2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Mummybumpage - I NEED a cream egg NOW!!! Lol

Hi ladies I will write up due dates today and post them on the op. I will amend them with first scans end as and when.

I'm so so sori babylove, we hope to see ur bfp and sticky soon.

Kaths holy crap! 10lb 11oz baby?!?! :saywhat:

Yup that was a shock!!
He was a monster lol ...water birth and a few puffs on gas and air - all good :thumbup:
I'm just hoping this one isn't bigger!
Here he is!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9

I was just listening to the radio and they were talking about people in the UK freaking out over the Easter Cream Egg....did you hear?

Apparently it was made with Dairy milk and this year they changed the chocolate. I hear the people over there are FREAKING out and boycotting the company. They are claiming the fact that the company was bought out by the Americans and they ruined the egg. They also said that over there you guys get them in packages of 6 and this year they are packages of 5 and they are the same price as the 6 was. They sell them individually here in Canada.

You guys really like your cream eggs....lol

Here is an article I found

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/551580/Cadbury-Creme-Egg-shell-chocolate-changed

I was just listening to the radio and they were talking about people in the UK freaking out over the Easter Cream Egg....did you hear?

Apparently it was made with Dairy milk and this year they changed the chocolate. I hear the people over there are FREAKING out and boycotting the company. They are claiming the fact that the company was bought out by the Americans and they ruined the egg. They also said that over there you guys get them in packages of 6 and this year they are packages of 5 and they are the same price as the 6 was. They sell them individually here in Canada.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/551580/Cadbury-Creme-Egg-shell-chocolate-changed

It's true!! Creme eggs just do not taste the same anymore!! :cry:

Yeah I've seen it's all over the news lol. However I haven't actually tasted one yet to see the difference. I did go to buy some (b4 all this came out) and when I picked it up and it was only a 5 box I thought the shop was being cheap skates and refused to pay the price of 6 for 5 .... Now I realise it's the same everywhere! Gutted lol!

Saying all that I did send OH the shop for some cream eggs earlier (aswel as choc muffins and choc cake .... Lol) but he came back with cream egg yogurt thing instead!!! But when he got back I decided I was too sick to eat anything haha. He wasn't happy as I'd been begging him go shop for ages oooops! Lol.

Yup that was a shock!!
He was a monster lol ...water birth and a few puffs on gas and air - all good :thumbup:
Here he is!!

He's gorgeous! Did you know he was going be big? My first was 7lb 9 (similar to your first) and I just assumed the next would be similar - that's scared me haha.

I never liked creme eggs so I guess I don't understand why there is such a big deal but I do know that if I had a favorite candy and it was changed I would also be upset. I remember when they took the crispy m&ms away and that was a sad sad day for me.

Yup that was a shock!!
Here he is!!

He's gorgeous! Did you know he was going be big? My first was 7lb 9 (similar to your first) and I just assumed the next would be similar - that's scared me haha.

Not a clue!! I was measuring 2 weeks ahead so was expecting a little bit bigger but not that big! Even when he was born, my OH and I both guessed about 8lbs and 8lbs 12 because to us he didn't look that big but the midwife kinda looked at us and said no he's bigger than that!! :haha:
When he was weighed she said he was the second largest baby she has ever delivered as we were in the midwife led unit..I'm glad they didn't know how big he was as I wouldn't have been allowed in otherwise.
But don't worry actually giving birth to him wasn't any more painful or any worse than my smaller first baby. People always wince when they hear the weight but it was fine!
when we were back on the ward the lady in the bed next to me had a 5lber and we laid them next to each other. It was so funny! I wish I'd taken a picture!!

Yeah I've seen it's all over the news lol. However I haven't actually tasted one yet to see the difference. I did go to buy some (b4 all this came out) and when I picked it up and it was only a 5 box I thought the shop was being cheap skates and refused to pay the price of 6 for 5 .... Now I realise it's the same everywhere! Gutted lol!

Saying all that I did send OH the shop for some cream eggs earlier (aswel as choc muffins and choc cake .... Lol) but he came back with cream egg yogurt thing instead!!! But when he got back I decided I was too sick to eat anything haha. He wasn't happy as I'd been begging him go shop for ages oooops! Lol.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Thats so funny, you didn't want to eat anything. Yesterday I wanted a hamburger. It had to be a bbq burger and not a thin one you get from a fast food place. We made a plan to get one today. Today we planned to go (dh was looking forward to eating out) and i decided I didn't want it any more. :dohh:

Babylove, I'm so sorry :( :hugs: FXed you get another BFP in February!

Kaths, this is my 2nd baby! My son is almost 2 (will be 2 1/2 when this one arrives). Will definitely have my hands full, but in a good way :thumbup:

Spunky, don't give up hope yet...you could have just O'd later than you thought. FXed crossed for you that everything is perfect! :hugs:

Welcome new ladies!!! Wow--there are lots of Sept ladies! So exciting!

AFM, I am trying to take on a more positive outlook. After ALL my tests were much darker than the control lines and showed up immediately, and I got a Pregnant 2-3 on my digi, I have decided that I will only allow myself ONE more test (my last digi that will hopefully show 3+ in a few days), no more stressing and checking everything. I am struggling with nausea every day, and BBs are super sore, so I'm taking all these things as good signs that this bean is fine for now. If it doesn't turn out well, then there was nothing I could have done differently. Just trying to take deep breaths, enjoy this pregnancy, and enjoy my DS--because hopefully he will not be an only child much longer ;) I NEVER had nausea this quickly or this bad when I was pregnant with him, so I can only assume it will get much worse. So sorry to the ladies who are suffering from bad MS at this point! :wacko:

OH and, that's a great idea to show EDDs on the first page! :happydance:

babydreams85 - I keep hearing that having all these horrible symptoms is a good thing so it looks like you are on the right track!

Anyone not having any real sumptoms? I'm only feeling a stronger heartbeat, occasional frequent urination, some rhinitis, a bit of itchy skin. But I don't feel like that's much..

Babylove, I'm so sorry! Hope to see back over here real soon! Stay strong.

Hi ladies! Just popping in to say hello, and welcome to all the new ones. I'm still fighting a cold and of course it feels worse at night. I've had a sore throat for the oast 3 days now. I think the more I talk, the more I irritate it. I think I caught a few colds during my first pregnancy too. Hopefully th is clears soon. Hard being a mom when you feel miserable and don't want to deal with anyone.

Meanwhile, I have absolutely no symptoms. Intense hunger is gone. No nausea. Nothing. I don't feel pregnant at all. Kinda scary.

I didn't have have any symptoms with my second child, I had nausea between 6-10 weeks and then everything disappeared. Try not to worry.

Will be great to get everyone on the first page and what we are expecting (when we know) :blue::yellow::pink:

Anyone else here that this is their 2nd or 3rd child? I am really scared!
I feel more prepared and know what Im doing now :haha: but juggling 3 kiddies eek. Mine are 3 (4 in August) and 18 months (2 in July)!

No symptoms yet apart from heartburn! Really? This early? That was the reason why I tested as I always only get heartburn when pregnant!

Thanks for welcoming me into this group, I joined a group with my other 2 and still have friends from each now! So hopefully I can get to know some of you and do this journey together :baby: (though I'm always one of the last to get my baby haha - my sons were born onThe 27th and 21st and this one is the 26th - so I have to sit and watch everyone else having babies haha)

This is my second baby Kaths, my lg just turned 1 indecember and the idea of having 2 under 2 scares me lol!!! This pregnancy happened earlier than we planned! We were suppose to start trying in September not have another baby by then hehe! Baby is actually due 2days after my best friends wedding...haven't told her yet or my other friend who im now going to be bridesmaid for at 6 months pregnant! 😃

I start a new job Tomoz ... I'm dreading it! My nausea is so bad and I actually puked the other day. I really didn't wana tell them straight away, as I'm guessing there not going to be too happy but I don't know how I'm going to hide it when I feel so rough!

Btw I didn't actually know I was pregnant when I went for an interview and then they offered it me ... I found out a few days after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->