2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

Also i BF my second till 2 years (he also weaned himself) and i had a period while BF him also... (again not sure how soon i got it back after birth though)

I'm trying to remember it was quite long ago but I think I got af back when my older ones started on food so fewer bfeeds overall iykwim so like 6 months x

I woke up today with browny discharge like at the end of af

So many lovely little babies, congratulations ladies :cloud9:

I hope that any of you still waiting don't have to wait much longer :hugs:

My af doesn't come back until I wean at 1

My AF came back last time at 6 months when I moved him to his own room but I was still breastfeeding!

Had a sweep yesterday and nothing happened yesterday no blood or mucus or anything but I woke this morning and i have been having bloody show all day and aching on & off also been feeling like my MS is back and generally off all day so hoping something is starting!

Induction is booked for 11/11 @ 11am if nothing before then!

Good luck Twag. 11/11/11 is my daughters DOB so your baby will be in good company lol xx

Thanks ladies for letting me know when af came back, I'd be do grateful if me ne came back at 6 mnths but I'm over 40 just so not sure how efficiently everything will work :haha:

Twag, all the best with it before Wednesday! :dust:

I'm trying to bf but I have low supply so he only latches once or twice a day for vomfort sucking. I pump every 3 hours.

I'm 6 weeks PP on Tuesday and still bleeding... i only wear a liner though. And am super paranoid because sometimes its brown.. sometimes its like a dark rusty red. My bleeding is also coming and going throughout the day. Just wish this postpartum crap would be over already. I hate having anxiety and i REALLY hate having health anxiety

Apreslaube - I had low supply too :( I had to stop BF after 4 days as Oliver just wasn't getting anywhere near enough from me. I FF now. I hate it & wondered if it would be worth trying to let him use me for comfort. I tried yesterday, mostly he just played with my nipple in his mouth. He did suck a couple of times, but soon got fed up of it. The annoying thing is that I am still producing milk drops! Sigh. I hope your supply increases, but don't beat yourself up if you need to supplement. Easier said than done!!

I still daren't leave the house alone with Oliver.. I mean, I'll walk around the village with him, but i daren't go anywhere further away. The formula situation doesn't help really, that I can't make a bottle in advance for anything over 2hrs & the comfort formula doesn't come in premade cartons like the normal. I figure I'd have to take a flask with boiled water in & just make fresh & pray that the water is hot enough at the time! Ack. I want to try going to the library in the next village over today. Fingers crossed!

Charmed, if you are using powdered formula you can put sterilized water in a bottle and bring a measured portion of powder in a baggie and mix it when you need it. Babies don't need warm bottles, room temperature is fine. Mine were started on room temerature ready to feed formula and now take powdered formula mixed with room temperature boiled water.

Still bleeding and it seems to have picked up dark rusty color mostly...but had to go back to bigger pads rather than a liner... my husband keeps saying it's probably my period but idk....

I'm still bleeding too... going to the doctor this week as its been 9 weeks now.

Hopefully everything is OK with you darkstar.
I am 6 weeks tomorrow and have my 6 week postpartum checkup on thursday

Charmed, if you are using powdered formula you can put sterilized water in a bottle and bring a measured portion of powder in a baggie and mix it when you need it. Babies don't need warm bottles, room temperature is fine. Mine were started on room temerature ready to feed formula and now take powdered formula mixed with room temperature boiled water.

Oliver has his at room temp too, we started him on the premade in hospital. But don't you need to mix it with boiling water (70 degrees at least) to kill the germs in the powder? xx

I'm 6 weeks PP on Tuesday and still bleeding... i only wear a liner though. And am super paranoid because sometimes its brown.. sometimes its like a dark rusty red. My bleeding is also coming and going throughout the day. Just wish this postpartum crap would be over already. I hate having anxiety and i REALLY hate having health anxiety

I'm only four weeks out but I'm still bleeding too, def didn't last this long with my others.

Mine says to cool before mixing. It's Enfamil Gentlease.

Attachments

• 12212366_10154400479147814_571558288_n.jpg
    12212366_10154400479147814_571558288_n.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2
My bleeding has been totally weird this go around. It has been stop and go throughout the days ... red...dark red purple... brown etc all over the place. Then at 3 weeks i lost a nickle size clot then another clot a tad smaller than a .50 cent piece. After i lost those 2 clots i started bleeding heavily (like a heavy period) with lots of smaller clots. So i went to the ER... the did an ultrasound and said i had "retained products" they gave me cytotek with i wasnt comfortable taking (it has only been FDA approved for stomach ulcers) I then had a follow up with my OB 2 days after that incident and they did another ultrasound and said everything looked clean in my uterus and the only thing was i had an "irregular endometrium" but that was normal because i was only 3 weeks postpartum. The ob also felt for my uterus and said it was shrunk down where it should be and even felt pretty toned and tight for only 3 weeks pp.

The bleeding from there slowed down again and was still dark rusty red, or brown. I thought things were looking good so i started doing more... i did a TON of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and ran to the grocery store. Then yesterday my bleeding started to pick up a bit, and today its a little heavier than yesterday and i am having very light cramping on and off also having very small clots.... I dont know wtf to think anymore....

How strange DS! Oliver is on sma comfort, it says to cool the water for no more than 30mins! The formula you use must be sterile?

I've started getting cramps! Not sure if AF is on her way or what?! My uterus is apparently back to where it should be, do its not after pains. I can't remember what AF was like before getting pregnant. :haha: I suppose it all changes after a baby any way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->