2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Ginger panda there is talk of it being introduced but I'm not sure when that will happen.

Plus, each region of the UK has it's own health board with different practices (not just for pregnancy but other medical stuff).

Where I live in Glasgow there is only NT scan/bloods test offered on NHS around 12 weeks, and if that comes back high risk your only option is invasive testing CVS or amnio.

Hello ladies!!

Sorry about my absent for a while!!

Had a midwife appointment last thurs and everything is going good and I have felt the baby since 14 weeks and had heard a HB. I have decided to go ahead and book a gender scan in lichfield next Wed to find out what we are having.... I really hope it's a girl this time. Because different pregnancy to boys'.

For those new members join us, welcome!

Xxxx

EmpireBiscuit / Amiel - congratulations on your test results.

Stacey - lovely scan pictures

Hello ladies!!

Sorry about my absent for a while!!

Had a midwife appointment last thurs and everything is going good and I have felt the baby since 14 weeks and had heard a HB. I have decided to go ahead and book a gender scan in lichfield next Wed to find out what we are having.... I really hope it's a girl this time. Because different pregnancy to boys'.

For those new members join us, welcome!

Xxxx

Good luck honey lol small world though I'm from Lichfield !!

Went to the scan place in Lichfield and was so nervous about the gender scan! The lady who scanned me was so lovely and she goes through everything and measured some like head and legs etc. She goes to find what sex it is for me... I was so nervous because I already have 2 boys and my interpreter (I'd like to call her my friend anyway) told her what I have said. She smiles and show me the baby's potty shot and she had to make sure there is nothing to show as it's a GIRL - 3 lines!!!! :cloud9::cloud9: She's pretty confident it's a girl!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Nanaki..

I have made an appointment for a gender scan next Wednesday. I'll be 16 weeks so hoping its not to early.

Congrats on team pink nanaki!!

I have my gender scan booked for may 4th :) I'll be 19 weeks and baby better cooperate! Had a doc appt yesterday and heart rate was 158 bpm and screening came back normal for chromosomal abnormalities :happydance:

Congrats on joining team pink, Nanaki! That's great!

And congrats to everyone else who got good news!

Luci says "Good morning!"

https://s8.postimg.org/7u377q3ed/WP_20150430_07_13_29_Pro.jpg

Had my scan this morning and we are team PINK!!!

Two little princesses in our life:cloud9: OH was a little disappointed at this is our last so he really wanted a boy, which I understand,most men would like a Son.

Here is our little girl smiling!!
https://i59.tinypic.com/mb38k0.jpg

Past few days iv been having these weird pains, there defiantly not cramps.
They feel tender, like as if my belly is bruised if that makes sense? And if I cough sneeze etc it's a sharp pain.

Anyone else have this? Iv been told it's just the usual growing pains and could be baby moving up..? I don't see a midwife till 28 weeks now but I have consultant on 12th may so I'll ask them x

That's possible that baby is moving up. I found mine moved up last week too and I was getting some pulling.
I've felt flutters since 14 weeks and they are definitely higher in the last week... and becoming stronger...

Congratulations Stacey!

I've been getting sharp pains rather than the bruised feeling, some in the uterus so think it may be stretching. Some are a bit lower in the lady region so I'm going to speak to the midwife to check all is ok.

I have those sharp pains when i cough.. I hold my tummy if i know its coming. Its worse when im still lying in bed after my muscles have rested all night lol..

I have such a hard time understanding what things are in 3d scans lol until someone points it out. Very cool technology but my mind doesnt like them i guess lol

Your 3D scan looks better than mine did. Lucina looked like Skeletor. LOL

Congrats on team pink!

Congrats Stacey for another pink!

Ginger, have you put up pink or blue next to our names on first page yet? Xx

I haven't on this group because it's not as active. I have on the October Owls group. That one has a ton more members and is pretty much a full time job to keep updated.

I'm having a...

BOY!!!

So stoked. Baby was just chillin in there with his feet up :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_20150504_193809.jpg
    IMG_20150504_193809.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads