2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

Ok, so this might sound totally crazy.. Especially after the birth I had.. But I can't stop thinking about getting pregnant again! I honestly can't wait. Me & DH agreed to wait 3years before trying again, but now he's saying he doesn't want any more. I'm so upset. I mean, 3 years feels forever anyway! But to take it off the table completely? He says he could never go through the newborn stage again. It's too difficult.

Give him time. He'll forget!

Still pregnant here :( 41 weeks tomorrow and my midwife will be coming out tomorrow to perform a sweep and book my induction date
I have been holding onto the hope that it will be booked for 10 days late but now I have this huge fear that they are going to make me go 2 weeks over :-\ I cannot go another week I am so done :(

Charmed hope your DH changes his mind they forget about the newborn phase as do us mummas :hugs:

Twag I just can't believe... I was induced at 40+2 and I still have to rub almond oil on dd's skin cos she was overdue... I really hope she books the induction for the upcoming days sweetie. Is there still chance she comes on her own??

Charmed, my hubby went from: let's have three!! to: let's stick to one... to: So glad we got pregnant before ds turned 18 months, we would never have tried for dd if we had known what it'd be like, to: oh! you'll never be pregnant again... so sad...

We were discussing our birth control options with ob, who suggested a thingy that goes under your skin and lasts three years... cos I said there was no way I would consider another baby till dd is at least three and ds is five, and now he's worried I'll be 39 in three years and it might be too late. So there, don't worry about it, he'll surely come around :)

Twag, hope things start happening for you soon :hugs:

Charmed, I said exactly the same thing as your husband with each of mine when we were in the thick of the NB phase, now I'm breastfeeding no. 4 :winkwink: the first one nearly broke me though but you do forget or at least make peace with the fact it doesn't last long really. GL

So Eddie is now 5 weeks old... and my period already started back up! What a jip!

Apreslaube- No way??! Are you sure? It cant be true can it??

Hoping that my sweep today starts things off she has dropped again as I can hardly walk today :(
I feel like I have the gestation of an elephant ha ha

Hoping that my sweep today starts things off she has dropped again as I can hardly walk today :(
I feel like I have the gestation of an elephant ha ha

Good luck with the sweep. With my first I had a sweep at term plus 13 and he was born the next day at exactly two weeks overdue. TBH you're Lucky they will give u one so "early" trust me I know how fed up you are. My second was 15 days late after an induction at 14 days over (hospital had no free beds until I was already two weeks overdue... Charming eh) I'm hoping for all Future children I can find a midwife who will start sweeps at term. Seems to make much more sense. I always say I have the gestation of an elephant. Good luck =) :hugs:

Twag hopefully you will go yourself soon.

Charmed my hubby was adament we were having no more after our second and we've just had our 7th. I wouldn't take what anyone says about babies weeks after birth seriously.

So Eddie is now 5 weeks old... and my period already started back up! What a jip!

Oh no poor you, if I'm the same as I normally am I won't have a period for at least a year.

Oh that is a jip. If it's anything like with my first mine will be here any day now, I'm surprised it hasn't turned up already. Good luck Twag, I'm sure that baby can't be in there too much longer.

With us it's me saying definitely no more babies, louder than DH. I've been fully put off after this pregnancy with GD and having a c-section. Enough is enough.

I feel the same!! My neighbour gave birth early this morning and I am incredibly jealous, I only gave birth 3 weeks ago and want another one already, I still haven't healed properly from my episiotomy but the pain from that isn't stopping me thinking of more lol!

Induction booked for 11/11 @ 11am 👍
Midwife came baby is 4/5 engaged had a sweep but not feeling anything tbh:shrug: Nice to have an end date in sight tho :)

My PP bleeding stopped 1 day before my 6 week checkup! And then I got my period the next day and have had it for 2 weeks now...

Rhi! Just seen your ticker, congrats Hun xxx

Twag I hope something happens for you xx

You lot thinking about more babies are mad lol :rofl: my oh would want more mind you but for how bad pregnancy and birth were for me this time. He knows this is it.

You poor things getting af back already, I'm hoping mine stays away for as long as possible. Pp bleeding stopped a week ago, hopefully ebf will keep the witch away a few months.

I guess I can't complain. I don't know why/how but my bleeding after the c section was very minor. It was basically just spotting for like 3 weeks. I've heard that this might not be a real "period." So I will find out next month if it's a period or just a weird bleeding thing. TMI but the bleeding is not normal for me. It's very "clotty."

Part of me wants to get pregnant again. But the other part is just like, no way. I am getting over PPD (thank god for medicine, holy cow. I'm like a new woman!), and I am just such a worrier. The stress of pregnancy and the stress of this time is so much. I don't know if I could do it again. I have so many intrusive worries about Eddie. My husband on the other hand has NO interest in more children. LOL.

I havent had my period since january 2013. I never got it back after ds. Had some spotting that lasted a day and a half december 2014 and got pregnant again. I truly hope to have the same luck this time, though I dont plan on breastfeeding for so long. I still have pp bleeding though

Are you breast feeding? Does anyone know how likely it is to get AF back while bf-ing? It would be great if I could continue bf'ing my DD and work on child #2!

I BF my first for 18 months (he weaned himself) and I got my period back with him ( i honestly dont remember how soon) but i fell pregnant with my second son when my first son was 15 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->