2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

THANK YOU! Hope that it gets better is such a big help. Also a walk is a great idea. Thank you!

Hi Ladies, can I join you? Got my bfp yesterday :happydance: edd 24th September! :happydance:

Congrats to everyone on here!!x

I've been having a rough time falling asleep, and staying asleep as well. Doesn't help that I have a toddler who wakes up calling for me to come lay in her bed. I naturally sleep on my side, but now when I do so, it's uncomfortable. I feel all sorts of pressure down there, so i have to either lay on my stomach or back. Or pull out the body pillow. I've never been the best sleeper anyways, but I don't recall have sleep issues this early last time. Oh well.

I also, thankfully haven't experienced MS yet. But the starving out of nowhere thing is in full affect!

Welcome Babylove and congrats!

Oh my gooooosh my tummy is itching like craaaazzzzy today :wacko:

Welcome babgy love!

I got the results of my first HCG taken at 4+5. 664. Is that good?

Welcome babgy love!

I got the results of my first HCG taken at 4+5. 664. Is that good?

That's about on track with mine - had mine at 14 dpo (77) and 16 dpo (309), and my doc was quite happy with that. :)

karenh - no hiccups but LOTS of burping! And i never burp. It’s horrible. I feel like a trucker. I’m constantly apologizing.

tristansmom - my doc treats every mom over 35 pregnancy like it’s an IUI so I get all the extra scans too. I get to go in for one tomorrow. I cannot wait!

knobby/klabro - I had my first scan last week at 6w6d but the baby measured at 6w2d. We too got to hear a heartbeat! It was SO nice. 114bpm. Music to my ears! Congratulations…a beautiful little bean :flower:

court28 - good luck tomorrow! I have a scan tomorrow as well. FX! :dust:

mamabunny - big hugs to you. Sounds like a rough 24 hours. Men can be horrible at times…

upsydaisy1 - I too feel like I’ve already popped! I have a belly even though I’m not eating much…isn’t that insane? SO early! I too had those pinching pains the first few weeks after I found out.

Welcome babylove! :hi: Congratulations on your BFP! H&H 9 months!

AFM, still in nausea hell. Trying acupuncture today. I really really hope it works. If not, I’m asking my doc for meds at my appt tomorrow. I just can’t function to take care of my DD well. She is so active and wants to play and I just can’t keep up with her. If I just sit there, she climbs all over me and it makes me feel worse. Quite a nightmare! Otherwise, I’m still having the hardest time with intaking liquids…6 cups of anything is my best but most days I only get like 4 cups in. Which is not good…I’m having dehydration headaches too which isn’t helping things.

The nausea sounds horrible. I hope meds or acupunctur can help!

babylove--that's my EDD right now too ;) Welcome and congrats! :)

Sorry I haven't been on so much ladies. My pregnancy anxiety is kicking in and I am terrified about losing this bean. I was the same with with my son. It got better after I saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks, and then even more so when I got into 2nd tri, but I don't think I fully relaxed until he was born. Just trying to keep my mind on other things, but it's not always easy.

One thing that's very different with this pregnancy is my nausea. I NEVER had it this bad OR this early. :(

Hope everyone is doing well :)

My scan is in 30 minutes eeeeeeeek SO Nervous! Drinking a litre of water also sucks and I'm trying so hard not to vomit it up haha

My scan is in 30 minutes eeeeeeeek SO Nervous! Drinking a litre of water also sucks and I'm trying so hard not to vomit it up haha

You must be having an abdominal ultrasound? I didn't need to drink any water with the transvaginal ultrasounds I've had. Thank goodness, it would make me feel sick too. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

They ended up having to do transvaginal anyway which was a relief!
It went well, measuring slightly ahead so new edd of 7th September which makes me 6 weeks 3days today :)
We saw the blobs wee heart beating as well, 125bpm.
So relieved and it feels so real now!

Court28 - congratulation on your ultrasound, being able to hear the heartbeat is great, isn't it?

I will have mine in 2 more days, hopefully I can hear the heartbeat. My last scan (5w6d) we could see it flickering but could not hear it.

karenh - no hiccups but LOTS of burping! And i never burp. It’s horrible. I feel like a trucker. I’m constantly apologizing.

tristansmom - my doc treats every mom over 35 pregnancy like it’s an IUI so I get all the extra scans too. I get to go in for one tomorrow. I cannot wait!

knobby/klabro - I had my first scan last week at 6w6d but the baby measured at 6w2d. We too got to hear a heartbeat! It was SO nice. 114bpm. Music to my ears! Congratulations…a beautiful little bean :flower:

court28 - good luck tomorrow! I have a scan tomorrow as well. FX! :dust:

mamabunny - big hugs to you. Sounds like a rough 24 hours. Men can be horrible at times…

upsydaisy1 - I too feel like I’ve already popped! I have a belly even though I’m not eating much…isn’t that insane? SO early! I too had those pinching pains the first few weeks after I found out.

Welcome babylove! :hi: Congratulations on your BFP! H&H 9 months!

AFM, still in nausea hell. Trying acupuncture today. I really really hope it works. If not, I’m asking my doc for meds at my appt tomorrow. I just can’t function to take care of my DD well. She is so active and wants to play and I just can’t keep up with her. If I just sit there, she climbs all over me and it makes me feel worse. Quite a nightmare! Otherwise, I’m still having the hardest time with intaking liquids…6 cups of anything is my best but most days I only get like 4 cups in. Which is not good…I’m having dehydration headaches too which isn’t helping things.

Since you're into alternative treatments, have you tried transdermal magnesium supplementation? Basically just magnesium oil you apply as lotion. I've read that magnesium deficiency (which we basically all have because of our depleted soil) can cause or worsen MS. It might be worth a try. I am like DYING for someone to test that out :) Either way it's a great supplement to incorporate into your daily routine, regardless of whether it truly helps the nausea or not. FX :)

Oh and congrats to court!! That's so exciting :D :D :D

Congrats court! How exciting :happydance:

Since you're into alternative treatments, have you tried transdermal magnesium supplementation? Basically just magnesium oil you apply as lotion. I've read that magnesium deficiency (which we basically all have because of our depleted soil) can cause or worsen MS. It might be worth a try. I am like DYING for someone to test that out :) Either way it's a great supplement to incorporate into your daily routine, regardless of whether it truly helps the nausea or not. FX :)

I actually was just reading about that last night!!! I am going to talk to my doctor about it tomorrow. If he gives me the green light, I'm going to try it. And if I do, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

The acupuncture worked some. I feel like my symptoms are back to tolerable. I feel like once again, eating small snacks is keeping things under control. Whereas yesterday and this morning, nothing was helping. I feel more tired though...I'm definitely going to bed early tonight!

Morning ladies. I had the worst nights sleep, I'm so tired but just kept waking up! :-( I've got mild af type cramps, is this normal!?!? My test today's showed up much quicker tho! And my boobs are killing me now, along with slight nausea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->