2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I was late with all 3 so I reckon you'll be first mamabunny!!

Yep, my little Seth will start school in Sept. He is soo ready, and I'm ok with it, just cant believe its come round so quick!!

Is anyone having signs that baby may be making an appearance soon?

I've never made it past 37 weeks with my other kids and have been losing tons of mucus plug over the last week, it's been bloody since Saturday too.

I'm hoping she holds out until at least 36 weeks though!

Tristansmom what cloth nappies do you use? I used flats and wraps with mine before but was recently given loads off birth to potty tots bots all in ones. Hoping I get on with them!

No signs at all!! Which I'm annoyed and pleased about in equal parts. I want to be done, yet want a Sept baby!!

I've never made it past 37 weeks with my other kids and have been losing tons of mucus plug over the last week, it's been bloody since Saturday too.

We have a local company here that provides fitteds for all the hospitals, so I've bought sufficient of those in varying sizes to get through to 18 months or so, plus a handful of one-size pockets for overnights (one size only works well once baby is over 10 lbs, but they really do last until 30+). My two fave brands of pockets are Happy Heinys and Fuzzibunz; the Happy Heinys has had a change in ownership/manufacturing since my last, though, so I don't know if they're still a good bet. Fuzzibunz is super awesome, though! Generally, I love one-size pockets as an overnight solution because you can adjust the absorbency by adding more/different types of inserts (hemp, bamboo, etc) but the fleece top means baby always has a stay-dry layer.

No signs at all!! Which I'm annoyed and pleased about in equal parts. I want to be done, yet want a Sept baby!!

Sparkles, I am exactly the same!

Think I've been losing mucus plug for about a week. But last mw app she's still not head anywhere near engaged so not any time soon :/

Head doesn't need to be engaged for labour to start so don't think that's anything to worry about! :flower:

Been having pains/BH's and lots of plug loss (none bloody though) since Saturday but it's all stop/start! All my others were overdue so not holding out much hope for this to progress before Due date but I'd love an August baby!!! Fingers crossed things pick up soon x

No signs here! I haven't lost any plug or anything, so we're just waiting. Although I'm not expecting much yet. I'm only 37 weeks tomorrow.

I'd love to start using my tens machine for back pain relief? Do u think it's safe to use yet??

No signs of labor here yet. I did have a scare last week though. I had diarrhea and then vomited in the middle of a sales meeting. I made it to the bathroom though :)

Tristansmom, I finally washed all my newborn cloth diapers too. I also washed the neutral clothes we have. Other than that, I have not had any urges to nest. I'm feeling a bit behind. Last time I had a freezer full of food. It was fantastic to just pull a homemade meal out of the freezer. This year we've had a bumper raspberry crop so our freezer is full of berries. I need to make more jam and use up more so I can make some meals.

Well baby couldn't hold on until 36 weeks it seems. My waters went this morning so I'm currently sat in labour ward being monitored. Looking like steroid injections today and induction tomorrow!

Oh shelli! Hope you're feeling ok about it?! Must be scary as its a little early but not by much really. Good luck and hope things are going well!

Eeekkkkkkkkk the first baby of our group!!! (right?!)

I'm not too worried, last baby came at 32+6 so this is an improvement!

Just got to antenatal ward now and have already had my first lot of steroids :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->