2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

:haha: Looks like you figured it out, Chrissi!

Got Hatchling's heartbeat on the doppler in the normal way this morning! I'm guessing that means the little bigger is growing! Has moved to the left, though. Was aaaaall the way to the right when we had our scan at 7 weeks.

https://chirb.it/OvMcPB

:haha: Looks like you figured it out, Chrissi!

Got Hatchling's heartbeat on the doppler in the normal way this morning! I'm guessing that means the little bigger is growing! Has moved to the left, though. Was aaaaall the way to the right when we had our scan at 7 weeks.

https://chirb.it/OvMcPB

Yay that's so exciting ... Love the little thump thump thunp. What are your symptoms like now hun ? Cannot wait to hear my little ones heartbeat. Only heard it once at 7 weeks too. Time cannot go quick enough lol !! Xx

I still have food aversions. And it feels like the muscle between the esophagus and stomach has weakened. If I drink something or eat something to close to laying down, I get acid reflux. I am frequently nauseous, but haven't thrown up in a while. My most annoying symptom is constipation. I haven't had a BM in more than a week. :(

How are your symptoms?

I still have food aversions. And it feels like the muscle between the esophagus and stomach has weakened. If I drink something or eat something to close to laying down, I get acid reflux. I am frequently nauseous, but haven't thrown up in a while. My most annoying symptom is constipation. I haven't had a BM in more than a week. :(

How are your symptoms?

Oh no. I don't suffer with constipation at all I count myself very very lucky. Mostly go once a day but can be twice. It must be so painful. I have food aversions but it's to everything :wacko: nothing is appetising apart from chocolate lol ... I'm crampy on and off and exceptionally tired. But you know I don't care provided that baby grow grow grows !!! My nausea is very mild but I am using transdermal magnesium which apparently helps with the sickness...

Xxx

Yay i got the heartbeat again today super loud and clear!!! I got so excited that i stopped to run and get my phone to record it and ofcourse i lost it :haha: think i must of chucked baby somewhere else when i moved so quick lol

Also ran out of latex things to go over it...what else could i use?

Condoms, latex gloves... You might be able to use a plastic baggie, but that might cause too much crinkling noise.

Hospital gave me microlax as it had been a week for me to have a BM and it helped.. I had some at home so used it again on the weekend.. so glad I had some here.. the blocked feeling adds to my vomiting..

Im now on Cinnarzine but still vomiting. im worn out now.. but scan is on 26th my 12 week dating scan..nervous.

Got my doppler.. Can only find my arterieson each side.. Nothing in between... Internal or external :(

This is why I decided against a doppler... all should be fine.. but I would just be the worlds biggest worrier.

This is why I decided against a doppler... all should be fine.. but I would just be the worlds biggest worrier.

Lol well i know that it could take a while, espec because i have a retroverted uterus. Im just hoping my midwife tries to find it on wednesday.. Or that she magically offers me a 12 week scan lol.. Ill take either!

Hi!

You all ladies lucky who have got dopplers - I can't get it because I am deaf and it is even worse to make me worry and wondering if the baby is ok or not!

But roll on tomorrow for a scan at antenatal clinic! HOPE I will see something with HB! Xxx

Some of them have the beats per min on the screen.. so its visual as well.. but I am worlds worst... im so ill with this sickness that when the sickness meds work for 10 mins and I feel like I can eat I panic thinking im losing hormones..can you imagine me with a doppler? I would be bruised from forcing it on my tummy so hard lol Or end up in A&E with it up inside me GingerPanda style hahahaha :rofl:

I haven't got a Doppler and not sure if it would be a good idea if I did have one. Saying that this weekend I wish I had one when I had that bleed

I've plenty of time still so will think about that

Scan day today due to the bleed this weekend. It's eased up now so I'm hoping all is ok

Xx

:happydance:

I just found the heartbeat I am happy and relieved. I am 10w4d today. Just received the doppler that you have gingerpanda. I cannot believe it... I mean I didn't have any doubts and wasn't overly concerned when I couldn't find it straight away. I am a novice lol so it was to be expected. I think any earlier I wouldn't have found it as it's very faint.

I haven't got a Doppler and not sure if it would be a good idea if I did have one. Saying that this weekend I wish I had one when I had that bleed

I've plenty of time still so will think about that

Scan day today due to the bleed this weekend. It's eased up now so I'm hoping all is ok

Xx

Oh hun good luck today at your scan sending you lots of love your way. xx

Had my 2nd scan today and instead of 9+4 I'm measuring 10 weeks
My bleed has gone and all is great :) :) :)

https://i60.tinypic.com/2uyrjbq.jpg

Hope39 hope your scan goes wonderful! x

Had my 2nd scan today and instead of 9+4 I'm measuring 10 weeks
My bleed has gone and all is great :) :) :)

https://i60.tinypic.com/2uyrjbq.jpg

Hope39 hope your scan goes wonderful! x

Woop woop woop today's a good day !!! Congratulations honey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79