2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hey how's everyone doing :flower:

20 weeks tomorrow for me, and scan next week.

Felt the first movements 2 weeks ago, and since then periodically comforted by the movements, panic when I don't feel anything for a few hours. Stupid NHS midwife told me that once I felt them, I'd feel them all the time.

I now know this is crap :growlmad:

Have a bit of a bump now, and have been searching fruitlessly for a pair of comfortable jeans :dohh:

Hey how's everyone doing :flower:

20 weeks tomorrow for me, and scan next week.

Felt the first movements 2 weeks ago, and since then periodically comforted by the movements, panic when I don't feel anything for a few hours. Stupid NHS midwife told me that once I felt them, I'd feel them all the time.

I now know this is crap :growlmad:

Have a bit of a bump now, and have been searching fruitlessly for a pair of comfortable jeans :dohh:

Hope your scan went well today.

You are right, the movements aren't constant, I have times been I can't feel them (I have an anterior placenta so will feel things less). Sorry the midwife scared you.

Jeans shopping is tough, I got some Primark underbump ones from Ebay (as primark don't stock them anymore), I hunted them down as they have a lovely soft bump band - some of the other makes had stiff bands which were too tight.

I might need to get this soon. Strangers are starting to touch me without permission.

https://milkywaytshirts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/650x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/i/_/i_charge_10__to_touch_my_belly_20__if_the_baby_kicks_maternity_t-shirt_cool_pregnancy_tee_baby_announcement.jpg

LOL Ginger Panda only one person has dared touch mine (my Mum) not sure whether it's my intimidating personality or whether bump just isn't noticeable enough (unless I've had a big dinner) as yet :haha: but I'm sure that day is coming:haha:

BlueBlue cheers for the tip, I'll keep combing ebay what I'm looking for at the moment is skinny jeans (but not super skinny),but most pregnancy ones are bootleg :shrug: I now own 5 pairs of leggings :wacko: as well as a selection of jeans that I've worn once and didn't like. I wear dresses to work so that seems less of a hassle. Wish I could go to a shop and TRY ON some jeans, but there's really nowhere to do that here, all online. All the clicking and collecting and going home/trying on/returning is a bit of a task :nope:

Luckily (?) the weather has been so rubbish here I haven't needed summery stuff at all.

I'm about to drop £55 on a pair of Seraphine jeans, I will return with a review :winkwink:

LOL Ginger Panda only one person has dared touch mine (my Mum) not sure whether it's my intimidating personality or whether bump just isn't noticeable enough (unless I've had a big dinner) as yet :haha: but I'm sure that day is coming:haha:

BlueBlue cheers for the tip, I'll keep combing ebay what I'm looking for at the moment is skinny jeans (but not super skinny),but most pregnancy ones are bootleg :shrug: I now own 5 pairs of leggings :wacko: as well as a selection of jeans that I've worn once and didn't like. I wear dresses to work so that seems less of a hassle. Wish I could go to a shop and TRY ON some jeans, but there's really nowhere to do that here, all online. All the clicking and collecting and going home/trying on/returning is a bit of a task :nope:

Luckily (?) the weather has been so rubbish here I haven't needed summery stuff at all.

I'm about to drop £55 on a pair of Seraphine jeans, I will return with a review :winkwink:

Do you live in the UK hun ? Uno qlo have stretchy jeggings for £14 I love mine. Also Primark have similar ones now as well...

Xxx

I guess I'm lucky that the mall 10 minutes from my house has a Motherhood Maternity, as well as some other stores that also carry maternity clothes. I've been taking being able to try things on for granted, I think!

. Do you live in the UK hun ? Uno qlo have stretchy jeggings for £14 I love mine. Also Primark have similar ones now as well... Xxx[/QUOTE said:
Yes I do slim pickings in real stores where I live, I will look for Uno qlo, thanks for tip!:flower:

Mrs Baker - congratulations!

Online - H&M have maternity, but they seem to have less than when I last looked - some stores have in-store too. ASOS have a lot. Not many shops actually have maternity in store (i.e. New Look) and even online a lot of sizes are out of stock. I'm living in leggings too.

Ladies, I need to leave the group, found out the worst possible news at our 20w scan yesterday that our wee boy has slipped away from us:cry: no warning indications at all.

Going to be induced for stillbirth and really terrified.

Wishing you all the best for happy and healthy pregnancies

EmpireBiscuit, honey I'm so so so sorry! Heartbroken for you, I just can't imagine! :cry::hugs:<3

Empire lovely my heart bleeds for you. This is so sad. I'm so sorry I wish I could hug you right now.

Sending you lots of love and light beautiful xxxxxxxxx

Not been online for awhile but just noticed thia group is very quite now...
Hope everyone is well and all rainbows are growing beautifully:) xx

Our little girl is measuring almost two weeks behind, but seems healthy otherwise. Her favorite hobbies appear to be sleeping, kicking me in the bladder, and headbutting me in the stomach hard enough to send stomach acid shooting up my throat into my nose. :haha:

Wouldn't trade it for anything, though. We're so excited to meet her!

Her nursery is slowly but surely coming along. It's painted, and I'm still in the process of putting all her furniture together. The glider we ordered actually just got delivered today, so I'll be having to put that together too!

I haven't been on in awhile hope everyone is doing good. Empire- I am very sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you and I hope you are doing ok.

I am ready for the end! Anyone else?

Yep im 32 weeks on tuesday and i feel like im ready to have this baby now lol. My daughter was a blissful pregnancy, this one has defiantly took its toll on me,i even woke up crying in bed this morning because im sick of not sleeping properly and waking up sore and stiff haha.
Not long left now ladies,but why does it feel like such a long time still lol

It does feel like it's so far away! I have no idea why that is. Oh well hang in there. I'm off to the dr tomorrow so I'll update if there is any new news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->