2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Good luck with everything spunky :) got everything crossed for you

Have any of you ladies had betas yet and if so.. What were your numbers and at what dpo/week+day?

Good luck to all of you getting your scans. Finally got mine scheduled for next wednesday!

Hi everyone!

Well, I'm happy to join all of you fine folks in here! I got my BFP on New Year's day, after a chemical the month before. This will be my first time being pregnant, and I am excited and nervous!

So far I have sore breasts and some weird insomnia/the tiniest bladder in existence. I haven't had any morning sickness yet, though.

I ovulated on the 23rd of my 35-38 day cycle, so I think I'm just over 3 weeks? Still learning about this stuff, haha.

Anyone else not have morning sickness by now? I know it's early. My first appointment is on the 28th. :)

VulpixMinute, I'm not having real morning sickness. I get icky and kinda feel pukey throughout the day, but nothing major. Everyone doesn't get morning sickness so try not to focus on it too much. Heck, you may even want to thank your lucky stars!

Mel, I will have to go back and look at my beta dates, but don't get discouraged or focus on the actual numbers. As long as you're in the "range" for your weeks and the numbers progress, you're all set!

Welcome all new ladies congratulations on your bfp.

I've been away for a few.days not.feeling very well. Finally can see straight again so happy to log back on. Hope everyone is feeling good. I've got my first mw app in 6 days

Sori guys I posted twice now don't know how t delete this box lol

It's officially started ... I puked this morning!! :( .... I've been really sicky the the last week and half but I've actually just been sick! I was so hoping it would be different this time! I had it all way thru my first pregnancy right till the end (however it didn't start till 8 weeks)

Is there anyone else here who isn't getting a scan till 12 weeks? I feel like I'm the only one lol.

Aw laura I hope you feel better. No morning sickness for me yet. The bbs are starting to get sore again but no puking yet.

karen i get my blood work done on the 22nd. I'll be exactly 6 weeks. I still need to schedule a first appointment with a midwife but that will be sometime into February when my insurance kicks in.

xLaura- I am sorry to hear your MS is getting worse. Lets cross our fingers that it will be short lived.

Oh goodness. 47 page?! I don't know how I can possibly catch up. I also don't know if I ever posted her to begin with. =/ Well, hi! I'm due Sept. 19th.

Welcome VulpixMinute! You're not alone I have no symptoms at all except extreme fatigue (although I am extra moody this week as well). Sometimes I worry too as everyone else has so many symptoms and wit my last preg I had horrible morning sickness. Trying to see it as a positive/lucky thing as oppose to something I need to worry about.When is your scan? Mine isn't until the 8 week mark.

xLaura, sorry to hear you're not feeling so well today. Hope the weekend allows you more time to rest and you feel better.

Spunky thinking of you! Hope your scan goes well today.

Hi I'm due anytime between 15th (by lmp) and the 28th. I'm guessing 24th. :) Looking forward to chatting. x

Vulpix - enjoy it while it lasts :/ I didn't have any symptoms my entire last pregnancy, other than, you know, a giant pumpkin out front lol.... this time nausea has reared its ugly head, and I lost all my supper last night. :( super not happy about it; I'd take the symptom-free version any day!!

Tristansmom when did you start feeling nausea this time?

Hi and welcome new ladies! :hi:

Spunky I noticed you're located in NE Ohio... so am I! Cedar Point is right in my backyard!

So day 2 of my tummy feeling queasy in the morning/early afternoon. I don't feel like I'll puke but my stomach feels sour... pretty sure I'll just have more poo/diarrhea :sick: Hooray...

Super hungry at 3am and when I finally get up for work at 6am. Boobs still tender. Bloated. Wanting to jump my man all the time :blush: Sense of smell is heightened. Thirsty. Orange juice from McDonalds this morning tasted like nail polish remover - yuck!

OK as I was typing this I had to get up and use the restroom. My stomach (not my lower tummy) really hurts, like I have a sour stomach and could get sick. I think it could be from the egg McMuffin and cheese and hash brown I ate. Never doing that again... or the orange juice :nope:

Mel - started feeling generally unwell yesterday morning; had been getting PM headaches for a few days; didn't have full-blown nausea until about 4 pm last night. 5w3d. I've NEVER experienced that.

Mama bunny2 - it's weird I had really bad sickness last pregnancy however the ONLY breakfast I was able to keep down and not throw up was a sausage and egg mcmufin meal and hash brown with hot choc from makies. .... No wander I put so much weight on haha.

I must admit I keep getting waves of been propr horny - however it's normally when my OH is at work and then when he's home I'm too tired haha.

Xlaura Well we are choosing to not have an US unless there is cause for concern, So no planned scan for us.

Met the midwife last night and she was perfect! We will meet with her again when I am about 11 weeks and will then hear the heartbeat with her doppler.

lola Yes I too have experienced period like pains. They have slowed but I still get one or two bouts a day. There are just duller than real AF cramps. If you think about what causes them during AF it doesn't seem so strange that we would feel something similar since much is going on in our tummy :)

Hey ladies, feeling a bit down today, my lines aren't getting darker and cbd said not pregnant. I'm praying all will be okay but it's not looking good :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->