they'll always have each other when I'm no longer around :cloud9:

Congrats ladies! I know it is a little disappointing but the good news is they will be close sisters for itsme and close brothers for sweetV. I am happy that the babies are healthy :)

I have a 14 month old son and we find out the sex next Monday! I am excited! I can go either way. I would like a boy so then they would be close, only 19 months apart and I grew up with boys so that's nice. But I want a girl, since it would be a girl and the first girl on my husband's side so we shall see!

We finally told my kids on Saturday. My DS is so very excited to be having a little brother.

Amcolechii good luck at your US today let us know what you find out!

Hi everyone! So my instincts were right, we are having a baby girl!!! My son is 14 months old now so we are super excited for how close in age they will be!! :):pink:

Amcolechii congrats!:happydance::happydance:

I have another US tomorrow to get a picture of the four heart chambers because they couldn't get a good one with how he was positioned last time. And to check if my placenta has moved up at all yet. Fingers crossed it has and baby is in a good position!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->