2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Or I found this:

Hands Free Pumping Cheats

The hair tie idea is super easy... just not sure how stable it'd be :shrug:

36 WEEKS TODAY :shock:

oOXHIQlK6_Fl4AlMnN84JVIenJ_AfV29o9_wNGhA2Y4=w256-h667-no
qwPmX1DK5lOFsjLdRsj-ATsA9GaBPUCZgOeBcTCoO8o=s623-no

It was a makeup-free morning, as I left my bag at work :dohh: Doctor appointment this afternoon and maternity photos this evening.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

It's so funny everyone has been commenting on my boobs and was noticing everything else BUT that :rofl: Like, especially my tummy :sad2: But now that I can see the difference in my chest I'm scared to think of what it'll look like a year or so from now :cry: I'll be investing in some high dollar support bras :thumbup: :holly:

Some people keep their boobs, some don't. I ballooned from a b to a d when feeding ds2, then, after 19 months feeding they were and A!! Gone up to a C this pregnancy so far.....

I was a ff before my son went t a g then after I went to an e. Am currently back to an f.

I noticed the boobs first too :shock:

Mine get bigger during pregnancy, then huge for the first few weeks of nursing and then go back to normal (unless they are really full of milk) while nursing. I think they may have shrunk a little but it's hard to tell as I was still nursing a bit when I got pregnant.

Got to see our maternity/family photos and I'm in love!

A Perfect Pixel - Jyllian's Maternity Photos​

Love your maternity photos! Makes me wish I had decided to get some done :)

My boobs haven't changed much. Pretty much went from a 34C to 36C or D depending on the make. We'll see what happens after!

My DH had a successful diaper party on the weekend! We got about 15 boxes of diapers (mostly size 2! Lol everyone had the same idea to buy bigger) it was a great time. I mean you put a lot out for booze and food for everyone but I'd say we pretty much got it all back and more in diapers. Plus DH said it was his last big party for awhile. Everyone thought it was a fun idea. We got it from a friend who did the same.

Totes forgot to update you guys from my u/s last week -

Baby is measuring in about the 75th percentile at 5 lbs 12 oz (and that was last Wednesday so I'm sure we're at 6 lbs by now). They've scheduled me another u/s for the week of August 31 if I haven't gone into labour by then since my FH went up even more - now measuring well over 3 weeks ahead. Starting to get worried I'll have a 10 pounder...!!

Woohoo, not long til these babies start appearing! My midwife told me they probably wont let me go over 41 weeks this time given how I cook up almost 10lb's! Nice knowing the rough end point, but I do not want to be induced!!!!!!

I hadn't started raspberry leaf capsules yet but I think I need to get rolling on that - and get my ball inflated (so far behind on this stuff.... lol)! I don't want to be induced either but given the option between that and going over with a HUGE baby, I think I'll take the induction (if they give me the choice.... my doctor is very non-intervention, which is awesome 99.9999% of the time but I REALLY feel like I'm about done with being pregnant TBH and I've still got over 4 weeks to go...!)

So today at my 36 week app again I'm measuring smaller. This time by 2 cm fundal height. That's only 1cm growth in 5 weeks?? At my next app is she's still down on growth in have another growth scan.

I think I was measuring under for my lb who was 11 days late and still weighed 7.5. Don't know what to think.

Got some of the essentials for my lactation cookies over the weekend, plus Fenugreek capsules to take. I plan on buying some tins of powdered Gatorade in different flavors as well so I can make big pitchers of it for at home (plus OH likes to take it into work to keep hydrated throughout the day). I've read many great things about ways to boost your milk supply and I want to be prepared :thumbup:

Plus, the cookies sound delicious and I just can't pass up a decent cookie recipe :laugh2: :toothpick:

Z8MOHwTBbJx4f4bJ_1uDrnCJVzrZ0a0CfkXUcjLQnyc=w1186-h667-no

Public service announcement: pm me to get added to the Facebook group.

Cookies sound yum!!

Today I am full term!! Happy dance! But I'm not getting too excited as I've always gone over, so telling myself I probably have another 4 weeks.

Woohoo for being full term sparklesheart!!!

Omg, seems so real now that it's getting to that point for some! I'm so excited to start hearing birth announcements! Who's first????

Ps mama bunny pls send cookies :D

:laugh2: Well, since I likely will eat all of the ones I make here's the recipe I'm going to try first!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies

I'm also a part of a private Facebook group called BRAS - Breastfeeding Resources and Support and they have an entire file full of lactation cookie/ball recipes! I'll try from my phone later and if I can somehow post the link I will. I'm on my desktop at work and Facebook is blocked here.

Woohoo for being full term sparklesheart!!!

Omg, seems so real now that it's getting to that point for some! I'm so excited to start hearing birth announcements! Who's first????

I'm due September 2nd, but with my DS and DD coming at 8 and 9 days early I'm estimating I have at least 2 good weeks left... but ya never know I may go overdue for the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->