2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Choc your dp keeps making me want choc cake haha :p

My psychics for me although my friend swears she is and she my first would be a boy. My DH, Chinese gender prediction and dreams say girl.

Choc, my symptoms come and go a lot. The only consistent one is sore bbs.

I told my mum today and now feel like, shit what if I told her and now it's all gone wrong on the same day.

Choc try to stay calm. I have moments where I feel no symptoms.and worry going to the toilet I will see blood on the toilet tissue. Anxiety is normal. Think positive. Xxx

Choc, After two days of down right sleepiness and tummy action, this morning I feel none of them. I'm taking it as the calm before the storm. Hopefully you can enjoy the break and not worry :) I'm sure you're fine as I'm sure I am. I've seen it's common for symptoms to come and go. Everyone is just different. :hug:

Thanks ladies, I'm trying to keep calm. It's all too scary. We told our parents today and I'm due to tell my close work colleagues and boss on Monday and so I'm feeling a bit panicy. I've felt the odd cramp this afternoon which is normal for me so that's a little reassurance. It's just the back ache and queasiness that have gone.

Just know that telling them doesn't change anything. And you now have plenty of support.

Hilarious! A great way to think about it. I'm longing for more symptoms but should enjoy this calm!

Tmi but yesterday I had horrid diarrhea cramps all day which really freaked me out! Im hoping its gone now as I was just starting to quite enjoy being pregnant again. The bloat is still insane, and when I breathe in, a bump still remains, I wonder if the bloat will ever go down, or if my proper baby bump will just grow from this.

Court I have major bloat! I have been looking for a belly band in hopes I can wear my regular pants more comfortably and not be in leggings and sweats all the time. I just feel flubby right now... I can't wait for a real bump! Oh and I so feel ya on the doodoo cramping. I woke up with it the other morning. Sometimes it's bad and I get worried it's something else but nope just gas or poo!

Can I join you ladies? 4 weeks today, due 13th September :D

It's baby #4 for me!

Congrats everyone x

Congrats and welcome Stephanie! Your baby is due on my husbands birthday! Ours is due on the 10th :D

I had a psychic who told me i had a soul of a baby boy following me around and that he chose me to be his mother when im ready, she also pointed out how i found my father passed away and the whole layout of his apt. and where he was positioned.... i had no idea who she was, she doesnt know my family so it was CRAZY... my apt had weird stuff going on, idk if anyone believes in ghosts but i do i had things go on that was pretty creepy... one of my friends friend who was able to connect with the other side came over and said there was a little boy, we did an evp session and i said "are you the soul of the little boy the psychic said was attached to me" all of a sudden we heard a baby crying (none of my neighbors have kids and it was like it was in my room, i have it on recording)... 2 gender predictor charts said I was going to have a boy, however another one predicted my lunar age and said a girl.. I've had dreams of having a boy so i hope its a boy. I want one of each one day but i am FX for a boy to be my first. I know some of that stuff seems farfetched but it happened and i still cant believe it at times.

Hey Choc, how are you feeling today?

I'm having yet another quiet day symptom wise, Trying to appreciate it and not fear it.

Hey Choc, how are you feeling today?

I'm having yet another quiet day symptom wise, Trying to appreciate it and not fear it.

Hi Fallon, feeling a bit better today as had a really watery mouth again earlier and a wave of nausea. Stomach has been cramping too in its usual way.
Still petrified though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->