2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

MamaBunny2 - I didn't even bring up the morning poops, I didn't know that was an issue for others. Even before I put my feet on the floor I gotta go. Sometime though, I just go and it's a surprise need to go. But without fail first thing every morning. I get the MS too so I have something going all day. Morning poop, daytime MS, and evening gas.

HAHA TTC :rofl: I know the poops are annoying but I love that I'm not the only one dealing with it, not to sound mean! I've had bouts of queasiness but nothing major that I would consider MS :shrug: Yesterday I ate some leftover potato pizza from the evening before (my partner was "craving" pizza. His cravings have been ridiculous lately lol) and almost immediately afterward my lower stomach got that "uh oh" feeling and had to use the restroom. Explosive diarrhea :sick: Almost like IBS, but I don't get it all the time just randomly.

Melewen I totally forgot I had seen that dry skin interpretation somewhere... my SO will be thrilled! :laugh2:

My man has been having cravings. I have been logging them in my pregnancy app diary - "Daddy is craving _____" :haha: First, it was pasta then hot sauce then pasta again and then most recently pizza :wacko:

Ok ladies I'm pretty nervous I NEED to tell my mom the news. My 8 week appointment is Wednesday and my SO is anxiously awaiting to plaster our surprise all over Facebook and tell everyone he sees. I don't feel it's right to do so without first telling my mom. I texted my sister this morning to call me when she got a chance but have yet to hear from her. I was going to tell her and ask her opinion or suggestion on how to drop the news on our mom. I'm not so much worried that she will react badly to it or not talk to me really still (we haven't really been talking much but aren't on terrible terms. She was last over on New Years Eve visiting with me and my kids) I'm more concerned how it will affect her health, like mentally and whatnot. She is older at 74 (I was a "happy surprise" as she calls it, when she was 43) and after losing my dad in 2009 and most recently her son (my half brother) last year, she has been dealing with a whirlwind of emotions, depression, etc. I don't want to cause her added stress but at this point there's nothing I can do aside from either telling her myself or letting her find out on her own :shrug: I try to look at it as either things can stay as they are and there's the distance between her and I OR it can hopefully give her new life to focus on and perhaps come around more often. I'm just not sure HOW to go about this... should I make arrangements to visit her? Invite her out to dinner? Call her? I don't think texting her is appropriate :nope: I'd prefer to do it in person. And my SO would like to be there but my mom hasn't shown any desire to get to know him and that's why her and I have lost touch over the months. Help! :help:

Mamabunny what app do you use? Dh is the same! Too funny

Question for the ladies with sore bb's: did you usually get sore bb's or nips around AF?

Mango - my first day at my new job went ok thank you. My nausea wasn't too bad today so I managed ok - even though I was eveing before I went lol. For the last 3.5 years I've always worked 12.5hr shifts but these ones are 7.5hr so it feels so much better, glad I moved when i did as doing 12.5hr whilst preg isn't fun at all haha.

I don't know when I'm going to tell them - I need to soonish really as I work with learning dis and they 'can' be challenging at times, some worse than others so it's in my best interest to tell them so that I only get put with the 'calmer' ones. I'm just scared to tell them haha.

Question for the ladies with sore bb's: did you usually get sore bb's or nips around AF?

Nope, my boobs are usually fine. It's the giveaway sign that I'm pregnant in my case cos it's the only time they get sore.

the bump. Also babycenter pregnancy app. I really like the bump tho and that's where I've been keeping a little diary of cravings, weight, special events, etc.

So glad to hear everyone talking about having few symptoms. This is baby#2, so I am not sure if I'm just not as nervous as I was with baby #1, so maybe that's why I don't really have much nausea. But I do know with baby#1 the nausea and food aversions really kicked in 5-6 weeks, so I have some buffer time.

My real symptoms: bloooooating especially in the evening, the morning poo that others discussed, and occasional pulling and boob tinges.

My FRER and ICs have been tested out, the test line is now as dark (or darker) as the control line. I have saved 1 CB digi to take later this week to see where I'm at for the weeks estimator. But I think until our scan next Friday, I should be confident. Trying to stop monitoring it as much.

Ok ladies I'm pretty nervous I NEED to tell my mom the news. My 8 week appointment is Wednesday and my SO is anxiously awaiting to plaster our surprise all over Facebook and tell everyone he sees. I don't feel it's right to do so without first telling my mom. I texted my sister this morning to call me when she got a chance but have yet to hear from her. I was going to tell her and ask her opinion or suggestion on how to drop the news on our mom. I'm not so much worried that she will react badly to it or not talk to me really still (we haven't really been talking much but aren't on terrible terms. She was last over on New Years Eve visiting with me and my kids) I'm more concerned how it will affect her health, like mentally and whatnot. She is older at 74 (I was a "happy surprise" as she calls it, when she was 43) and after losing my dad in 2009 and most recently her son (my half brother) last year, she has been dealing with a whirlwind of emotions, depression, etc. I don't want to cause her added stress but at this point there's nothing I can do aside from either telling her myself or letting her find out on her own :shrug: I try to look at it as either things can stay as they are and there's the distance between her and I OR it can hopefully give her new life to focus on and perhaps come around more often. I'm just not sure HOW to go about this... should I make arrangements to visit her? Invite her out to dinner? Call her? I don't think texting her is appropriate :nope: I'd prefer to do it in person. And my SO would like to be there but my mom hasn't shown any desire to get to know him and that's why her and I have lost touch over the months. Help! :help:

Hi, different circumstances but I'm dreading telling my mum too. I would maybe meet up for lunch/dinner as you suggested and just get it out there. Try and put a positive swing on it and say maybe you want to get closer and this might be the first step? At least then you have tried and taken the first step. It will definitely be better to tell her face to face and then you've done everything right.
My situation we live with my mum and dad..have our own rooms etc but we are pretty full on rooms etc so bit sure how they will react!! Dreading it. They didn't understand why we had a second child let alone a third!! Eek :wacko: I feel like just having the baby and coming home with it in the car seat and introduce them, can't be doing with the next 9 months of Agro!
Good luck, let us know how you get on! X

I officially have to leave you lovely ladies. After a whirlwind of not knowing, the bleeding has officially started today. Hope my next pregnancy actually yields a take-home baby (did I just use the word yield? Lol)! Good luck to all!!!! I hope everyone has a healthy pregnancy!

kdmalk - I m so sorry to hear this, hope you will get your sticky bean soon. Hugs

I am usually fine around AF. I keep asking DH is he notices a size difference but he said he just noticed the difference in the nipples, they have those little bumps. They are really bothering me, maybe because of the size. I tell DH that I got free implants, I affectionately refer to them as my stripper boobs. :happydance:

What's with us all dreading telling our parent, I've heard of teens being less concerned. lol

I am concerned because I am in an interracial relationship. I've always been led to believe that it wasn't what I should do. Worst case I was told you can be in a relationship but not have a child. My mom feels that it wasn't the child's choice to be interracial. I told her that it wasn't my choice to be white.

My mom is quite negative. I anticipate her just saying something like "I figured it would happen a while ago". I am going to tell her over the phone.

I officially have to leave you lovely ladies. After a whirlwind of not knowing, the bleeding has officially started today. Hope my next pregnancy actually yields a take-home baby (did I just use the word yield? Lol)! Good luck to all!!!! I hope everyone has a healthy pregnancy!

I am so sorry to hear, It's horrible that we have to go through this. I wish we could get answers to avoid the pain. :cry:

Hugs kd - wish you all the best for the future! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->