2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Also, guys, I totally do NOT look pregnant most days still... I'm super overweight (40 lbs or so), so have been focused on healthy choices/light exercise (walking and swimming mostly) and I've only gained about 4 lbs this pregnancy so far. My appetite is picking up now though, so I'm expecting to start gaining more soon!

I just wish I'd get a bump so I could start looking pregnant instead of fat lol...

Happy 20 week to you guys! Has anyone got any names in the pipeline yet?

I have a list of names... DH refuses to talk about it till we know the gender though so no clue if he'll even like any of them :dohh: For now, it's Leech or Skeletor.

I have a list of names... DH refuses to talk about it till we know the gender though so no clue if he'll even like any of them :dohh: For now, it's Leech or Skeletor.

:haha: Carebear you'e just as bad as me... I've been saying "parasite"... I mean technically speaking we are not wrong right...:shrug:

I have one boy and one girl name picked. We've settled on names, basically the same ones we we had in mine from when I was prego with DD.

Yes babifever we will know for sure what the gender is on Monday... if baby cooperates! And I secretly hope you're right but I'm still sticking with my girl plans :laugh2:

:haha: Carebear you'e just as bad as me... I've been saying "parasite"... I mean technically speaking we are not wrong right...:shrug:

I have one boy and one girl name picked. We've settled on names, basically the same ones we we had in mine from when I was prego with DD.

Yep. It's true! We got the name when I wasn't feeling the greatest (around 6 weeks). I said it was a life sucking little leech (as lovingly as possible of course). Now DH calls it leech all the time!

My nickname for my lb when i was pg was alien as he looked like a squidgy alien u can buy in the jelly and egg, this one looks even more like an alien on his scan pic lol

We arn't deciding for sure until baby is here - but our favorites for each are

Ava Grace
Keira Ann

Caleb John (CJ are also hubbys initials so that would be cute)
Jackson John

We have decided that our boy will be Carson.

Mamabunny - I love your new profile picture, belly bumps :)

Lovely names ladies! We are still batting a few around at the moment.

BeUtiful names! Our baby boy is named Grant Russell. It has really helped our 2yo bond when he has a name to call the baby 😊

I've just been to collect a moses basket for baby. It costs £85 to buy brand new (including the stand) and I only paid £12 :happydance: It's in lovely condition as well!

11186241_10152735205912312_344987086_n.jpg

11185706_10152735205952312_817094921_n.jpg

DD is a fan and has already claimed it as Elsa's bed :haha:

Shellideaks it's beautiful. What a bargain aswel.

We've got no names yet but as were not finding out the sex tis abit more difficult. However the only girl name in the running is Amelia but I do think it's going to be a wait and see what baby looks like.

I've got my scan Tomoz hope everything is ok with baby and that I do manage to resist finding out the sex.

Good luck with your scan Laura! And it's a lovely name!

We have given up on names!

We're just going to see what this little one looks like just in case the baby doesn't look anything like their name.

I feel movements every day now which is so exciting!!!

I ordered my moses basket yesterday (or rather my parents did). A beautiful clair de lune one so I'm very thankful for that!

I'm still very undecided on pushchairs though. I love the silvercross wayfarer but only in the damson (I'm very picky). If the baby is a boy I feel like I wouldn't be able to use it... although I was told a pushchair is a way of accessorising yourself and not the baby!

Love all your names :)

Shelli- great deal and such a cute basket. Your DD is a cutie too!

Laura - good luck with your scan tomorrow!

Just got back from my awesome (NOT) midwife appt.

Now sporting some sexy DVT socks - I am high risk due to weight and lack of mobility with my pelvis.

I am being tested for blood sugars - some new test that with one blood sample they can see how my sugars have been over the last 3 months - sounds crazy! Then depending on results I will either have the full GD test now, or at 28 weeks. Am at high risk of gestational diabetes due to weight/lack of exercise/strong family history - joy!

If my BMI hits over 40 I wont be able to have a midwife - will be under the hospital obs team :( But on the plus? I have lost 3kg since in the last 8 weeks - although its probably all muscle tone, my thunder thighs are diminishing for the first time ever and my legs are very weak. BMI currently 37.

Am dehydrated - I expected that one. I try to drink the minimum as when I drink I pee - and its agony getting to the toilet. So will need to work on that one.

Being referred to the hospital pain team, as well as the nutritionist.

Why can't I just have a normal, complication free, pain free pregnancy :(

Just got back from my awesome (NOT) midwife appt.

Now sporting some sexy DVT socks - I am high risk due to weight and lack of mobility with my pelvis.

I am being tested for blood sugars - some new test that with one blood sample they can see how my sugars have been over the last 3 months - sounds crazy! Then depending on results I will either have the full GD test now, or at 28 weeks. Am at high risk of gestational diabetes due to weight/lack of exercise/strong family history - joy!

If my BMI hits over 40 I wont be able to have a midwife - will be under the hospital obs team :( But on the plus? I have lost 3kg since in the last 8 weeks - although its probably all muscle tone, my thunder thighs are diminishing for the first time ever and my legs are very weak. BMI currently 37.

Am dehydrated - I expected that one. I try to drink the minimum as when I drink I pee - and its agony getting to the toilet. So will need to work on that one.

Being referred to the hospital pain team, as well as the nutritionist.

Why can't I just have a normal, complication free, pain free pregnancy :(

In the US they don't automatically consider you high risk because of your bmi. Just take it all in and try to enjoy your pregnancy hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->