2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Though it seems backwards, I'm happy you are feeling a bit sicker! :D

I had my first vomit of the pregnancy last night *sigh* was hoping maybe this pregnancy would be different to my first but apparently not. My midwife appt is in two days, im surprised she wanted to do it so early but im looking forward to calling up and booking my scan eeek!

Hey ladies! I'm thrilled that I got my :bfp: this morning and based on lmp EDD is Sep 17 so I'm excited to be sweetpeas :) Still super early and that makes me nervous as I had an early loss in Aug at around 5 weeks but for some reason I feel better about this one. The entire time I was expecting last year I just knew something wasn't right and kept thinking it wasn't going to stick. Line was darker this time sooner than last time so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Hi AngelOb! Yey for your BFP! I too had an early miscarriage this past November. Having fallen pregnant again on my very next cycle I can see there's a difference and I fully understand what you mean about feeling better about this one.

Here's to a happy and healthy sweetpea for us all :D

Hey, I found today that I am pregnant :) Due 13th of September!

I also had a m/c last cycle but feel much more confident about this one, although very nervous. Fingers crossed though and also wishing the two ladies above me lots of luck too.

x

Congrats Tink! Thanks for the well wishes. Hope this little guy sticks around for you as well.. Yours is due on my hubbys bday ;)

I've just done my clear blue digi (I was putting off doing it for some reason) and it says 'pregnant 2-3' woooo! Makes it seem so more real actually seeing it in words.

Question for those in the uk. Do you need to see the doctor to tell them your pregnant? Or can you just tell reception and they inform the midwife? I made an appointment last time but it was a waste of time as she said congrats, go to reception and tell them to refer you. Really don't want to drag my toddler to the docs (they always run late) for no reason.

Congrats Tink! I feel the same about still being nervous despite feeling better about this one. Hoping for a H&H 9 months for all of us

xLaura, I'm saving my last digi for next week to see the same result :D

Congratulations new ladies. Welcome to september sweetpeas.

Laura I'm.in.UK and this time round I had to ring midwives for booking app. The Dr's gave me their number as they no confirm the pregnancy first.

Any new symptoms ladies? Everything seems to have calmed down for me, I was getting a Lil worried until I read a similar post about all being well even if symptoms disappear

Welcome new ladies! :hi: Tink and Stephanie you're due on my partner's birthday! Ginger that's some wild stuff! I'd say there's got to be some validity to it. I watch the Ghosthunters series on TV and get chills! I find that stuff fascinating.

It was for sure wild! i hope it does mean something, and i also watch ghost hunters, ghost adventures, any paranormal stuff haha LOVE IT! Hopefully it does mean something!!

Laura I rang my surgery and asked the receptionist. With my last pregnancy I didn't see the doc, just got referred straight to midwife but this time I asked if I need to make appointment with doc or midwife and they said the doc needs to confirm the pregnancy. So I'm seeing him tomorrow.

Girls I think I'm going to tell my close work colleagues tomorrow but don't know how to announce it! Everyone will be chatting about their Christmas break and one lady went on an amazing holiday which will be the hot topic when I get in. I don't want to go in and just ignore that or steal the attention away from her if you know what I mean?!
Any ideas? I'm so bad at over thinking things! I just need a line, like 'hey guess what guys' or 'I've got something to tell you'. God I really need to get a grip, it doesn't matter how I say it does it?! I always have to have a 'plan' though!
Sorry for the ramble, feel free to ignore me.

Choc, evert time I try to plan, it never properly comes out anyway. I say just work it in where you can, I had a little adventure of my own or I got an extra special gift this Christmas or however you can fit it into the convo. I totally understand you being nervous. I'm not telling until 12 weeks and I'm already anxious about breaking the news.

Thanks cutie, I know I need to just chill! I starting feeling queesy earlier so if the ms is coming then I may as well tell the people I work with, as last time I had it bad and they really had to look after me. Also I need to tell them as they are bound to ask me to stand on chairs to reach stuff/lift stuff. Otherwise I would wait till 12 weeks and just flash the scan picture at them, which I find a much easier way to do it and that's how I will tell the rest of the staff when the time comes.

Mummy2_1, Symptoms slowed for me to for about 48 hours. This afternoon though my stomach is back to dull aches, bloat, overly tired and dizziness.

I came to the conclusion that it would be silly for me to expect symptom every single day. Even more silly to expect the exact same ones to never come and go. Enjoy the good days when you get them as I know none of us have seen the really bad yet :laugh2:

Hi all,
May I please join this group.
I am 5w3d with my first child. Congratulation to all moms and praying for healthy and sticky beans.
I m guessing my due date is Sept 3rd but I won't know for sure until my first scan which is 4 days from now for the Dr. to tell me the exact due date.

Welcome Aries :)

I rang the doctors surgery and asked if I needed to see the doctor and she just took my details and said she'd send them to the midwife. She did make me laugh though, she asked how I knew I was pregnant! lol! I'm excited to hear off the midwife now and get things in motion.

Hi aries :hi: Our dates are pretty close! My EDD is September 2nd. I am 5 weeks 5 days along today :happydance:

After having Wednesday-Sunday off the past two weeks I'm back to full M-F work weeks :sad2: I got really used to getting extra sleep and I'm afraid I'll have little energy. Or I could be put in a situation that will force me to reveal my "secret". So far I feel good, but my lower belly has felt crampy more so that normal which worries me a bit... but I'm sure it's just my "morning sickness" doodoo again :laugh2: I was sure to bring snacks to keep my stomach from sounding like some angry bear in our quiet offiice :thumbup: I'm planning on telling my boss and coworkers around 12 weeks.

Mamabunny, thank you for the welcome! I like your comment about taking snacks to work because of tummy sounding like an angry bear otherwise. Just like me, eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->