2015 November Sweet Potatoes!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!

I am pretty much symptomless which worries me. I do get tired though, and my eyes are closing at 9pm every evening.
I am waiting for Thursday to do another CB digi which will hopefully give me 3+.
I am holding out until next week to tell the doctor and make it official.
My POAS addiction is still here, but I was good today and didn't test! The first morning in over 10 days!
Good luck with the MW CurtainTurton. Xx

Hi ladies I'd like to join I'm due November 9th feels like an eternity away lol x

Welcome to the group Butterfly. Xx

How many ladies are pregnant with #1 here? Or more children like me. This pregnancy is #4 our VERY last one!
If all goes to plan we are hoping to stay team yellow this time as it will be the last time we go through pregnancy and labour. The days are passing so slowly. I think after our first scan I will relax a little but that seems like a lifetime away. :-( xx

Fantastic butterfly. I love the idea of a big family. I come from 9 (dad was married twice).
I am really worried about what people's reactions will be though and I am going to attempt not to tell anyone until after our 20 week scan! My DH says that will be impossible as I am thin/average and with #4 no doubt I will show early.
When is everyone planning on breaking the news? I never have until after our 12 week scan, but my sister told is all the day she got a BFP so I know everyone is different. Xx

Welcome and congrats to all the new bfps.
This is number 2 for us and the last if dh has his way.
Feeling really nervous at the moment. I was always worrying something would be wrong in my first pregnancy too.

OH was straight on the phone as soon as I showed him the digi on Friday lol I'd have liked to have waited a bit but he's so excited this will be his first so can't blame him after just over a year ttc he thought there was something wrong with him but alas it was me my body was all over the place after being on the depo for 3 years it's been a bit tense as I suffer from bi polar so i had to come off all meds but feel really balanced at the moment and fx'd it'll stay that way as I would like to stay off the meds so I can breastfeed everyone's worried I'll have a relapse but I've taken every precaution I can think of to prevent it from happening and have a review with my shrink next week and that's my story so far lol xx

I just started getting a little bit of MS. And this #2, our 1st was became an angel at 24 weeks.
I've told a lot of my coworkers (I work at a daycare) that I am expecting because they all know about my loss and how much DH & I were trying for another child. :)

Welcome to all the new ladies! We're not even halfway through November due dates yet. We're going to have a huge group. That's so cool.

Scoobydrlp your progression looks awesome! I'm so happy for you. :thumbup:

This is #6 for me but #1 for hubs. I was married previously. We wanted a "we" baby and honestly, I didn't think I could get pregnant again, so I'm as shocked as anyone. He wanted to tell everyone as soon as I told him, but after taking a day or two to think about it, he decided he could wait. So we're waiting until 12 weeks to tell everyone else.

I'm seriously exhausted with this pregnancy. I want to nap all day and go to bed by 7 every night. All of which is impossible with my job and many children. I've been sucking it up, but it's tough. I feel like people are going to start asking questions soon. Especially about the feeling sick part. Weds will be my first day off since I found out, and I might sleep the whole day just for fun.

It's lovely there is a range of us Mummies. I think I am complety overwhelmed at the moment with being pregnant. As if my brain won't allow my body to feel pregnant if that makes sense!
It was such a lovely surprise, and being unexpected I think makes me worry more. What if this is our last chance etc? I have given in though and booked into the GP next Friday when I should be about 6+2.
Obviously, my dates are all based on guess work from cervix position and openness so I may be out by a few days either way. Xx

Welcome, Butterfly :flower: fx all goes well for you during and after pregnancy, especially with your bipolar disorder xx

Teeny, this is number 1 for myself and OH, it's so nervewracking lol! We've told our parents, my best mate and OH's sister and brother-in-law already, keeping quiet till after my first scan for everyone else :D Work will be the next to know after my 7wk scan because of the risks I face in my job.

Seems we're all knackered and sick, glad I'm not alone in my symptoms! Nobody seemed to notice me creeping off to the bathroom during nightshift last night about a hundred times :haha:

xx

I know how you feel Teeny. If I weren't peeing like every 5 mins, I wouldnt think I was pregnant. I think I knew before I tested too because I was just so calm about it this month. I wasn't obsessing like usual over every little symptom. lol.

I am a nervous wreck though, I wish this appt would just hurry up and come! My best friend asked me why I havent peed on a million sticks yet, and I told her, I saw two positives, and thats enough for me. Lol.

I'm just hoping everything goes well this time and we can finally have a little one at home with us. I freaked out for a second last night about finances and all that stuff, and if I was truly ready or not. I am ready, just so so nervous.

WooHoo!! Congrats on all the new BFPs and welcome ladies!! <3 <3

Has anyone heard from 3chords? I've scanned through the thread but haven't seen an update from her. How you doing 3chords??? :)

Scooby, I definitely see some progression lines there! Have you tested again today??

Teeny, You aren't alone. I'm still pretty symptom-less over here.

I'll be seeing my MW for the first time today, pretty excited about that. Having a tour of the birthing facilities, but I think I'm going to see if she has any openings for a home birth. :)

I had a home birth last time and will be having one again this time, FX'd. It was amazing. I had a quick labour, no pain relief and we were all snuggled up together by midnight in our own bed.
I would definitely recommend a home birth if anyone is thinking about one.
I also have a lot of breast feeding experience and nursed my daughter until 2 1/4yrs, so any questions please feel free to ask. Xx

Hi everyone :wave: can I join? I'm 4 weeks tomorrow & due on the 11th November xx

Thanks Teeny :)
I won't be able to have a homebirth but I love the idea of it :)
This is #2 for us :)

Hi coralingold welcome and congratulations!

So I have just come back from the midwife and have done my booking forms (sooo many questions!) and have my bounty folder (now it seems real!? :haha: ) got to go for bloods on Friday and will receive my 12 week scan date in the post. FX its closer to 11 weeks :p

That's fab CurtainTurton.
I am guessing I will be sent for booking in sometime around 8/9 weeks pregnant after seeing the GP next week. I remember it taking ages with question after question! Does that mean you now have your pregnancy folder too?! It makes me excited to get myself in the system. Xx

Yes teeny I do and I know, its amazing what a difference it makes. Seriously hope everything goes well now. How can the 30th seem sooo far away!?!

I am not sure whether this is enough progression? I have had 2 chemicals so really worried :( x the top is the 1st, and the middle is today fmu and the bottom is this evening after holding for several hours, but didn't dip it quite as long and the control line looks a little lighter than the others in rl xx

Attachments

• dfghj.jpg
    dfghj.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12
There is a definite progression in the first two honey. They are getting darker. I found the best way to get an idea is test every 2 days as hcg doubles. I never test twice in one day as I NEVER see a difference. It all looks good though honey.
Sorry to hear about your losses. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"