2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Beautiful scans ladies! You're making me so excited for mine next week :)

And Jyllian, I agree with everyone else - since you guys DTD this morning I am sure that's what causing the pink cm! No need to worry :)

I had my scan today too all looked good saw heartbeat but didn't hear it which was a it rubbish as last time I had an early scan with my dd they let me hear it at 6weeks.
Anyway they've put me back 4days but going to wait till 12week scan to see if that's still the case 😃
Congrats on all the other healthy scans ladies xx

Congrats on the scans today! Can't wait for mine on Tuesday.

Knobby, carebear, Shelly, daydream nice scans!! Beautiful babies ladies and I can't wait to see mine one day :) i admired all the scan pics so if I missed your name ^^ it's cause I forger a lot and not because I didn't like your scan! Congras to everyone <3

Mamabunny, don't worry about spotting, only worry if you also got fever or severe/ sharp abdominal pain...and that goes to everyone. Hopefully it doesn't happen to anyone :)

Have a happy healthy sunny snowy funny nice relaxing weekend everyone and I'll see you all on Monday.

Hugs

Sitting in the hospital at the moment with hyperemisis.
I hate this pregnancy already and im unimpressed with my body. I fainted earlier for the 4th time today and thought i should really come up.

So a hospital stay looks to be my foreseeable future!

littleone that is terrible! I"m so sorry :( I know I mention this all the time but maybe you should try magnesium oil! It's good for you anyway and has been known to help pregnancy nausea issues :/ Worth a shot at least. I have been using mine since before we got pg and I have the most sensitive stomach ever.. and no nausea yet. It's still early though

I hope you feel better soon littleone. Hope you can get good meds for the nausea and they can figure out the cause of the fainting - that's so scary.

littleone - oh no! I hope they are able to help you out.

They're taking good care of me. Its not my usual hospital but theyre pretty good.

My iron level is 98 when it should be above 115 so theyre giving me iron and glucose tablets for energy and anti numetics.

I feel like im going to overdose

Hi ladies! Had my scan today as well! Baby looks great, heartbeat 134bpm and my due date was moved to Sept 22nd (measuring 6 wks 3 days). Could it be changed on our list? :D I was terrified after the spotting I had...feeling relieved that all is ok so far!! Hope everyone else is doing well!

Yay babydreams we have basically the same due date!

Hi ladies! Had my scan today as well! Baby looks great, heartbeat 134bpm and my due date was moved to Sept 22nd (measuring 6 wks 3 days). Could it be changed on our list? :D I was terrified after the spotting I had...feeling relieved that all is ok so far!! Hope everyone else is doing well!

Congrats on the scan! :)

It's probably best to PM mummy2_1 to have your date changed on the list.

congrats my dear.

You guys I am going to strangle dh!! It seems like as soon as I got pg, he has decided he needs to be twelve times more selfish. It's just stupid little stuff like insisting we go to eat where I said I couldn't eat (nausea) and tonight I had a legit craving and he was like well I DONT want to go there so... And we had a huge fight about it! It's just little stupid stuff like this, complaining he is sooooo tired, complaining about bradley classes.. OMG ! He said I have been so moody but I told him, no, my tolerance for BS has just been decimated!! Omg you guys like someone hold me back. I am so irritated with him!!

For the last 30 days I've been taking Multivitamin Prenatal by Sundown Naturals ( I found it at Publix)

but prior to that I was taking Multi Vita Prenatal Vitamins from Walmart (about 2 1/2 months)

tomorrow I'll start Spring Valley Adult Prenatal Gummies from Walmart.

Babifever I am taking dr fuhrman prenatals without folic acid.

https://www.drfuhrman.com/shop/supplements.aspx

Artificial folate (folic acid) has been shown to cause Breast cancer later in life so I take that prenatal and a folate supplement. In truth though I try to get enough natiral folate that it wouldn't matter. I also take DHA as well as fermented cod liver oil. I feel like that (cod liver oil - amazing source of so many critical nutrients) and my magnesium oil has prevented m/s thus far but we will see :)

Babifever I am taking dr fuhrman prenatals without folic acid.

https://www.drfuhrman.com/shop/supplements.aspx

Artificial folate (folic acid) has been shown to cause Breast cancer later in life so I take that prenatal and a folate supplement. In truth though I try to get enough natiral folate that it wouldn't matter. I also take DHA as well as fermented cod liver oil. I feel like that (cod liver oil - amazing source of so many critical nutrients) and my magnesium oil has prevented m/s thus far but we will see :)

wow didn't know that...

Folic acid also is not as readily used by the body like natural folate is because it has to be converted by the body first.

I take Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal (Garden of Life). All the vitamins in it are derived from natural sources. I took it because of the folate. Another reason I chose this prenatal is because of Vitamin A. Synthetic vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) is in a lot of prenatals and it is not very safe in pregnancy and can cause birth defects - it is easy to go over the daily recommended limit of synthetic vitamin A because it is also in fortified foods and skin care products. Natural vitamin A (betocarotene) has no upper limit and has no harmful effects during pregnancy.

Still in hospital for the foreseeable. Theyre going to scan me tomorrow probably to see whats going on. I have ketones in my urine so i need medical help in getting my levels all okay again.

Im very tired!

Still in hospital for the foreseeable. Theyre going to scan me tomorrow probably to see whats going on. I have ketones in my urine so i need medical help in getting my levels all okay again.

Im very tired!

I really feel for you. I had hyperemesis with my first pregnancy and it's awful. Hope you feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->