2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Darcy arrived yesterday morning at 9:03am weighing 5lb2oz. She's currently in SCBU due to low blood sugars and struggling to keep her temp but will hopefully be back on the ward with me soon. She did develop an infection so we have to stay in for 7 days whilst she has IV antibiotics.

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/shellideaks/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150819_095615_zps2gql6gc5.jpg

Congrats again shelli!! I hope your little doll recovers quickly and you get home with her soon.

Mango - good luck with your ultrasound! FX baby is head down!

Choc - my acid reflux is horrible too. I wake up several times a night with the burning in my chest/throat. I can't wait for this to be over! I feel crummy about my dog, who is probably suffering from boredom. It's hard for me to get out to walk her since my feet have been so swollen and I get groin pain when I walk too much. Try not to feel bad about your DS's summer. We do what we can!

Anyone else getting period pains at the bottom of their bump? It happens a few times a day.

Yes, me! Been having them quite a bit today as I sit here at work. I've also been extra emotional as well :shrug: Had to run to the bathroom three times now to dab away tears over different things. Ugh.

Shelli she's adorable!!!

Thanks Girls, so some baking with him today and went to the library. Now I can barely stand as my hips and thighs hurt so much but never mind!
Congrats shellideaks, she is gorge x

Mango its supposed to help stimulate your cervix to start dilating and hopefully start labour! Fingers crossed!

Shellideaks, she is beautiful!! Keep us posted.

Doctor appointment yesterday and nothing to report still :nope: I measured spot on at 38. Posterior cervix and no dilation or effacement. The wait continues... :coffee:

Just left doctor measuring a week ahead and I'm 1-2 cm dialated...

Had my checkup yesterday, cervix is softening but only 1 cm. Hoping things don't move too much in the next week, I'm on my own for another 14 days! (She can come home if I go into labour but it's a 6 hour trip sooooooo hoping to hold off until she's home!) On the good news front, doctor has put me on general illness leave as of tomorrow :D

:happydance::cloud9: Shelli she is adorable!! Congrats on your precious lil girl! wishing you both speedy recoveries so you can go home and enjoy each other.

Keep the pics coming shellideaks it's making us all super broody and eager to meet our own bundles of joy. Until they arrive we can enjoy ur gorgeous baby girl pics.

My back is breaking. My oh has taken my very active happy 2 1/2 yr old to his parents to give me some time to sit and relax. I've done nothing but countdown the minutes until he's home. I'm lost without him. He keeps me calm.

I could have slept with my tens machine on my back full power last night it hurt so bad. I don't know what I'm doing to it but it's so so sore

35+2 today at 2cm dilated & 50% effaced, baby head down. I'm getting painless contractions daily but nothing consistent. Achy in between my legs as well. September 9th it probably is, lol. Seems like he's comfty in there. I'll between 38+1 - 38+4 that day.

Wow a few of you ladies are making some progress while I'm over here locked up tighter than Fort Knox :dohh: I figured after two kids already that this one would kinda fall out :rofl: I've been having BH and cramping as well more often since Wednesday but I highly doubt it's doing anything :nope:

Wow a few of you ladies are making some progress while I'm over here locked up tighter than Fort Knox :dohh: I figured after two kids already that this one would kinda fall out :rofl: I've been having BH and cramping as well more often since Wednesday but I highly doubt it's doing anything :nope:

things can change very quickly, i wouldn't worry :thumb up:

as for me, i had my appointment with the consultant. She tried to fob me off with painkillers and physio, but i put my foot down and she agreed to check my cervix - 1-2cm dilated stretching to 2-3cm, she gave me a good (painful!) sweep and agreed to book me for an induction on Sunday morning :happy dance: which also happens to be my birthday lol. so fingers crossed this sweep gets things going! any tips to help it along?! x

Well my doctor wasnt impressed with my progress and doesn't think ill be laboring soon. So keep calm, you could change overnight

'Locked up tighter than fort Knox' :haha: :haha: :haha:

That made me laugh so much! I wouldn't worry a lot of people go from nothing to baby very quickly.

Congrats Shelli!!

I am jealous all of you ladies know where you're at. I have no idea if I'm effaced, or dilated or if baby's even dropped lol. Hopefully I will find out more monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->