2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hey second timers... any of you finding that you are showing super early?? I am so bloated but also can feel my hips relaxing. None of my clothes fit. :( I wanted to wait until first U/S at least to tell people but there is no way I am going to be able to keep hiding it. Think I need to go buy a new wardrobe to tide me over until I can keep my mat pants up!!! DH says it's not obvious... but that's only because I am wearing a massive hoodie! Ugh.

This is my 9th and I am bloated so badly!! I can't button my normal jeans anymore without feeling like I'm suffocating. With my 2nd, I showed sooner but it was still later- 24 weeks. My 3rd I had bloat, went away, then didn't start showing until 15 weeks

Haven't been on here for a while! Morning (all day) sickness has been getting the best of me but lately I have found some relief by taking a B6 vitamin in the morning and then not taking my prenatal vitamin until the evening (just before bed time). The B6 first thing in the morning seems to do wonders. I can actually cope through the day now instead of spending the entire day in bed sick.:coffee:

Mango, implantation bleeding can go the entire of first tri, as baby snuggles in further into your uterus. I spotted brown my entire pregnancy with leo off and on and all was perfect. Try to relax, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Thanks for the well wished Court. The brown discharge has slowly eased. They did not do a US at my fist appointment :nope: They only noted down medical history, dates, etc. My first US is this week Friday as I'll be 8 weeks by then. I was so anxious for one last week, but after not getting it I now I have a "whatever" attitude... I won't be excited until I am there are receive good news.

Ah Kika nooo not that! [-o<[-o<[-o<

I noticed with my second pregnancy I showed earlier than with my first, and with my third (current) pregnancy I showed even earlier :shrug: I've been eating more as well so I'm sure it's half fetus/half food baby :laugh2:

This is my second and I'm showing/well bloated already. My pants are always undone at the top now. Thank goodness for long shirts! :thumbup:

Had a scan this morning, baby is measuring right on track :D

Congrats Shellideaks!

Sitting in the hospital at the moment with hyperemisis.
I hate this pregnancy already and im unimpressed with my body. I fainted earlier for the 4th time today and thought i should really come up.

So a hospital stay looks to be my foreseeable future!

Hi Littleone, hope you feel better soon. I had hypermisis with my first preg and it was horrible. So I truly sympathize with anyone that has to go through it. Hang in there. It does ease eventually! And don't be afraid to talk to people about how you're feeling. :hugs:

You guys I am going to strangle dh!! It seems like as soon as I got pg, he has decided he needs to be twelve times more selfish. It's just stupid little stuff like insisting we go to eat where I said I couldn't eat (nausea) and tonight I had a legit craving and he was like well I DONT want to go there so... And we had a huge fight about it! It's just little stupid stuff like this, complaining he is sooooo tired, complaining about bradley classes.. OMG ! He said I have been so moody but I told him, no, my tolerance for BS has just been decimated!! Omg you guys like someone hold me back. I am so irritated with him!!

You KNOW I can relate to being super frustrated with my SO... but he has been doing everything I ask to make me feel better, which is very smart on his part :winkwink:

Hey second timers... any of you finding that you are showing super early?? I am so bloated but also can feel my hips relaxing. None of my clothes fit. :( I wanted to wait until first U/S at least to tell people but there is no way I am going to be able to keep hiding it. Think I need to go buy a new wardrobe to tide me over until I can keep my mat pants up!!! DH says it's not obvious... but that's only because I am wearing a massive hoodie! Ugh.

Yes, with each pregnancy I find that I bloat and show earlier. This is my third and I have been using a belly band since about 6 weeks to wear my pants comfortably :thumbup:

The cramping and spotting I was having Friday went away, thank goodness! I spent most of Saturday with my SO working on our new closet. He got the rest of the drywall hung and I slapped drywall mud on the entire thing. Anxious to sand and apply more coats of mud and get it to where we can paint!

Mango, can I ask what b6 you are taking? I've been looking into this, are you in the UK? Did you check with your doctor first or just take it?

Haven't been on here for a while! Morning (all day) sickness has been getting the best of me but lately I have found some relief by taking a B6 vitamin in the morning and then not taking my prenatal vitamin until the evening (just before bed time). The B6 first thing in the morning seems to do wonders. I can actually cope through the day now instead of spending the entire day in bed sick.:coffee:

Mango, can I ask what b6 you are taking? I've been looking into this, are you in the UK? Did you check with your doctor first or just take it?

I take Spring Valley B-50 Complex (it has B6, but has all the other B vitamins plus some). There is also a B-100 complex which has more of each vitamin, but I just decided to stick with B-50. I read it is best for your body to get the right balance of B vitamins than to take just one type so that's why I went with a complex. I actually started it when TTC because B6 is supposed to help with progesterone production.

My nausea is really mild when I do have it and can go days without any. I think it is combination of being on the B vitamins plus ginger being in my prenatals (Vitamin Code Raw Prenatals). It is definitely worth trying out if you are having morning sickness.

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61zseGVTBTL.jpg

I haven't been on much! A lot has happened this week. My son turned 3 and has been sick since his birthday. I think he's better today, crossing fingers!! I am still unsure on dates. I had a scan at the ER but oddly she didn't measure the gs or baby. But I guess we could estimate. On January 20th we saw no signs of pregnancy and on January 29 we saw gs, ys, and at odd angles baby! :happydance:

Congrats on your scan! :)

This is my second and I'm much more bloated than with my first.

I got a zofran prescription today. I haven't been vomiting but all day sickness landed me in bed all weekend. Right now is a very busy time at my work, so I really need to get my head back in the game. Here's hoping this works like it did the first time around.

Also now that I'm starting zofran again I'm counting the days until the severe constipation shows up, but I must say I'd rather be constipated than nauseous.

Yikes, this is my 2nd and I am so bloated. I can't wear jeans but I feel stupid wearing maternity pants this early, so I live in sweats and yoga pants lol.

Daydream I'm exactly the same. I have all day sickness and OB put me on some kind of nausea medicine with B6 and an antihistamine that doesn't work. I'm going to call back and request Zofran. It's too hard to take care of a toddler and be sick constantly. :( I will take the constipation if it helps the nausea even half the time.

Knobby thanks for that, did you just start taking it or check with your doctor first?

Hello all,

I feel pretty good, haven't had the sporadic sensitive booBs in a few days or sour stomach. Still nervous about my ultrasound tomorrow. I also had about 2 twinges yesterday. Its so weird its like the few lite symptoms I had have disappeared. This ultrasound will make things official for me.

Choc whenever I feel a bit green I eat a Preggie Pop "Plus" or something - it's the regular Preggie Pops but with vitamin B and my nause goes away like instantly

babifever - good luck with your scan! Can't wait to see the picture!

Had my first midwife appointment today. Was just paperwork so was boring but it feels all 'real' now I've got my pregnancy folder n that.

Also found out my first scan is 27th feb where I'll be nearly 13 weeks. So 3 weeks and 4 days and counting!!! I'm so jelous of all you ladies going for early scans, and seeing beautiful pictures of your babies so can't wait for mine.

Regarding the sickness, I'm still being sick every.single.day!! It's draining me. I still haven't told work I'm pregnant (I only started there 2 weeks ago) but I don't know how longer I can hide it (I don't know how I've manged this far) they must think my natural complexion is deathly pale. My nan actually said to my mum the other day she thinks there's something wrong with me as I look so ill. I really should tell her before she starts worrying lol.

Knobby thanks for that, did you just start taking it or check with your doctor first?

I started it while TTC and just stayed on it. My dr knew I was taking it before I conceived this time and rechecked what vitamins/supplements I was taking when I went in for my first appointment for this pregnancy at 5w5d and he said to just keep taking everything I was taking.

Welcome to the new mamas!

Sorry to hear so many of you have morning (all day) sickness. I've been lucky so far and haven't had any. I didn't with my first so I'm hoping this pregnancy is similar. I have a friend that's 12 weeks and has such bad hypermisis that she has a PICC (an IV in her arm all the time so she can administer fluids herself).

Glad to see so many scans went well!

I'm also feeling really huge already. It's mostly by the end of the day so I'm attributing it to bloat. I never lost all my first baby weight so I'm bigger to start this time around. I blame breastfeeding. My 15 mo still nurses occasionally (morning and night).

I had an appt. on Friday at 8 weeks. The midwife tried to hear the heartbeat but couldn't find it. I know it's super early for that though. Last time I heard it during an US. I had a couple early scans because of a subchorionic hematoma. This time around I won't get a scan until 12 weeks. It's going to be a long wait :(

I'm really struggling now :(

My sickness is getting worse. I feel sick ALL the time! I'm sick everyday numerous times throughout.

I've done nothing but cry all morning and shout at my little boy. I feel so sorry for him, I've just got no patience as I feel so poorly and everything he does annoys me.

Another thing is work, I only started 2 weeks ago so obv I haven't told them, but I'm finding it so hard to hide now. I know I shouldn't really be there (it's supported living with people with learning dis) as I'm struggling to look after my own child never mind people wih needs, but I'm so scared to go to he docs to get a sick note incase they find 'another' reason to not keep me on with still being on my probation like. I just don't know what to do for the best.

I feel asif I really can't cope anymore. Another thing is I had sickness all throughout pregnancy with my DS and the thought of having it that long again is making it worse.

My OH isn't being very supportive at all. He just doesn't get it! He finds it funny when I'm sick and when I 'moan' he laughs and says 'well you wanted another kid' I feel like ripping his head off most the time.

I feel so alone.

@laura I hope things get better for you! Seems like your super annoyed.

afm: scan today at 1:30 pm. I actually had a dream, everything was right on target and there was two! I was super happy. I doubt that will happy. Only one sac was verified. Anywho, hope everyone has a fab day, hopefully the tech won't give any issues with giving me a picture today.

Hi Choc, I just take a regular B-6 vitamin off the shelf. I did not go for a specific brand, just whatever was available. The one I did pick up was Natures Bounty B-6 100mg.

I did not check with my doc/OB before taking it but did when I called the other day. She had no issue with it at all.

https://pics2.ds-static.com/prodimg/17547/300.JPG

Xlaura, sorry you're feeling so alone. Too bad you can't make your OH feel your sickness for a day...then he'd have some sympathy. I hope your work is understanding when you do tell them. I have a friend that just started a new job and is 4 weeks pregnant. She's worried about telling them too. There's still a long time before you will deliver though so they should be happy about that.

I had a little scare this morning. There was some blood when I wiped. I'm debating on calling the dr. for an early scan since my first isn't scheduled until 12 weeks. It was just a little though and I don't feel any cramping so maybe I'll wait it out. I'm too busy at work today to go in anyway. Maybe if they can fit me in tomorrow. I would have to bring my dd though. Not sure how that would go.

xLaura, I know that there is medication you can take for the MS. Have you thought about asking your doctor for something to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->