2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

So sorry for your loss, angel. Hugs.

Mamabunny, that's great you heard the heartbeat!

Melewen, great scan! Seeing those tiny arms and head makes it so real huh.

So sorry for your loss angel.

I know, I don't get why he wouldn't prescribe me something. He said that's the last resort and try to avoid it if we can. I probably should of argued but I was concentrating too much on not throwing up everywhere - then again maybe that would of got his attention more.

Me and OH dtd last night (for the first time in sooo long) and after when I wiped there was blood. Then again this morning there was a lot of discharge (or sperm or both) which was abit bloody. I'll see if any more happens but I pursume it's just down to having sex, so hopefully there shouldn't be any more.

I'm so sorry Angel :hugs:

Laura- I can't believe your doc didn't give you anything! Mine prescribed me diclectin and I don't even need it. She said to hang on to it just in case! I bought SeaBands as well and they seem to be working so I haven't taken the pills. Its a great alternative as long as you wear them properly. I've only had them a day so we'll see if they keep working!

Congrats on the scan melewen!! And congrats on hearing the heartbeat mamabunny!

Hi babifever! :wave:

I told my best friend tonight! I made a little surprise egg message for her and she literally cried. Then we went to target with her daughter and I bought a thousand muscle tees I plan on rocking all pregnancy and her daughter kept wanting to look at more and more baby stuff! She's known to be the "baby oracle" and always calls the gender of friends' babies and she called team blue for us.. But then she said she didn't know! Unreliable... Tsk tsk. Lol
https://i59.tinypic.com/23su90x.jpg
https://i59.tinypic.com/9le4hh.jpg

We also started bump pictures today. The plan is to do them each week in the exact position to show the seasons.. Because pregnancy is hella long. That fig tree behind us will be covered in figs by the time LO comes!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/7weeks-1.jpg

Angel so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Will be sending positive thoughts and wishes your way. Hang in there.

Melewen - that egg is so neat! I wouldn't even know how to begin to make that, lol. The bump picture idea is very fun!

I've been alright, still feeling sick a lot. From 1pm onward I'm useless, and that even with the zofran. I haven't been vomiting, but just feeling awful and not wanting to eat anything. If this is anything like pregnancy #1, then I'll end up losing a bunch of weight before going the other way.

@melowen picture and your surprise to friend is dope.

@daydream sorry you've been experiencing sickness. Hopefully it will get better .

as for me, nothing much. No sickness, I usually get heartburn and breast tenderness at night. Gaining my sexual appetite back a little. Dh said I haven't been showing any affection, lol. Just thinking to myself, this is going to be a long pregnancy. I'm not working right now and hoping I can at least get a part time gig. I'm pretty bored most days......

Melewen, love the egg! Also, your bump shots are going to be great. We did them last time in the same spot and similar outfits. I don't think I want to do them this time because I'm 10 lbs heavier to start. Maybe I'll change my mind. I will probably like to see how the pregnancies compare.

Daydream, sorry you're feeling like rubbish.

Here's a picture from today. I'm just tooting the babywearing horn. It's such a great feeling...having your LO sleep on you. Also, I was able to make dinner for myself and a friend (going to meet a new baby tomorrow and bringing them a meal) during during this time. She fights naps so I would've spent the same amount of time trying to get her down in her bed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 7
Melewen, love the egg! Also, your bump shots are going to be great. We did them last time in the same spot and similar outfits. I don't think I want to do them this time because I'm 10 lbs heavier to start. Maybe I'll change my mind. I will probably like to see how the pregnancies compare.

Daydream, sorry you're feeling like rubbish.

Here's a picture from today. I'm just tooting the babywearing horn. It's such a great feeling...having your LO sleep on you. Also, I was able to make dinner for myself and a friend (going to meet a new baby tomorrow and bringing them a meal) during during this time. She fights naps so I would've spent the same amount of time trying to get her down in her bed.

how old is she?

Mamabunny, congrats on a great app't! Love the little heartbeat!

Melewen that is a perfect little bean!! Awesome scan pics!!! <3

Angel, so sorry for your loss :(

Sbmack, she is adorable! I wore my DS for a long time (we had a Boba). I'm saving for a Tula for this baby ;)

Sbmack what kind of carrier is that? A friend of mine recommended mei tais but I haven't the faintest clue what to get!

Hi ladies, mind if I join?
I'm due Sept 24 with #3. We have 2 very active boys (2&4) :)

I haven't read through all the pages yet, but will try to catch up

Melewen, it's a woven wrap. I love them. They are so versatile. You can carry on the front, hip and back. I also have a boba soft structured carrier (ssc). I find the wraps more comfortable. My mom used the boba when she watches her. I think you will like a Mei Tei. It's kind of a cross between a ssc and a woven wrap. You should see if there are any babywearing groups near you. Many have lending libraries where you can try out different carriers to see what suits you.

So I ordered a sonoline b Doppler yday! It should be here sometime next week I am VERY excited! However I don't expect to find it straight away as I've got abit of extra padding to get through lol.

I actually already have a Doppler somewhere from DS but I've no idea where I've put it, so OH said just order another. I regretted not getting the sonoline b last time so thought I would treat myself this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->