2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

It was really good, thanks! She had gifts for my kids because she was sick with bronchitis over the holiday and had a card with a gift of money for me. I didn't know she was doing gifts for anyone else but her small grandkids so I felt bad I didn't have a gift for her :nope: Her birthday is the end of this month so I'll do something nice for her then :thumbup: She is having a hard time dealing with the loss of her son and got a bit emotional at one point, which was ok because I understand. All in all we had a good visit and will hopefully do it again soon so she can see my kids more and also I would like to eventually share my news :winkwink: Hopefully she takes it well...

Oh my gosh my boobs hurt so bad!!! And my nipples too! :holly: Him and I were getting frisky earlier today and he grabbed one of them and I yelped in pain! :haha: I don't recall my chest hurting so bad with either of my previous pregnancies :shrug: Could be worse though... so I'll deal!

I hear you! My dad, brother and niece all have January birthdays and we are going to have a dinner with everyone sometime this month, which would be the perfect time to tell them since it's not often we all are together at once. The thought of telling them has also made me so nervous! All those eyes staring at me - haha.

Whenever the time is right, good luck! I look forward to hearing about it :)

This is how I feel, I want everyone to know but just don't want to make the actual announcement! I find it so embarrassing. Wish I could fast forward it to a week after everyone knows when we can all just chat about it without fuss!

My last pg, I told a close colleague and asked her t tell everyone. I liked it as I wasn't the one announcibg it, but then everyone individually came to me to congratulate me which was many more times the embarrassment. Can't win.

Well I finally rang the doctors. I have an appointment with a doctor on Monday as they need to confirm the pregnancy apparently. It's a brand new surgery that I've joined as we have just moved to a new area so it's the first time I see my new doc. Hope he's nice!

Yeah, I told my husband last night that we should just text everyone and get it over with :D Haha. I didn't expect to feel so nervous.

Hope your doc appt goes great!

Court and xLaura - How are you feeling today?? Much better I hope!:thumbup:

Mama - Glad you had a nice visit :flower:

How is everyone else doing today?

Im feeling mostly fine. Still crampy but most of the sharp stabby pain has gone. The nausea is coming and going and so many times yesterday I nearly vomited!
Im bloating so much I actually look reasonably pregnant which is weird haha.
Anyone else have a really heavy feeling abdomen and pelvis and almost waddling already?

Court, I have a heavy "full" feeling in my abdomen too.

Yes, I am real full in my stomach. Feels different than non-preg bloat. But I too could fool someone that I'm further along because of how I'm protruding. My stomach hasn't stopped doing one thing or another since I got my BFP

The most noticeable feeling overtaking me is fatigue. My whole body feels almost achy (folding laundry was really hard??!) and my eyes get heavy and I must nap. Started yesterday. It's barely 9:20am here and I already napped for an hour. I feel really good at the moment though!

I've got a real bad head ache again :( other than that the sharp cramps pains have mainly gone but I've got the "full" sensation in my tummy. It's weird cause something so tiny makes it feel so full n there lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok :)

I've had terrible.headaches again, but so does the oh, unless he's having sympathy pains, tmi but.I've been constipated for over a week and only today has my bloated tummy gone.down. Anyone else having symptoms??

I'm so tired today and the backs of my legs ache at times as well as I find myself being grumpy for no reason.

Hi ladies, I'd love to join you! I got my BFP Dec 26th and I'm due September 8th with #2! My DD was born 8/31/13 so these 2 babes will have close birthdays. I've had my HCG drawn 3 times due to an ectopic and other losses and all looks good so far so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Welcome Gwenylovey! Congrats on baby #2 :)

New follower. It's great to hear and compare symptoms!

Mainly experiencing sore boobs and nips, hot flashes, occasional nausea but no puking and random tiredness. Hits me like a big truck. I can lay down for :30 and I'm good to go! Excited to go on this journey with all of you!

Q' ladies, has anyone had a psychic guess ur up coming pg or gender, I was working one night bout 6 yes ago, a stranger walked up t my till and said when ur ready u will have a girl. Ha! I had a boy 4years later lol. Anyone believe in it??

Welcome to all new followers. :)

Oh my days my nipples are so sore! I've normally got fairly flat nipples but there always poking out now haha. I'm not used to it.

Welcome new girls!

My symptoms seem to have all gone. I'm scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->