2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I would absolutely DIE without central air... or some kind of cool air flow! Here in Northern Ohio it's been a bit milder which I love because I can have the windows and screen doors open with a fresh breeze blowing through the house. I wouldn't mind a nice hot day where I can float around in the pool or take the kiddos to the waterpark, however.

31 weeks today!

5LUrfRGB0JUxy96WzD4UjBPVUBh5NU7dA6t9mwQxjCM=w298-h667-no
SrK7qB3OVRvwU_4ZRZCs9j46Iro39QLvbIYSlULKaLk=s667-no

Don't know why I haven't posted here before, but I'm due 25thSeptember with twin boys!
Babies number 3&4 for me.

Apparently hottest day of the year so far in the UK, I don't know how I survived work but I did . literally sat in front of s fan all day haha xx

Don't know why I haven't posted here before, but I'm due 25thSeptember with twin boys!
Babies number 3&4 for me.

Apparently hottest day of the year so far in the UK, I don't know how I survived work but I did . literally sat in front of s fan all day haha xx

Congratulations caelli86 I will add u to the op

Pulled my back yet again. Looking at early maternity. Don't know how to feel about it :(

I wanted to stay working.until at least 37 weeks. I'll be going at 34 weeks at this rate

Anybody else having a sudden upswing in weight gain? I've put on 5 lbs in the last 10 days... :( Up to 19 lbs total so far this pregnancy, and I'd wanted to keep it under 20 for the total...

I've gained a pound a week since my last appointment. Had my 31 week visit yesterday and I have now gained a total of 37lbs total. Pretty sure I'll near my 50lb personal estimate this time based on my previous pregnancies - +30lbs, +40lbs... now +50lbs :toothpick:

I'm up 20 so far. I get weighed on every appointment.

I'm up 27 lbs. Since I started seeing the OB at 20 weeks, it's been 1 lb per week.
Like I mentioned before tho, I put on a lot of weight in the first tri due to my broken foot (not walking at all).

I was 40 or 50 lbs overweight when I got my BFP, so was really trying to keep the weight gain low for pregnancy in the hopes that I could lose more than I'd gained in the first few months after... Now, though, I'm not so sure :(

I was about 35 lbs overweight when I started. I have gained 19 thus far. With my first I gained 32. It fell off very quickly after DS1 was born. I am higher now than with DS1, but with the GD diagnosis, I'm exercising more and eating healthier, so I'm curious to see where I'll really end up.

I've not weighed myself since my booking apt! I really should though but scared eeekkk

Tristansmom - try not to worry to much. Maybe your LO had a growth spurt and needed the extra lbs. Sounds like you're doing great and I'm sure it will come off easy after :flower:

I was also well overweight when I got pregnant. Am now 5lbs up at 27 weeks so pretty haooy with that considering im wheelchair bound and pretty much unable to exercise

Pelvic girdle pain anyone?

The pain can be most noticeable when you are:
walking
going upstairs
standing on one leg (for example, when you’re getting dressed or going upstairs)
turning over in bed
It can also be difficult to move your legs apart – for example, when you get out of a car.

I'm due September 23rd and it's our second first one is my wee boy who is 5 and this one is my second and last and we had a 4D scan and are having a GIRL! :cloud9: :pink:

No pelvic girdle pain here... yet... my ribs and back have been in a lot of pain though. OB said it was normal as my ribs are flaring out as the belly gets bigger. Sigh!

Welcome to the group OrkneyGirl!

I'm such a BnB stalker, lol. I love birth announcements so I've been creeping the June, July and August groups lol. I can't believe how close we are all getting!!! Exciting!!!! Can't wait till it's our turn!!

Hello all,

Its been a while since I posted on here. The second trimester just flew by in the end!!!

I went for a repeat special 4d scan for my baby girl today because she didn't cooperate the first time. Would she cooperate today? Nope. Not a hope. I went at 11:30 am and then they couldnt get her face so I rebooked for this afternoon and they couldnt get her either. She had moved but the wrong way!!!

They did the anatomy and growth though and she's measuring 1162g which is amazing. I was expecting her to be much smaller than that.

I'm booked in again on Wednesday because I really want some lovely pictures so it would be lovely for her to cooperate!

I also moved house (and counties!) recently so having to rebook at a different hospital was not fun. I wouldn't recommend it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->