https://s2.postimg.org/75hl3d9p5/luci_sushi.jpg​

Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• 12189934_10153253099645678_202359722123639103_n.jpg
    12189934_10153253099645678_202359722123639103_n.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 4
Awww lovely

So seems baby didn't want to be an October Owl :(

I miss sleep. Lucina has reflux, and hasn't slept in three nights. So neither have I. I might die!

Hi GP, sorry to hear you're going though this. Have you guys tried probiotics? Our wee one had really bad gas, probiotics helps them digest food helping it get down the tubes quicker. It's been known to help them with reflux too. There are probiotics in the pharmacy specially formulated for infants. xx

Awww lovely

So seems baby didn't want to be an October Owl :(

Sorry Twag, hopefully not much longer and you'll be holding your precious girl :cloud9:

Love the Halloween photos!

GP, reflux is the pits. Hope you find something that works for Luci. I agree with 2have4kids about the probiotics, we noticed an improvement in my eldest who had severe silent reflux plus the osteopath or chiro was a helpful too.

How's everyone going?

Luci the sushi omg so cute!!

Twag I feel for you Hun fx your baby comes asap x

Hi all. I got my October baby - just! Daniel May was born on 31.10.15 at 8.36pm via EMCS in the end. Waters broke spontaneously on Fri 11.30pm then contractions thick and fast. 3cm at 12.15am, labouring in my back (ouch) and after 4 hrs of very rough contractions still 3cm! Started on drip which moved me to 7 cm by 3pm, massive contractions and at 7pm still 7cm with baby's head not descending! They were worried about scar rupture so we called an EMCS. He was born at 8.36pm and he weighed 8lb 11. So sore but Totally in love! Discharged last night so trying to get to grips with BF. Is it normal for nipples to hurt? Ouch! x

Congratulations WW1

Yes the nipples will hurt for a while use some lanosh cream really helps it does pass honest

Afm still pregnant tried all the home remedies to go into labour and nothing yet :(

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been total AWOL!!! i kind of started up my own business whilst pregnant, so literally shot my whole entire spare time into this :)

We stayed team yellow all the way to the end, when Baby Squigglet arrived dot on 39weeks, weighing 8lb 8oz at 9:03am... Sadly though we ended up being a September baby, born: 30/09/2015... Heres my Little Teo <3

Attachments

• TEO.jpg
    TEO.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
Congrats WW1 and Babee Bugs!! Twag I hope your time comes soon

Congrats new mamas! Labor dust to anyone still waiting!

Just got my bills from the birth. Almost $9000 after insurance paid for $20k of it. I hate America's for-profit medical system. :(

Congrats new mamas! Labor dust to anyone still waiting!

Just got my bills from the birth. Almost $9000 after insurance paid for $20k of it. I hate America's for-profit medical system. :(

I would too GP :hugs:. Congratulations all the new mummies and labour dust to the others, come on babies, it's time to move now!

Still waiting here :(

Ouch GP!!

Ouch, that's a lot!
I don't want to think about how much my 3 days in the ICU with pre-eclampsia would have cost.

Gp thats insane!! I paid the equivalent of$30 for my stay at the hospital and birth. Twag honey anytime now!! Hang in there!

My only light at the end of the tunnel is I will see the midwife Saturday when she will do a sweep and book my induction which I am hoping will be early next week :-\

Keep your head up Twag. Things can go from 0 to 100 when it comes to labor. So who knows.... C'mon baby Issy you cant stay in there forever!

Ok, so this might sound totally crazy.. Especially after the birth I had.. But I can't stop thinking about getting pregnant again! I honestly can't wait. Me & DH agreed to wait 3years before trying again, but now he's saying he doesn't want any more. I'm so upset. I mean, 3 years feels forever anyway! But to take it off the table completely? He says he could never go through the newborn stage again. It's too difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->