2015 October Rainbow Pumpkins! | 28 rainbows so far!

Hi ladies,
just popping in to say I'm pregnant again already and feeling quite confident that this is my rainbow :)
It was a very unexpected surprise as we were trying to avoid pregnancy for a couple of months (for the first time ever for us :haha:) to give my body a break after 3 losses in 6 months, but now the shock has worn off I'm letting myself get excited about this one :)

I hope everyone's pregnancies are going well.

Hi ladies,
just popping in to say I'm pregnant again already and feeling quite confident that this is my rainbow :)
It was a very unexpected surprise as we were trying to avoid pregnancy for a couple of months (for the first time ever for us :haha:) to give my body a break after 3 losses in 6 months, but now the shock has worn off I'm letting myself get excited about this one :)

I hope everyone's pregnancies are going well.

Yay yay yay! Wishing you all the best, honey! :happydance:

carebear - congratulations

NDH - congratulations, I'm glad everything is going well :hugs:

I'm having a...

BOY!!!

So stoked. Baby was just chillin in there with his feet up :rofl:

Yay another little boy !! Congratulations hun. ! Xx

NDH I hope and pray that this is your rainbow hun. Lots of love to you xxxx

Congrats for a boy Carebear!

Ohh hope it is your rainbow this time NDH!!! So you don't have to go through what you already been though! Hugs and pray for you! Xxx

Hi ladies !! How's everyone doing. I and twinkle toes are doing well. Feeling him move a lot. Nothing much happening other than my gums bleeding which is annoying as I never have problems with my teeth.

Oh and maybe something else. Feels like I've been having a fair bit of you know extra loving which we haven't as I'm paranoid. Only once since conception. Is this normal ?! Xxx

Chrissi, pretty normal for those hormones to get you randy at this point. Enjoy! :haha:

I'm jealous you're feeling him so much! I've only felt Luci like three times, last time was over a week ago.

Our anatomy scan is in two hours! So nervous!

Hi ,for all those who were on progesterone oral or vaginal , till what week did you take it .Were there any sideeffects after stopping them .i was on 400 mg oral progesterone ,low dose heparin, duphaston and vaginal gel from week 5 till week 17. Its only after i switched to new doctor ,she told me to stop them in cold turkey.its been 5 days since i am off them.Good so far still feeling same .but still worried.having anatomy sacn next friday.
anybody?I am due october 17

I was on vaginal progesterone suppositories and stopped taking them cold turkey at 12 weeks. Doc says it doesn't really do much if you take it orally.

Nope, not at all. Other than I was suddenly able to poop regularly again, and my boobs weren't killing me. I was also less bloated, which was nice. So I didn't have the bad side effects of taking the progesterone anymore.

Great scan pic Ginger Panda!

AFM, just back from a long weekend in France :thumbup: weather lovely, saw lots of beautiful places, had some fantastic food and tried not to stress too much about food poisoning and the like :wacko: with limited success.

To look at things from a different pov, French ladies don't get told to avoid soft cheese or cured or rare meats, and to only limit their alcohol to 2 small glasses of wine a day :dohh: yet the French nation somehow manages to procreate :haha:

SO is keen to take a babymoon soon before I'm too pg to fly, but I have been on holiday twice this pregnancy (both booked before the BFP) and I find it a bit of a worry (eg germs, listeria etc).

Anyone else feel these anxieties about travel?

Just had 20 week scan all is well! Woop thank you God / Universe ...

I'd be very cautious when traveling of what to eat.

Glad everything is great, Chrissi!

EmpireBiscuit, I'm jealous you have the opportunity to travel! Hubs makes great money, but plane tickets are SO EXPENSIVE in the US. Forget about leaving the country. It costs $2000 per person just to fly to Europe and back, nothing else.

I wanted so badly to go to Japan. Oh well. Maybe when kiddo is big enough, we can all go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->