2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

I'm live in Australia, but I am originally from usa.

In 4-6 weeks I will be leaving to live back in usa after being overseas for 9 years :)

In the process of sorting DHs green card and visa

xoxo - Yes my DS is an August baby! Our babies are very close in age! In fact they look like they are the same exact age! Was your DS born on August 4th?

Fallon - Yes we found out the gender of our son before he was born. I would like to do a surprise this time but DH says "NO WAY" LOL :haha: I really do think its a girl.

Choc - YEAY!!!!!!!! Love to see those digi's

How is everyone doing today? Who has told their families yet? Did any of you tell your OH in any special way?? I love hearing those stories :flower:

AFM: I'm not having any real symptoms at all except for feeling more tired in the evenings. My first appointment won't be until the end of February at 12 weeks....how am I ever going to wait that long to see baby?!?!?!? :dohh:

Yey Choc! Gotta love those words ; )

Grateful365 - Feeling great today :) Maybe not in a couple weeks, but so far so good.

I have only told my best friend, we are trying to decide on how to tell our families. We aren't waiting for any specific time, just want to tell them at once and not individually, so it may take a little planning.

Last month when I found out I was pregnant, I bought a cute fluffy brown bear full body onesie with with ears on the hood and told my husband to look at the new pjs I just bought. He pulled them out of the bag and looked confused til I whipped out the digital test that said "Pregnant". It was our first month TTC so he was surprised as I was.

This time was different as we were both a little scarred by the loss. I tested that light pink line on 11dpo and he was reluctant to take it. So we both tested on digital the next day and then he accepted it. Last night I got a pink line that almost matched the control line and I think that's when we both smiled even bigger to see that so far, at least my hgc levels have risen quite a bit in 3 days which didn't happen last month! I'm not worried anymore. Thought I would be for longer. Though, I'm sure the next stomach cramp I get will send me back to worrying :roll:

I'm in USA... Northern Ohio. Pretty sure we will be finding out the gender of the baby, as I left it up to him since it's his first and he wants to know asap. We have already told his family. On Christmas Eve we had to go to both sides of his family so he bought a little pair of baby Nike Air Jordons (he's hoping for a boy) and put them in a gift bag and at each home we had the great grandparents sit in front of the rest of the family that was gathered and reveal the "gift".
received_322173144652118-1.jpg
My son already knew since the day I tested (2 days prior) because I was pretty emotional but my daughter had no idea. We did the gift reveal to her on Christmas Eve as well. Everyone was so excited and his one grandma even cried tears of joy. It made me feel really good. My family won't react the same I'm sure, especially my mom. She had me at 43 so is much older and has been dealing with emotional distress since the death of my dad in 2009 and my brother just this year :cry: We haven't been speaking much and I am not sure how to handle her with this... :shrug:

Bless you fallon.. It's a scary and amazing time. Fx you have a h&h 9months.

We're not telling anyone until our 12 scan. Although think I will have to tell my boss sometime before this to get.the time off.work for app and to arrange maternity and things. I'm very shy about personal stuff and don't look forward to telling anyone my news
I'm so happy to be pregnant but don't enjoy the attention. It gives me anxiety and I'm very uncomfortable with the looks and chatter
Although I enjoy it on here. Maybe bcos it's not face to face, god am weird

We told our immediate family, but won't tell the rest of the world until after our 12 weeks scan too.

mummy - how do I put that bottom Sweet Pea graphic as a clickable pic in my sig?

xoxo - Yes my DS is an August baby! Our babies are very close in age! In fact they look like they are the same exact age! Was your DS born on August 4th?

He was born on Aug 4! He was due the 19th, but came at 38 weeks (precipitous delivery)!

How I told my DH: I had Pierce take the FRER to his Daddy <3 My DH was a firm "no" for having more, so this was a big surprise!

I'm in the US -- East Coast :coolio:

Fallon ~ Hurray for darker lines! Keep sticking LO!! :baby:

Lirpa ~ Yay for moving back :plane: I wonder how long it'll take you to readjust to driving in the right side of the road! My BFF lived in Melbourne for 6 years and it took her a long while (on isolated roads) to remember which lane to stay in :haha:

xoxo- Wow, so cool they are the same exact age. My DS was originally due Aug. 11. So a week early. We might have more August babies! I bet DH was very surprised! So cute you had your DS take the test. We made a little video saying it was an early Christmas present...and then had video of the digital test before the "YES" came up....so that he got to see it too. Then ended the video with a pic of DS and I holding the + test. I love surprises.:thumbup:

Bless you fallon.. It's a scary and amazing time. Fx you have a h&h 9months.

We're not telling anyone until our 12 scan. Although think I will have to tell my boss sometime before this to get.the time off.work for app and to arrange maternity and things. I'm very shy about personal stuff and don't look forward to telling anyone my news
I'm so happy to be pregnant but don't enjoy the attention. It gives me anxiety and I'm very uncomfortable with the looks and chatter
Although I enjoy it on here. Maybe bcos it's not face to face, god am weird

I don't think you are weird at all. My whole life I have felt that way. I prefer to blend in and not stick out. I don't like attention on me either. I'm certainly more comfortable writing rather than face to face.

I am quite excited to be pregnant though and can't wait to share the news. I want to do a home birth and that's all I'm worried about is hearing others who disagree with my choice. I know my grandma will freak out.

Grateful ~ What a great video idea! And yes, we may very well have more Auggie babes!

Fallon ~ You can have a lovely home birth. When you tell people your plans just say it matter of fact leaving no room for conversation or debate...ok, easier said than done :haha:

Just saying "home birth" I think freaks a lot of people out. Maybe people just don't understand and think its some high risk thing. Very cool you are doing that Fallon! I'll be so interested to hear about it. I know a few people who only do home births and they wouldn't have it any other way - it's worked great for them.

Im in New Zealand.
Actually getting sick of the cramping now, it's really freaking me out :(

Wow home birth that's amazing
I read it's.safer to give birth at home now with all the viruses u pick up from hospitals

i had a home birth with my 4th and i can honestly say it was the best thing I've ever done! highly recommend it xx

Im in New Zealand.
Actually getting sick of the cramping now, it's really freaking me out :(

I've been having such bad cramps, it's concerning me loads now. I know I had them last time aswel but they seem to painful for such a little thing in there haha.

EDD September 9th! Im a little lightheaded at the moment and tired. Took a sip of decaf coffee and had to throw it out, made me tummy upset. boooo! Hope everyone is ready to ring in the new year! if you already rung it in, i hope it was a wonderful time xoxo

Fallon: i am very shy too about big news. I only told my close immediate family and couple of friends. I told my mom to go ahead and tell everyone else in the family for me because i do not want to be at a family event announcing it. I'm not big on a ton of attention. I saw how my family acted when my sister announced it and im like "nahhh my mom can tell them while im at home sleeping!" LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->