2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Sbmack did you and dh possibly DTD recently?

Thanks ladies :)

I was spose be working this evening 2-9.30 but I couldn't stop being sick so I ended up phoning them and telling them I was I pregnant (however I said I only found out a few days ago) and that I was so sick. I actually broke down crying on the phone, she was really nice about it and was telling me to calm down as it wasn't doing me any good. At least that's a weight off my mind (however now I'm dreading going back in and facing them haha) ano over the phone wasn't ideal but I just couldn't go in today, and phoning in sick on your 2nd week isn't ideal without a good enough reason.

Ttc first - I think I'm going go the doctors in the morning (as long as I can stop being sick long enough to leave the house) to see what they can give me. I was anti meds with my DS but there's no way I can carry on like this whilst having to look after him and try and keep my job aswel.

I've got a really bad head ache aswel today which I don't think is helping, not sure weather it's cause I'm getting dehydrated or I'm coming down with a cold which my son has.

Forgot to add sbmack - have you recently had sex? With my first I used to bleed after sex, so it could possibly be that.

Yikes, this is my 2nd and I am so bloated. I can't wear jeans but I feel stupid wearing maternity pants this early, so I live in sweats and yoga pants lol.

Daydream I'm exactly the same. I have all day sickness and OB put me on some kind of nausea medicine with B6 and an antihistamine that doesn't work. I'm going to call back and request Zofran. It's too hard to take care of a toddler and be sick constantly. :( I will take the constipation if it helps the nausea even half the time.

I feel dumb wearing maternity pants this early too but am going shopping this weekend for some more fitting, comfortable clothing. My regular jeans aren't anywhere near being able to button and the belly band just isn't cutting it. I'm constantly tugging my pants up and adjusting. My shirts are getting short and I'm always tugging those downward. Motherhood Maternity has a good deal on clothing, buy 2 get 1 free with jeans as low as $9.99 and shirts as low as $4.99 :thumbup: I'm also asking around on Facebook for some gently used maternity clothing I can buy inexpensively.

Sbmack did you and dh possibly DTD recently?
I was going to ask this as well. I had some spotting and cramping last week but it went away thank goodness. My SO and I had :sex: that morning so thinking it was from that :shrug:

I feel horrible for those of you suffering with the MS, I can't imagine dealing with that :nope: I'm too excited for my appointment tomorrow :happydance: Hoping they will let one of us record our baby's heartbeat on our phone.

I guess I know why I am not getting spotting. I have no idea how you ladies have the energy to DTD these days. I just feel so sick, tired and crappy that DTD is the last thing on my mind. lol Poor DH is starting to comment on it. lol

Jyllian is that just the clearance section?! I saw a huge clearance section when I was there buying preggie pops but if it's a regular sale I am so there. They have these amazing ripped lighter color skinnies I am begging for. I work at home so I never wear real pants anyway so I have a feeling I could rock an elastic waistband after birth too! Would you suggest going up a size if I'm not yet showing?

I guess I know why I am not getting spotting. I have no idea how you ladies have the energy to DTD these days. I just feel so sick, tired and crappy that DTD is the last thing on my mind. lol Poor DH is starting to comment on it. lol

Haha that's why I haven't had spotting this time either. I can't even remember the last time we dtd. OH keeps asking and I always say 'if you want me to throw up on you then ok' but he's actually starting to say 'if that what it takes' haha.

Is anyone else finding themselves a bit over emotional?
I cried hysterically at call the midwife when they started clapping the woman :(
I also have been very touchy with my dear husband and have been throwing back a lot of things at him when i really shouldnt. Things that have broke us up and even come close to divorce before which ripped us apart.

I need to behave myself a little bit more. This pregnancy is making me devilish!

So I'm 5 weeks, 4 days, DD September 25, 2015

Fetal heart rate 121!

Attachments

• 272c326c-820e-443a-8684-70faa36e0014_jpeg.jpg
    272c326c-820e-443a-8684-70faa36e0014_jpeg.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 11
21st September for me, though I'm sure that will all change after the dating scan. My names Lisa. Xx this is my tenth pregnancy fifth baby (thinking positively) congratulations ladies xxxxxx

Babifever that is beautiful!! I just cant wait to hear the heartbeat and I think I'll feel a bit more confident :)

Little one oh man I am emotional about such weird stuff. And dh and I have been fighting a ton too. I'm sure it will pass. Lots of things to get used to!

Hi ladies and sweet peas! I'm pregnant with number 2. The scan today said either 6+1 or 6+3, so I'm in here figuring out my due date ;).

Great scan, Babifever.

I do spot after we dtd but we didn't yesterday. We did Sunday morning, but it seemed odd it would happen 24 hours later. It was only the one time this morning though so I'm not too concerned about it.

Hope those with ms get some relief soon. I feel pretty good just so tired all the time.

Welcome, horseypants.

When do dating scans happen? And at 7 weeks would you have to still have a vaginal scan or an abdominal?

When do dating scans happen? And at 7 weeks would you have to still have a vaginal scan or an abdominal?

I've heard some clinics Won't see until 8-12 weeks after lmp.....7 weeks IM thinking vaginal scan.

Hi girls, hope there's room for one more sweet pea! I confess, I haven't read through the past 98 pages, but it's still good to be here! :)

I'm due on the 10th with my first. Anxiously awaiting my first scan at the end of this month, it's all I can think about! I'm literally barely functioning at work because I'm either busy daydreaming about it or worrying about it all day...ah, pregnancy problems...

I have another scan on the 11th which im excited about. Im going to see family and friends today since ive been so ill although i should really be on bedrest! Hubby is going to do the driving though and i must be ill because im letting him drive my beautiful porshe. Hes not allowed to touch it usually since hes the one thats getting the family car!

I love looking at other peoples scans i cant figure out how to load mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->