2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hi Ladies,
I've been taking a bit of a break from the forums, some of the info here is upsetting to me.
All is well with me. I am definitely feeling movement from both babies. Baby A's heartbeat is on my left about 2 inches above my pubic bone and Baby B's heartbeat is all the way up about an inch right of my belly button now. My bump is getting huge!

Wow !!! Exciting I'm starting to show as well. Why you upset hun ?? About the birth ? Xx

I wish I was only now starting to show, I'm huge for 14w5d x

Wow !!! Exciting I'm starting to show as well. Why you upset hun ?? About the birth ? Xx

Not worried about a normal birth at all. I am mostly concerned about having premature babies, and all the other risks that go up dramatically with twins.

Hi ginger and lovely ladies.

I've been lurking for a while, but too scared to sign up to the October club. I've had 5 mcs and this would be lucky 6th. I'm now in the 12th week and feeling a bit more hopeful. Had a scan and saw my bean.

Hoping to join you all :)

Welcome! I haven't had that many losses, but I have had more than one, and this will be my first baby. I know how scary it is! You're in good company. :)

When is your due date?

Welcome mmmoreos! I've had 6 losses plus a neo natal loss so this is No8 for me.

I wish you all the best xx

I'm so relieved to finally be solidly in 2nd tri! I was starting to think I'd never make it this far. Some days I still can't believe it! I feel so lucky!

The day after tomorrow I find out if Hatchling is a boy or a girl! I think that will make it so much more real to me! Well, that and when I finally start feeling him or her move. Hopefully soon!

That's silly! Some people just can't take the heat.

Lovely bump!

And I have not sung to the baby, but I have been listening to a lot of my favorite bands to try to indoctrinate Hatchling. :haha:

Hahaha. I've been singing along to the radio especially since I heard baby can hear my voice now. Also trying to instill some good music while I can ;)

That's silly they keep finding and booting you. Have you tried creating a new email address and signing up with that?

Am I going to get booted for suggesting that... :rofl:

<3 LOVE slash!! Saw him at an outdoor festival last year :)

Glad you and baby are ok. Sorry about your car :(

Hope you get that money back! My DH is the same. Everything fun has seemed to come off the list for summer activities :( no flight to see his family, no summer concerts... I'm surprised he agreed to visiting our friends trailer!

It's true! DH mentioned how if we see his family, we'll be so far from my family if we need a hospital but if we go to our friends trailer, there's a hospital near there and family will still be able to come if they have to :saywhat: I better not be delivering in July!

https://s4.postimg.org/sxcib0gb1/16_weeks_1.jpg

https://s14.postimg.org/7kru6dadt/16_weeks_2_GIRL.jpg

Congrats! I'm excited to be able to sing to ours in a few weeks. Next milestone is finding out the gender - think it will be real then

Even had a cheeky look at prams :)

Hi Ginger and everyone,

I hope it's not too late to join in, have been pretty nervous about this pregnancy as I've had 4 early miscarriages and bleeding early this time around so didn't want to join too early on. We've had several scans showing everything is going well, it's been a very happy surprise. Just awaiting the NT results, the measurement was 1.3mm so hoping it's ok, although the age chart in the midwife's office (not sure why they put it up...) scared me quite a bit (I'm 34).

I'm 14 weeks, due 18th October x

Hi Ginger and everyone,

I hope it's not too late to join in, have been pretty nervous about this pregnancy as I've had 4 early miscarriages and bleeding early this time around so didn't want to join too early on. We've had several scans showing everything is going well, it's been a very happy surprise. Just awaiting the NT results, the measurement was 1.3mm so hoping it's ok, although the age chart in the midwife's office (not sure why they put it up...) scared me quite a bit (I'm 34).

I'm 14 weeks, due 18th October x

Hi blue! 1.3mm is a great number! They get concerned when it's above 3mm I heard. I'm 34 as well with my first on the way and my NT measured 1.0 mm. Welcome to the group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->