2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Welcome, nickie, and congratulations!

Ward, I understand, I'm 32 and this will be #1!

My appointment isn't until the 30th.

Scooby, I can show you my progression, if you want. I've got a pic on my phone of 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 dpo. The first few days were super squinty, so I suspect you're worrying too much! And FRERs are garbage, I can't stand them!

Huge congratulations and welcome to all the new ladies :flower: how are you all feeling??

I'm so snappy today, it's unreal. OH is currently hiding in the bedroom, I think I've scared him! :dohh: he used all the hot water for his bath and I'm needing my shower before I go to work tonight :haha: what an earful he got!

I phoned the midwife today, they took all my details and are now sending me out my booking appt. So excited, cant wait to see when it is! And it's only 22 days till my first scan as well, so nervous, I really hope all is well

xx

I can also show you my progression on IC's if you like scooby, for the first few days they were so so light and havent really darkened until the last two.

xx

Hi all, and congratulations :) x
Do you mind if I join you, I have just found out we are expecting #2 :) dd turned 1 on valentines and we had been trying for our second since she was 4 months :) x

I did a superdrug test on saturday which was a faint positive :) FRER on Sunday and undeniable although still fairly faint line and this morning I did another superdrug test which is a bit darker than sats :) So happy as have had two chems/early losses :) x

I think I am due either 9th or 10th :) x
with the pic of two, the top is todays and bottom is saturdays x

asdfgh.jpg
IMG_7994aaaaaaaa.jpg

Dill and Lozzie, I'd love to see your progressions if you don't mind!

Welcome and congrats ks and Nickielg :)

Scooby sometimes it takes even longer than 24hrs for hcg to double so maybe you are just a slow riser. the line is deffo there. I personally am not a fan or FRERs my lines were never dark although I only did two on 11dpo and 12dpo.

Afm - soo tired, was working today and I have a physical job so am zonked this eve. Fortunately dd didnt fight bedtime! I have 28 days until scan....I hate waiting :haha: wish I could persuade the mw to give me an earlier one!

Okay, here it is. Top three are Chinese knockoffs at 9, 10, and 11dpo. Bottoms are Wondfos at 9, 10, 11, 12 (evening sample no hold), 16dpo. All are positive.

Attachments

• 20150301_130218.jpg
    20150301_130218.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Dill, that makes me feel better! Here's my progression now that today's tests (bottom 2) are dry, I do think they look considerably darker than yesterday.

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150302_143414-1_zps8kgddym7.jpg

I definitely see some progression there! :)

Thanks Dill and Certain, I'm such a POASaholic! I had an early miscarriage about 6 months before conceiving my LO, so I'm paranoid. I went to the dollar store today and bought 8 tests there. I'm pretty sure the checkout lady thought I was nuts! (probably because I am, hahaha)

I've always been a POAS addict, too, and was so nervous about this one because of my last chemical (and one heck of a bad MC last year as well). But my nurse said to stop POAS -- once you know you're pregnant, you're pregnant, until you're not.

Regardless, I did confirm with a digi at 10dpo, and I took another digi this weekend to make sure I was progressing (and I am - it said 2-3 weeks! :dance:)

Scooby I think your progressoon looks great, here's mine to compare. These are 8dpo, 9dpo, 10dpo and 11dpo. Top two are 8, then nexr two are 9, and so on. I do have more but im on nightshift so I will take a photo when I get in in the morning with the newer tests :D

Im also a poas addict, but I will stop after I get my 3+ on the digi. Got my 2-3 the other day

xx

Attachments

• 20150227_110525.jpg
    20150227_110525.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 7
I've been waivering between nauseous and starving all day today. I think these are good signs!! I had horrible MS during nearly my entire last pregnancy. It was pretty miserable, but early on it's sort of nice to have strong symptoms just to confirm that you really are pregnant!

Ugh, that's been me, too. Starving, nauseous, starving, nauseous, starving, nauseous... The nausea seems to be getting worse by the day. Ginger only goes so far!

Absolutely with you on the nausea and needing to nibble. Also got the most agonising nipples-my dd just poked me in the bbs and I yelled and jumped a mile, shw looked at me like I was mad. Also feeling really emotional today, think its due to a disturbed night too. One of my friends has just told me she is 12 weeks preg! we are staying with them at easter so will tell them then after my scan. I keep wanting to tell people and one of the mums at work (im a baby sensory leader) asked me yesterday and without thinking I said yes!! have sworn her to secrecy-can'tbelieve I let it slip though!

Im a poasa too-stopped mostly now but got another digital to try in a day or two for my 3+ :)

Midwife later...don't think much will happen though.

I'm tired, nipples are getting more sensitive, and I need to pee all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->