2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

Thank you, I waited the two days, and didn't see much difference, which is why I held and did another this afternoon as I had been told that frer show better if not using fmu, so thought I would give it a go xx

ks, your progression looks fine! Relax. :)

This is #1 for us, not including the ones we've lost during this journey. Getting a bit of a late start, but we didn't meet each other until a few years ago, after my divorce and after he decided he was finally ready to grow up and settle down. :rolleyes:

Morning sickness is getting worse by the day. I am only eating now because I know I have to!

Ladies should I be worried that I'm still getting not pregnant with a digital? I haven't taken it with FMU.

Again, I've heard that digitals are far less sensitive. I would try FMU tomorrow morning if your wee looks dark. I never test if I my wee looks too dilute. Xx

Progression looks great on those FRERs :)

Dill I swear you are having twins with that bad sickness this early :) can't wait to find out!

Nickie def try with fmu, digitals can be a right pain!

Thanks ladies. I think I'm just gonna stick with FRERs. I got two positives with one FRER and a Walmart cheapie.

nickie, digis tend to be pretty darn insensitive. Most women I've heard of who used them didn't come up positive until well after AF was due. How many dpo are you now, and how long have you been testing positive on pee sticks?

Certain, I would love it so much if I was!!! Considering how early I tested positive (even on the digi) and how sick I've been, it might make sense. But my 2nd digi put me at a pretty normal range (estimated me at 2-3 weeks past o, and I was 16dpo) so I doubt that I am.

Hi ladies! Welcome to the newcomers!

This will be my second child, DHs 3rd. DSD will be 18 at the end of this month, and our toddler just turned 2.

Still feeling some nausea today, especially this morning before I ate breakfast, and my boobs are pretty sore. I got a nice line on a FRER today, way better than yesterday, but my ICs are still looking less than impressive. I'm not really worried about the ICs at this point.

https://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o725/scoobydrlp/other/ttc/20150303_133752-1_zpsy9kvdvl4.jpg

Dill AF was due last Friday. And I took an FRER yesterday morning, and a Walmart cheapie with SMU. Both were positive. With my first I didn't even feel sick till 8 weeks along, so maybe Im just a slow HCG riser. I have some more FRERs and Im gonna take one tomorrow.

That's a nice line Scooby :D you feel a little less anxious now? xx

That's a nice line Scooby :D you feel a little less anxious now?? xx

Lozzie, yes my anxiety level is considerably lower today!

That is a nice line scooby! Congrats!! :) I tested again with a FRER and it was a darker line, think I'm done testing and ready to embrace this ptegnancy.

That is a nice line scooby! Congrats!! :) I tested again with a FRER and it was a darker line, think I'm done testing and ready to embrace this ptegnancy.

Happy to hear yours is darker too!

It makes me happy to see everyone's pee stick progressions!

I took my last FRER/surepredict test today and it's killing me to put them down, but I think I have to walk away before things get ugly. I'm starting to feel like a creeper with my pee stick collection. I have a single digital that I'm saving to take next week just to see if I can get it to say 2-3 weeks before I can fully walk away from my addiction.

Knowing there's not much else I can do now makes me feel like I should invest more time in hobby so I'm not looking at the clock, which is dragging to get to that first appointment.

I am going to pee on my last stick tomorrow. I have done over 20hpt and it's silly! I will post a pic tomorrow if I get my 3+.
I have just done some gardening and think this will be my new mind occupier as I love being outside. :)
How are you ladies feeling? Xx

Welcome flower, congrats! And I know the time really is dragging till my first appt as well. I'm just Sooo tired all the time, and peeing constantly but other than that I'm okay. Only one bout of MS so far. I believe I may have pregnancy rhinitis though. Have had a stuffy nose for weeks. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->