2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Oh I cannot do the whole bending down or getting on the floor thing! I made that mistake for the very last time earlier this week. Anything I need to do now doesn't require anything crazy but sitting or standing really which is fine with me. I've found that setting my foot up a few steps up makes it easier when tying each of my shoes :thumbup: If I try to sit and bend over to tie there's NO way :nope:

I can sympathise with pelvic pain, hip pain, backache, restless legs and I also get the sharp stabbings pain between my legs. I guess it's just baby moving downwards

I'm so uncomfortable all the time :(

I feel all I've done this pg is moan about being in pain and yet I know there's women experiencing so much worse :'(

Just curious. Has anyone experienced a popping/crackling like sound from your bump?? I swear I've heard it a few times now. It honestly sounds like it's coming from inside my bump. Not a grumbling noise but a burst kind of pop?? What is she doing in there lol??

Choc our pregnancies have been so similar it's scary. Every single thing you've just wrote is how Im feeling right now. I've got terrible acid reflux also, Ive tried so many different things but ranitideen has helped so much if you haven't tried it already. I did have it prescribed from the doc but I ran out so just went and bought some from tesco to keep me going.

As for sleep .... Pfffft!

Sorry your feeling the same carebear ... Let's hope we have some energy soon even if it's just a little bit. Were having new windows fitted next week, it seemed a good idea at the time but being 37 weeks pregnant and having all that mess ... Don't think I thought it through lol.

You are right, we've been through so many of the same things at the same time. Maybe we'll go into labour at the same time!

Choc, I didn't realize (or maybe I had awhile ago and forgot) but we are thisclose with our EDD! You got me by one day.

Just found out my wife is being sent six hours out of town, leaving Sunday afternoon and returning August 27 or possibly September 3....! o_O Crummy thing is, work in her field has been pretty scarce the past six weeks or so, so we can't even pass on it until after baby comes...!!

Now I REALLY don't want to go too early!

Mummy2_1 yes I have!! I was actually going to ask the same thing but didn't know it it was just me imagining it lol.

It's like when you move your arm/leg too fast and your bones crack? But it's actually comes from your belly. I notice mine when baby moves. God knows what it is. So strange.

I had that crazy popping noise once!! I was petrified the baby broke his neck off my pelvic bone since that's where it felt like it came from!! But he's still moving a lot in there so I know he didn't hurt himself.

I'm finding the ranitidine doesn't work for me. I'm supposed to take it twice a day but usually in the afternoon, I'm still popping tums.

So sorry you're wife is being called away tristansmom!! Hope that baby parks it in there until she is back. That's gotta be tough!

Thank god I'm not the only one. It doesn't happen often. Spooked me first time.

Hey mamabunny yeah we are a day apart, we must be top of the list for September babies!

I'm so ready to be done too! Loads of Braxton hicks which I am willing to be painful!! How about you?
Just noticed you have an almost 5 year old too, my youngest will be 5 Dec 1st.

Sparkles and choc, I wonder which of us will go first? DS1 was 9 days early and DD was 8 days early... for some reason I'm thinking I may go overdue with this one... I hope not!

36 weeks today!! Having serious sleep issues this whole week, hope they go away as I still have 2 weeks left of working (although I used some vacay so I don't work Wednesdays anymore - that mid-week break is SO NEEDED!)

I'm seriously starting to feel the crunch to get ready; I've been stalling on prepping my (cloth) diapers because we just had a new well drilled (we live in the country) and I want to make sure all of the chemicals are out of the system before I wash any baby stuff, but I also feel like OH MY GOD I HAVE TO DO ALL THE THINGS AND DO THEM RIGHT NOW!!

I'm so ready to be done too! Loads of Braxton hicks which I am willing to be painful!! How about you?
Just noticed you have an almost 5 year old too, my youngest will be 5 Dec 1st.

Not having a lot of braxton hicks, a few tightenings but that's it.
Yes Aidan will be 5 in October. Is yours starting school in September then?

Sparkles and choc, I wonder which of us will go first? DS1 was 9 days early and DD was 8 days early... for some reason I'm thinking I may go overdue with this one... I hope not!

Mamabunny it won't be me! I went nearly 2 weeks over last time and had to be induced. So I just can not imagine even going into labour naturally let alone early or even on time!

I'm excited for the first one to be announced. I was 11 days over with my lb. I'm gonna start trying to.evict little one as of next week. I really want her to be full term and healthy but.I'm crying being unhappy and so ready for the end of pg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->