2015 October Owls! | The chicks are hatching! *16 boys & 8 girls so far!*

He's always been small. He was in the 5th percentile last month. I keep telling them that he spits up a ton, sometimes his whole bottle. They are like, oh that's normal, he's gaining. They are like, as long as he's not projectile vomiting, he's fine. They are going to check him in 2 weeks and we'll go from there.

Hopefully all is well:hugs: is he medicated for reflux? All my kids have been little and all have dropped or at best maintained their curve, I just don't have big kids sounds like Eddie is a little one too.

My toddler has a cough and runny nose (in summer too WT?!), hoping baby boy doesn't get it. I'm spending my whole day telling him not to cough on or touch the baby, feel so mean!

Its tough when our older ones are sick and we have act like that have the plague or something and keep them 20 feet away from our new lo's, but we have to do what we have to do. Hope your toddler feels better soon.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well.

We're doing well! It seems Oliver is going through the second developmental leap. I hope so at least! He's being so fussy

DH & I stupidly fooled around this morning. Not full on dtd, but partially. I'm waiting for my next period & then going on the pill. If I'm not pregnant! That'll be just my luck. Try for 6 years & the get pregnant accidentally 10w pp! It's scary to think about. I keep telling myself it's not possible.

Hi girls, I'm doing fine. My dd is an angel, she's the sweetest thing. DS has his moments, poor thing. Today dd has her two month shots. Looking forward to christmas!!

Hello Ladies!

Hope you all are doing great! The holidays have been crazy! I cant wait to get a fresh start in the New Year. This year has been a tough one. I'm hoping for a more easy going and enjoyable 2016!

My little girl is 3 months old today! I cant believe how fast the time has gone. She is growing so quick and is VERY tall. Her length alone has me putting her in 6 month clothes!! December 26th was my birthday and my husband took me to get a tattoo for her ( i have tattoos for both my boys too) so that is healing now... :)

Hope you all had a great holiday. :flower:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We are getting along fine, adjusting to being a family of 4 instead of 3 but it's mostly going very well. Lois has started to sleep a lot better, at least 8 hours in a row from about midnight which means I generally get 6/7 hours sleep at night which is amazing. I never realised how much the lack of sleep had affected me as the gd during pregnancy and crazy thirst and consequent weeing had me up 5/6 times a night and obviously since then Lois has!

She was 3 months old on Christmas day and as of 3 days before was weighing in at 14lb14 so a proper little chunk. She's got a fab nature though, very placid and full of smiles. Hope everyone else is getting on well and I wish you all a fab 2016.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2016

My baby girl is 7 weeks tomorrow and is still so diddy we are just getting into 0-3 month clothes from newborn and tiny baby - how when she was born 8lb 6oz I do not know where her weight is tbh!!!
We have our first Dr check up on Thursday and i will find out how much she now weighs 👍

She has started cooing and smiling and laughing when she is awake :)

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! It's great to hear how people are getting on :)

Oliver is 12+5 now & doing so well. He's 15lbs 10oz! The little chunk. Hehe. He's lean though, the HV says he's getting long! Bless him. He treated us to his very first laugh on Christmas Eve & we've had a chuckle out of him every day since. I really love this little guy!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Glad to read babies are doing so well:thumbup:

My little boy is having a rough trot, reflux is getting me down and sleep is basically non existent. Overnight he is waking every 30-40minutes with maybe a 1 hour stretch if I am lucky. Finding it all a bit much and back to paed for review today at 3.30. My husband is on holidays so he is doing the days (yeah the 'easy' shifts lol) as baby boy is still catnapping and needs constant resettling to even get a 40 min day sleep and I do the nights. Worn out and exhausted doesn't begin to describe it. I'm kicking myself big time as I am sure I have created bad sleep associations with co sleeping and honestly wish I'd never done it. Reflux is a huge problem but the sleep associations I have built are contributing too. Wish I was able to handle him crying and do something?,?,!! To make him learn to sleep better. My others were not co-sleepers unless sick/miserable etc and loved their sleep. Lucky he is my last as he is doing my head in! Anyway sorry for the downer, I keep reminding myself the days are long but the years are short and when he giggles I soon forget how exhausted I feel :cloud9:

Hi everyone! Lovely to catch up on some updates xx

Aliop try not to kick yourself too much over 'bad habits' Hun, I'm a firm believer that babies sleep is based more on luck, my three have all been treated the same but had completely different habits, it sounds like reflux is the thing. I hope it eases soon for you all xxx

M is growing so fast. Some 3-6 month onesies are getting tight on her :shock: most other 3-6 stuff is just right though.

She has been enjoying her jumperoo and looking at everything, starting to grab stuff, but also started to hate at rides which is a pain!

I hope everyone has a great new year and all difficult phases pass quickly x

Hey ladies.. hope you and babies are all well and were well and truely spoilt over the holidays! Lucas is teething and has been rather grumpy until his tooth cut the other day x

How is everyone? It seems so crazy how fast this thread was moving & now we're all so busy with our babies! xx

So busy yet I seem to be doing not much! Back to work in May, can't bear the thought of it yet, I was fine with ds1 but this time I want to look after ds2! Anyway needs must.

Anyone got any tips about our routine.... Not that I'm complaining as ds1 didn't sleep through until 18 months but this is ds2:

At 4.45 he is niggling, I bath him, try to keep him up as much as poss but in bed (cot now in own room) by 5.30.
He will sleep through until about 3/4 am, takes about 5-6 ounces, back down until 6/7 am depending if he's pooped/woke up by ds1.

I cannot keep this little man up past 5.30, any tips?

Lucyu it sounds like a pretty good routine and similar to our DD's. Except our DD stays up till midnight, she naps for 1-2 hours off and on all day until midnight and then goes down for the night waking up at 6:30 and then back down till 9:30-10am. Since we started feeding her pablum twice/day she sleeps longer lengths of time. She's been n pablum since the 3 month mark. She's up in the 97th percentile for height and has barely kept in the 50th percentile for weight. Pablum, bf-ing, pumping and formula...anything to help her keep up her weight. We're very lucky that she'll take boob and bottle. She prefers pablum to milk! We get up with her at 6:30am to top her off with another bottle and diaper change and then she goes back to sleep very easily.
She's been teething for the last month, we're wondering when those teeth will pop through?

Ladies can we see some photos of your cherubs?
Here's our MacKinley @ 5 months old (sorry I can't seem to get it upright :/)
image.jpg

Awww cute!

Sorry, no idea what pablum is though (from uk) is it baby rice or something?

My little boys the opposite, he's fallen under centile and now under his birth centile so he's at the bottom!

Will try and upload pic....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi lucylu, yes pablum is ground flour with a something to make it a thicj sticky consistency. So she's got brown rice, oatmeal, barley, and ancient grains flavours. No sugar added. I'vw tasted them and they're good, naturally sort of sweet & bland.

Hello all!
Glad to see you and your lo's are doing well!

As for my DD. She is HUGE. She was born 6lb 8oz and 19 inches long. She is now 17lbs and 28 inches long! Still exclusively breastfed.

Here's my LO!

I quit my job, so I'm a sahm :) doing marketing for a company on the side from home. Never thought I'd be a sahm! https://s8.postimg.org/9loqhhxpx/20160219_155930.jpg

I'd love to be a sahm until ds2 goes to school but it just can't happen in this house, I'll keep trying the lotto though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->