2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Yeh my only worry is that my only symptom is disappearing.
Although I have googled a lot ( naughty me ) and it seems Breast tenderness is the most common symptom to come and go.
I'm testing again in the morning to make sure my line has not got lighter!
Then I'll test sat and Monday morning and hope to see good progression.
These early weeks are killing me lol

how many days apart should the lines get darker and/or lighter?

Ajarvis, hCG is meant to double every 48-72 hours. For best results, take a test with FMU, skip a day, then take another with FMU on the third day. Then compare those two tests.

That s my plan, to take another tomorrow just to make sure it is a tiny bit darker lol
But after that I'll test everyday two days with my last two tests and compare them.

Or you could compare today's test with one you took the day before yesterday. That's what I've been doing, but I think my tests are as dark as they go. :haha:

I did that but my last test was a blue dye, it is darker, but iv heard blue dye tests are rubbish for line darkness lol.

I feel abit better now,read a few posts about people who were 4 weeks pregnant and lost their Breast tenderness,but all went on to have babies and they symptom deffo comes and goes. One post I read which sounded good is that maybe Breast tenderness before BFP could actually be post ovulation symptoms,then can go away at 4weeks and soon return at about 7 weeks.
I feel abit better and trying my hardest to just relax!

My boobs are tender but it seems to come and go, they're more so in the morning funnily enough other than that if I hold my wee too long (for tests) I get some mild cramping but that's it! Don't feel pregnant! Xxx

My sore boobs are from high progesterone, so it is a TWW symptom for me, and also a pregnancy symptom. I'm on progesterone suppositories until 12 weeks, so I have a feeling my boobs will be sore for a while! :haha:

Doesn't help that they're DDs.

I wanted to get my prog levels checked but my doctor said seeing as my last loss was a MMC the chances are it was not a progesterone problem.
Due to the fact that if they was low then the lining would just shred and you would miscarry early. Where's as with a MMC the baby dies but the body carries on being pregnant for awhile so the levels are still normal. My body carried on being pregnant for 2 and half weeks then after the scan took another 6 days to start miscarrying.

Progesterone is always in the back of my head, so I hope there right !

Thanks. Maybe I will test tomorrow lol. I can't compete today's line because it was a digital without a line. But tomorrow well be a skip of a day!

My miscarriages were MMC, too. But my doctor let me have the progesterone just to help me feel better lol

First response one from Tues. One from today.

Attachments

• IMG_20150127_052728.jpg
    IMG_20150127_052728.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20150129_052953.jpg
    IMG_20150129_052953.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 12
Good lines :)
I was going to test this morning but thought there would be no point as the tests would be like 14 hrs apart so not alot of difference probz.
Im going to test again in the morning and dont think im very far away from a bald line :)
Ha yeh i wanted the protesterone to make me feel more at ease but the doc was like no! Youv had a baby after a loss before and your still young so chances are everything will be fine next time. And as for the chemical they are just extremely common and are not cause for concern after 1. I feel better thinking what they say so i hope there right!

Like the idiot i am i just done another test and its lighter :( i have drank lots today so im praying thats the reason.
Going to test again in the morning so fingerw crossed the line will be dark again.
Why did i test again :( eveb after drinking so much
https://i61.tinypic.com/161avwz.jpg

Well 5 mins after i did the test i needed to wee again so im hoping its because iv drank alot.
On edge now. Knew i should of waited till morning!

Yeah, I wouldn't even start to worry, hon. You've just diluted your wee.

Well today i had a massive bottle of water
Came home had a tea
Then an hour before testing another cup of tea.
I feel like a right idiot now. Think its cuz i was bored and thought well iv got 3 tests left lol.
Test again in morning and hope to see a much darker line

Yea I only test in evening or afternoon if I consciously hold it without peeing! If you peed

When I look at my tests on the computer they look ok. In person I was like OMG THEY'RE LIGHTER!! ha. Man next week can't come fast enough!

Hope those lines are nice and bright in your morning Stacey! I'm a Poas addict still too...and if they seem lighter I freak out also! It's a really tough process following mc's, it's so hard to have faith in those little pink lines when you've seen them fade away before!

Fx for you today xx

I saw my doc today and she did all the pregnancy bloods etc, I have a referral for a scan (was vague about lmp etc so Id get one!!) but don't want to get it for a couple weeks, so I may just have to tell her I've bern too busy at work until I get it! She isn't doing betas in my blood work which annoyed me...especially after my mc in December...but I couldn't get her to change her mind...annoying!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Well that serves me right for testing at stupid times
This mornings test was very very near to being dark as the control line :)
Phew!!!
Yeah I need to book my scan, hospital said 7 weeks but I would rather go a few days later, maybe 7 weeks 4 days. Don't want to miss that heartbeat!
Awwh, I got offered betas but I refused, I found them very stressful last time because they were rising but not doubling and took me another month to miscarry so was a very stressful month being in limbo. I think I would prefer to see how bubs is doing by scan and just go from there with a 10 week scan aswell.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->