2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hey ladies, feeling a bit down today, my lines aren't getting darker and cbd said not pregnant. I'm praying all will be okay but it's not looking good :-(

When was your first test? and when did you take these others? When my dye test came up positive, it was faint, and I tested neg on a regular clear blue but positive on the CB w/ weeks estimator.

First super faint was 10dpo. Proper bfp was 12dpo and I'm now 14dpo. I used the weeks estimator test. I did a Superdrug test at the same time and looks the same as my 12dpo Superdrug test

If your superdrug tests are still showing a line I think it'll be ok - I've never used one of the CB Digi tests, but I've heard that they can be awfully fickle things!

lola85 - I was looking up the period thing yesterday. I don't get the cramps but I get that fluttery feeling when you need to go to the bathroom because you're sure your period is starting to come. Not sure if anyone gets that feeling.

Babylove100 - Since being on the pregnancy forum I have heard a lot of women who go backwards with their pg test. Often it tends to be that they drank too much water or didn't use FMU. I would wait it out, AF hasn't come so that's a good thing.

If you are like me, it took 3 days to see a significant change on the dye test. Hoping tomorrow you'll have a pleasant surprise! :)

Sorry to hear that babylove - hope it works out for you. Have you gotten a pregnant on cb digi before?

Hello ladies, I'm due sept 14th. Hopefully all goes well, had ectopic and miscarriage already! Really hope this one is in the right spot! Anyone else have symptoms that come and go. Just really worried that I will have another miscarriage. Breasts are just a little tender, don't have to use the washroom any different and tired but that is normal for me. Worried! I go for another beta today. 16dpo 363, 22 dpo 4044.

Sorry to hear that babylove - hope it works out for you. Have you gotten a pregnant on cb digi before?

Nope, I tried my first digi last night and bfn so thought if try today. I've got one left I'll use on Sunday if AF hasn't shown up in the mean time.

Wow, so many September babies.

Can I join?

I'm from the US (NH). I have a 15 month old daughter. I'm due Sept. 10th. I'm kind of obsessed with babywearing (I love woven wraps) and I work in wine sales. I'm a rep for a distributor. I'm still BF'ing but I feel like my milk won't stick around for long. We cloth diaper. That's me in a nutshell. Looking forward to getting to know all you.

I had a water birth at a hospital with my first. It was perfect. Now they no longer do water births. I'm not sure if I want to stick with my dr.s and midwives I know or switch to a birth center so I can have another water birth. I will most likely have the same doula again.

Baby love dont worry I don't rate the cb digital tests my first one I did last week was bfn and when I read the box it's only 60% accurate from 5days before AF is due and they aren't as sensitive as the dye tests. Hoping you've got a true BFP 😃 xxxx

welcome to all the new moms !!!

Babylove - can you go to your dr and ask for beta blood test to monitor if the hcg double? Probably that the only sure way to know how thing are going. Good luck.

Spunky - how was your appointment?

My ultrasound this morning went great. 7w2d, heartbeat of 136. Dr reassured me that after you can hear the heartbeat, the miscarriage rate goes down to less than 2%. I will take his word on that for now and will try to relax a bit.

I hope all the ladies feel better today with not too much stress/sickness.

https://i58.tinypic.com/14mt4cz.jpg

I'm supposed to be 6+1 today. I know dates can be off because of implantation and whatnot, but they put me back to 5+5. Gestational sac only. My hcg was over 11,000 Tuesday, so if they are rising, they definitely should have seen more than that today.

I go back on the 26th for another; my original first appointment the 27th. I don't see the point. I don't even know how I'm going to make it until then. I can't focus on my classes/homework/studying.

I haven't heard on my levels from yesterday yet. I called earlier and they weren't in yet. I'm counting this one out.

Hello September Momma's! Thanks to whoever made the Sept ticker. It's adorable!

Babylove, I really how you get some answers soon. Spunky, did they do a vaginal or abdominal scan? Even with a vaginal scan, its really hard to see anything. Last pregnancy at 5 weeks we could only see the sac. 3 weeks later we saw a gummy bear. Don't give up yet.

My levels were really high on Monday so my nurse set me up for a scan today. Baby is measuring right on time at 6 weeks and we heard a nice strong heartbeat. Due date is still Sept 11th. There's not much to see but a little white dot at this stage, but I was MOST happy that there was only ONE baby in there! As far as symptoms, nothing except a feeling of fullness in my pelvis, bigger boobs, and the occasional wave of nausea. New with this pregnancy is the period cramps. I definitely do not remember them from last time and I do not like them at all

Aries, I didn't know that MC rate went down so low after the HB can be heard. that IS very reassuring!!

Congrats on the scan aries!

Spunky, I hope it is just early. It can be hit or miss with what can be seen this early on.

Spunky - Please don't give up yet. You only 3 days behind. Baby in early stages can have different rate of growing. Last week scan put me behind 2 days but this morning it caught up with the original due date. I hope that your hcg level double. Remember, it is not over till it over (by dr confirmation).

Knobby - Thank you

Knobby - I just realized your due date is same as mine. I always thought you are a few days ahead. Yay

Sbmack- i cloth nappy and breastfeed my 15 month old too.
We sometimes babywear with our SSC, but not a lot. I'm planning on babywearing this little blob heaps :)

In my news, husband and I had sex last night... Bad idea. I began bleeding afterwards, mostly lots of pink but also bits of proper red and it freaked me out so much.
Midwife wanted to wait until today to see if its stopped or not, which I think it has, but omg I spent all evening crying thinking my blob was leaving us :(

Hello September Momma's! Thanks to whoever made the Sept ticker. It's adorable!

Aries, I didn't know that MC rate went down so low after the HB can be heard. that IS very reassuring!!

Yeah, I was doubting at first because I see different number out there on the internet. But I will try not to stress about it, it is out of our control anyway. Easier said than done, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->