2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Sorry you are going through this confusion Babylove.

Spunky wishing you all the best, baby may just need a few days to catch up.

Great to see so many active on this thread!

Afm my bbs don't seem as sore, it seems the soreness comes and goes. Nausea hits me every so often. Trying not to be anxious and can't wait til my scan on the 27th!

In my news, husband and I had sex last night... Bad idea. I began bleeding afterwards, mostly lots of pink but also bits of proper red and it freaked me out so much.
Midwife wanted to wait until today to see if its stopped or not, which I think it has, but omg I spent all evening crying thinking my blob was leaving us :(

I heard it is normal to bleed a little after sex so you should not worry too much. I m too so scared of it that both I and my husband both agreed to not having sex until 1st trimester over. Even though there is no scientific evidence that sex causing you miscarriage, we just don't want to deal with the "what if" moments. For us, it better be safe than sorry.

In my news, husband and I had sex last night... Bad idea. I began bleeding afterwards, mostly lots of pink but also bits of proper red and it freaked me out so much.
Midwife wanted to wait until today to see if its stopped or not, which I think it has, but omg I spent all evening crying thinking my blob was leaving us :(

I heard it is normal to bleed a little after sex so you should not worry too much. I m too so scared of it that both I and my husband both agreed to not having sex until 1st trimester over. Even though there is no scientific evidence that sex causing you miscarriage, we just don't want to deal with the "what if" moments. For us, it better be safe than sorry.

The cervix is more sensitive and there is more blood flow down there, so it isn't hard to make it bleed. DH and I are also worried so we have been limiting ourselves. He is careful to not go too deep and hit my cervix when we do have sex.

Spunky - with my last pregnancy I went for a scan at 7+2 and got told i was 6 + 1 by time I had my 12 week scan I'd caught back up again. Early scans can be so inaccurate, don't give up hope yet. Lots of hugs!

Court28: The cervix is so full of blood right now that bleeding is common. I don't blame you if you want to stay off sex for a while though. It would be hard to get your mind off of the 'what if' even if everything is perfectly okay.

Last pregnancy I went into labor twice, at 31 weeks and at 37 weeks (the day bed rest was lifted). Both times it was caused by unprotected sex where DH finished in me. I did not have this problem before 31 weeks and no issues when I just had orgasms after 31 weeks. My doctor said there was no real cause for the preterm labor, but that semen does have prostaglandins that will soften the cervix (if the cervix is sensitive to, and is and ready). It is a pretty rare thing, what happened to me.

This time around, we are using condoms or pulling out. I don't want to take a chance, as much of a hassle as it is. I CANNOT do bedrest again.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? We got our BFP on Monday for baby #2. Due date is Sept 23rd. I've had my first two betas, they look good. Quickest doubling time (29 hours), but slower than with my DS who had 22 hours (and thankfully was just one baby). Our first scan is Jan 30th, I'll be 6 weeks 2 days then. Hopefully we'll be able to see the heartbeat.

My doctor said there was no real cause for the preterm labor, but that semen does have prostaglandins that will soften the cervix (if the cervix is sensitive to, and is and ready). It is a pretty rare thing, what happened to me.

This time around, we are using condoms or pulling out. I don't want to take a chance, as much of a hassle as it is. I CANNOT do bedrest again.

Good to know! It is better to be safe than sorry.

Welcome and congrats, daydream!

A gel that is often used to induce labour (prostin gel) is actually made out of horse semen lol

Hi girls I'm joining you tonight after getting a 1-2 weeks on a digi test. Totally not expected!! Though we've only dtd once this month, that once obviously worked. I'm in shock!
This is my third baby, I have a 3 and 18 month old! Yes I'm going to be busy.
My expected due date is 26th September :happydance:

Mummy2_1 is there anyway we can add everyone's due date to the original post?

Sweety_1 welcome on over! Wishing you a hapy and healthy 9 months. I'm sure your betas will come out great.

Babylove100 when I tested on a frer I got a positive but the CB came back negative with not even the faintest of lines. Try to stay positive hun the test vary so much. You shold get clear results one way or the other int he next two days. :flower:

Sbmack wow I admire you for having your lil ones so close together. They will be the best of friends. My lil ones will be 7.5 years apart approx. Why do you think your milk won't continue producing? It may in fact increase!

Spunky84 fingers crossed for you hun. It's still super early and they say US measurmeents are not very accurate this early in. Many ladies said they were behind in the early weeks but were al caught up by 12 weeks. Stay positive, I know easier said then done but try not to think the worst ok. :hugs:

Court28 I think a little bleeding is common after BD. I had pinkish/brown discharge for an hour or two a few night ago after Dh and I bd, but it did not last long. You noted yours has stoped and hasn't continued right? I'm sure your fine hun but do get checked if it will help you to feel better. I understand the worry though

kaths101 welcome to our September listing... wow we're getting huge in numbers over here!! :happydance: You and Sbmack will have lots to relate to with kids around the same age.

As for me ladies, I definitely need to stop doing research on the internet. every little article scares me and of course what do I do.... I focus on all the things that can go wrong in hopes that if I know all about it, it can help somehow... Think I'm just feeling a bit anxious and emotionally a little overhwelmed today. The fatigue doesn't help. I was trying to hold off on telling DH until his bday in two weeks but now I'm wondering if I should say something sooner so I can have more support, not sure yet... I'll still try hold out.

P.S. I really love food today! :pizza:

The bleeding has stopped although I keep feeling a bit crampy down there, I'm sure all is fine though.
Milk production drops around 16 weeks I believe, and then the colostrum shows up near the end of pregnancy. My 15 month old is still breastfeeding fine, I'm not sure what will happen when the milk goes though. Part of me hopes he will self wean but I do love nursing him.

A gel that is often used to induce labour (prostin gel) is actually made out of horse semen lol

Ugh. Why do you know this, lol.

I'm just hoping that my husband's semen works well for this kid. It is nice to do our own induction ;)

Welcome daydream and kaths!

Vulpix: Welcome and congrats! I am not having any morning sickness either.

Laura: Sorry you are getting sick now, i hope it doesn’t last the whole time like last time.

Angelob: My insurance doesn’t kick in until feb either, however i have history of ectopic pregnancy so my ob wanted my in asap. I have an ultrasound and my first appointment with him the 21st. I have already had two blood draws. 664 then exactly 48 hours later 1508. Fun to be due date buddies! Good luck with your blood draw.

Herding dogs, mummybumpage, sbmack, daydream, kaths101: Congratulations! Welcome!

Tristansmom: Nausea is the worst. Sorry you got it this time. I hope it doesn’t last long for you.

Lola85: I have had minor cramping. My ob said it is completely normal.

Babylove: Sorry your tests aren’t getting darker. That is so frustrating. Take the weekend off from testing and try and take it easy. Good luck.

Sweety-1: Your symptoms sounds like mine!

Aries: What a beautiful scan! You can totally see your baby, that looks like a baby! How awesome!

Spunky84: I hope you aren’t out. Hang in there.

Nikkichikk: Congrats on a great scan!

Nikkchikk-i studied midwifery for two years before I dropped out and had my son :)

As for me, even though my bleeding stopped, the midwife wants to send me for a scan sometime this week to check all is OK

Anyone else here that this is their 2nd or 3rd child? I am really scared!
I feel more prepared and know what Im doing now :haha: but juggling 3 kiddies eek. Mine are 3 (4 in August) and 18 months (2 in July)!

No symptoms yet apart from heartburn! Really? This early? That was the reason why I tested as I always only get heartburn when pregnant!

Thanks for welcoming me into this group, I joined a group with my other 2 and still have friends from each now! So hopefully I can get to know some of you and do this journey together :baby: (though I'm always one of the last to get my baby haha - my sons were born onThe 27th and 21st and this one is the 26th - so I have to sit and watch everyone else having babies haha)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Morning ladies, well my tests are all completely negative this morning *sigh*. Af cramps in full force so just patiently waiting for her to arrive.

I wish all you ladies the happiest and healthiest 9 months! :hugs:

I'm heading back to the TTC boards......xx

My cb digi said 2-3 this morning and my lines are darker. Seems more real now, still nervous because I'm breastfeeding but hopefully..... xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->