2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

First day back at work from vacation... sigh... part of me is tempted to start my mat leave as early as possible, I am just so tired by midday these days!! Buuuuuuuuuuuuut realistically I want to work as long as I can so that I can spend more time at home with my baby... Only 14 weeks to go....!!

I've started my countdown now that it's finally June!! I have 13 weeks to go before my 2 week vacation and 15 weeks before my mat leave will start :happydance: I'm using vacation time before since I do a lot of fieldwork. I just can't see myself wanting to do anything when I'm huge.

Hi ladies hope everyone is ok and their pg is passing quickly for you all.

I'm so chuffing excited about baby I can't wait til she arrives
I've had the last two weeks as hols from work, got alot done and many days out with oh and my lb. Feel like I'm getting somewhere being ready for our new little bundle of joy to arrive

Big spring clean, alot organised and ordered for her arrival.

My little boy is so cute at the moment
He started having little tantrums, making me think the little changes were having a big impact on him. We have our cotbed up in our room and moses basket.downstairs. He tried climbing into both as soon as they were up. He's been very.loving and caring this last two weeks and his speech has come on leaps and bounds, im so proud
He's painted his sister a huge canvas today, and helps me put away her new clothes blankets and bibs in her wardrobe
He's a massive help anyway. He helps tidy his own toys away and is so sensible going out t the shops. Thinking about not taking his buggy to work, shops anytime we leave the house rli, as he likes his independence.and gets irritable.in the thing anyway
He's rli growing up. :'( i was worried having another child.would change the bond we have or make him feel pushed out but I love him even more( if that's even possible)

So what have ppl got left.to get on their shopping lists.

I'm starting.to worry about the amount of bags I will nd up taking into the hospital again. The first time I ended.up taking two big carry bags and my own huge handbag full of magazines, nicknacks and water. It looked ridiculous. Any suggestions

We have the perfect name, but made the mistake last time of telling family and everyone hating our name so this time keeping it to our selves until she's born.

It kills me how some people have the nerve to think they can have input on what you name your baby I have some family as well who think they can tell me what to name my daughter as well but she already have a name and is not going to change unless me and her dad decide to change it.

I agree. I'm not sharing my name until the little guy is born. I just keep telling everyone who asks that we have a list and haven't narrowed it down which is technically true but if they ask what's on the list... not telling!!

We kind of shared the two names we were thinking of then once we settled on one and OH told his grandma, she keeps using it all over Facebook while we were more so trying to keep it to ourselves until the shower I guess. It's not a huge deal as we weren't going to do an official surprise name reveal but still... was kind of hoping to solidify the name to guests at the shower and it kind of be a surprise and I wanted to use photos from the event to make an official social media name reveal like we did with the gender.

27 weeks today and hellooo third tri!

h6seHPuUFvztRNrhRICxw_6TT6eu7EleB82H7kSbj0A=w294-h667-no
ZO3ly3bQccp225sBkJ0HjAWgY3ENY3FYwV30AQdlTf4=s667-no

Yay for 3rd tri mama bunny I'm av week away but I've officially maDE it to double digits 99 days to go until I'm holding my precious baby girl

Awesome Wytrease! I just can't get over how FAST the weeks are zooming by! It's ridiculous!

I'm finding the opposite... the weeks are going so slow!

My little girly is giving me the worst heartburn in the world. And its making me feel rather ill!
I'm getting to the whole fed up stage now. TMI but Im getting recurrent thrush and its driving me insane!!!

On the plus side... the first day of my holiday starts on the 2nd August but I'm only actually working for 23 days between now and then and 17 of those are in June. I'm only working 6 days in July!!!

Hey ladies haven't really been saying much here, but I do read most of the posts. Glad to see even through some of the difficulty we are hanging in there.

Time is going not slow, but not fast either for me.

I had a 3D ULTRASOUND today, pictures on the last page of my journal. I'm so in love.

Grrr I keep getting thrush aswel. So not cool.

I feel like every thing is rushed. Im back at work, and take my lb with everyday. It's very tiring, I love my job and work with children. But it's so busy and non stop, my days feel like they are going so quick. I get up do house chores, go to work, leave work come home cook tea, bath lb then put him t bed. I'm so tired I go straight t bed myself.

Imglad I got so much done while i was off work there's no time to do anything now. Anyone else feel abit over whelmed by how fast the days are going.
It's scary to think I won't be leaving work (by choice) until a week before I'm due.

babifever I'm gonna hafta check your scan photos out! I was anticipating having a 3D done yesterday but could never get in touch with the scheduler to confirm but now have a *for sure* 3D volunteer scan date for next week on the 10th :happydance:

*Edit* Omigawwwd babifever adorable! Cute pouty lips and button nose! Precious!

mummy I feel EXACTLY the same as you! There's just not enough time in the day :nope: I've been exhausted as of late and so much to do!

Hey ladies!! Yay for your 3d US babifever!

Down to double digits now!! Just in for a checkup and I've gained just over 10 lbs so far this pregnancy. (Was seriously overweight so have been very focused on healthy eating and staying active, goal is ~15lbs total weight gain per doctors recommendation.) So I'm feeling pretty good about that!! Just waiting to hear the heartbeat now!!

I hear you about the tired, mummy and mamabunny! I soooooo wish I could just fast forward 13 weeks so I could start my mat leave.... I actually had a crazy dream a few nights ago that baby came super early, but was already at the developmental stage of a toddler? Dreamed it was a boy even though I'm pretty sure it's a girl - all my friends agree that with such different symptoms than last time this one must be a girl!

I'm with you ladies on the rushed feeling - theres just not enough hours in the day!

Im finally in 3rd tri as of tomorrow - final hurdle! I celebrated by going on a baby shopping spending spree... oops! :haha: all on ebay though so managed to save some money...:thumbup::blush:

x

I feel like every thing is rushed. Im back at work, and take my lb with everyday. It's very tiring, I love my job and work with children. But it's so busy and non stop, my days feel like they are going so quick. I get up do house chores, go to work, leave work come home cook tea, bath lb then put him t bed. I'm so tired I go straight t bed myself.

Mummy2_1 I feel that way as well. I work full time and have a 7 year old so as soon as I come from work it's all about getting the fam settled, fed etc. and then mornings are a bit hectic as well. I do however try to do more in the evenings like prep lunch boxes etc. so that I can sleep in a bit longer in the morning...:sleep:

I figured that being so tired all the time is prepping us for when lil one arrives... returning to those days of little to no sleep when everything feels like a blur LOL

In terms of getting a lot done, I did consider making a list but I think I might be one of the few ladies that's only getting the bare essentials... bassinet, onsies... breast pump... that's pretty much it... I'm relying on my boobs to do the rest :dohh::baby:

We're doing it minimal too, just getting a few white onesies (the kids are going to jazz them up with fabric pens and inkjet iron on transfers-summer project!) I new crib mattress and a sling/wrap. Family will go way overboard with clothes and whatever else I need we'll just get after.

Well, I had a little cry this weekend cuz I feel time is running out. We didn't paint the baby room this weekend since we couldn't decide on a colour. Narrowed it down to 2 shades of blue but both were nice. We finally chose last night so DH is going to paint this week.
Everything is on my registry tho! I feel like waiting till after the shower is cutting it too close. What if he comes early?? My shower is when I'm 36 weeks. I do have the minimum I guess. We have a bassinet we borrowed for when he is first born, I have sleepers and onesies for 0-3 months, I have a few packs of newborn diapers I got as samplers and wipes, diaper cream (thank you baby show!!) I have a couple blankets. And of course, the girls :rofl: am I good????

Hahha, I hear you on preggo dreams tristansmom. Last week I dreamt I had twins. My little guy was hiding a brother and I was upset cuz DH was happy that I didn't have to get pregnant again for our 2nd cuz here he was but I wanted to try for a girl!
Very cute 3D pics babifever!!! He's a cutie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->