2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

https://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o747/nbsinclair89/final_zpsw9jeesjt.jpg

xLaura - Love the name Amelia, it's so pretty :) Hope your scan goes well today!

CrazyMumma - Sorry your appointment didn't go well. Great announcement pic :flower:

Cute announcement, Crazy!

Lots of nice names ladies. We are so bad with names. I guess that 's one reason to find out but I'm still thinking I'll wait. I also like to wait to see the baby before really deciding but it would be nice to at least have some options going in. We can't agree on anything...

Had my ultrasound today!

Qy8_ZY7VbQO5ZW7Htx4uyL0oalvaZLHCOk5fPrtAnzI=s197-p-no
3Q4U7WHMNd-gIi3UuQeM84kcgAuSP4zoFHusfSzMUK0=s197-p-no
M20zNso6E_SYBbDV6vAHUGzVdVoQ3VTeNTXZotO97lM=s197-p-no
83nd4EktJpRj2BNbIsWT53K55yyJQ3-hKL-PQ1e6Qi8=s197-p-no
Gkh0u3MgN6PKKZieWqhwjVxQg5G6GpGWD_QJZgZc7ks=s197-p-no
FXaU5BhI4_RxYCiMgl_W_qk646iqgHcorAHiWmRr0j4=s197-p-no
9hgOywqt15LHBymuvOOuE8fgmaLu2PmNhvxk7_0QoyI=s197-p-no
vLZ4jJVYsChVT-MIdBxXp69q7hd6KWWhTaT7wL-qGu4=s197-p-no

Baby was active and everything looks perfect! Was not shy and we got a few good money shots on photo! We are keeping the gender hush-hush until later this evening after we surprise the grandparents and great grandparents :happydance: The tech did mention that baby is measuring nine days ahead so either I conceived earlier that I thought or I have a bit larger baby :wacko: I did great and managed NOT to cry during the appointment... except for when we found out the gender. My OH was bawling, it was precious! We are absolutely in love!

So sweet your OH cried! Awwww!! Love the little hands and feet. Like I said on fb, can't wait to hear the gender!!!

Beautiful scan pictures MamaBunny2! Looking forward to hearing what flavour baby is :)

Loving all the names ladies!!

Crazymomma - such a cute announcement. Sorry your appt wasn't great. :hugs:

Mammabunny- have fun at your gender reveal today! Can't wait to hear!

Oooh so exciting Mammabunny, congrats on the blue bundle. :happydance: Your daughter seemed to be pretty excited about having a little brother too! Were any of the old wive gender tales true for you?

Congratulations MamaBunny2 I've added ur blue bundle of joy to op. We so far have 8:blue: and 3:pink: let me know if I've not updated for anyone's gender reveal and i will soon add them

I find out tomo. My instincts say :blue:

Congrats on team :blue: mamabunny! Lots of boys here for sure!

Good luck tomorrow mummy!

Awww soo cute!! We're team yellow all the way but I'm thinking our bundle is a girl! Just wanted to get that out there to see if I'm right cone September!!

Mango yes! Here's the results I posted in https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...ltimate-gender-prediction-outcome-thread.html

Baking soda test: Fizzed and foam :blue:

Salt test: Cloudy :blue:

Ramzi theory: My guess is right side but not 100% sure :blue:

Morning sickness: None :blue:

Beauty: No blemishes :blue:

Cold hand & feet: Cold feet :blue:

Sleep position: Left :blue:

What do you crave?: Salty and sour :blue:

Chinese calendar: :pink: and :blue:

Mayan Calendar: 31, 2014 :blue:

How is your hair growing?: Fast (at least my leg hair seems to be lol) :blue:

How is your balance?: Clumsy :blue:

What does the vein in your left eye look like?: No V :blue:

Congrats on team :blue: Mamabunny! Love how you revealed it :D

mummy2_1 could I be added to the front page please, im due 27th Sep and am team :pink: thank you

mamybunny - congrat on the little boy

mummy - can't wait to find out your baby gender. Cheers

Hi ladies can I join in I'm expecting my 2nd beautiful daughter on September 10 which is 3 day's before my birthday. My oldest daughter will be 1 on May 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->