2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Heyy I got my bfp about a week and half ago I'm due 30th September.
When I took the test I was expecting another negative as per usual and when the bottom line wasn't disappearing like it normally does I thought I had taken it wrong so I called oh upstairs and he went just had a massive smile on his face and just said take it again I ended up taking about 6 tests altogether just to believe it!! There's only two people that know at the moment and we're trying to hold out till official scan but it's so hard when your that excited!! Xx

Welcome and congrats Liammommy and klouise :hi:

Here I am in some new maternity clothing I got over the weekend. I'm so glad I don't have to fight with my pre-preggy clothes anymore, however, I kept some things I am still able to wear like loose flowy tops and longer shirts. I was comparing my belly late in the evening after eating all day and first thing in the morning before eating. Not much difference I guess :shrug:

2015-02-09_08.40.46.jpg

Sbmack awesome suggestion! We do have a group and they have a lending library! I'll definitely join soon - is there one basic one you think I should get in advance? Maybe a mei tai or something simple?

Klouise welcome and congrats!!

Jyllian damn!! bump!! How early did you show with your first?

I know, right?! :laugh2: I thought it was a serious food baby and some bloat and a little fetus that's why I did a morning comparison but def not a food baby! Some bloat I'm sure and of course a wittle fetus but I feel massive at only about 11 weeks! :wacko:

With my first I didn't show until after 18 weeks or so, mostly because I was hiding it from everyone and also was really fit I suppoe :shrug: With my second I showed a little earlier but def not as early as this!

Food baby update for all my 8 weekers!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/4-8-weeks-800x.png

Can someone tell me how to add a link to my signature? Ex. Pregnancy journal.....so that the website is not shown, only the click here sign.

I have to share because I am just so excited. We have been ttc for about 2 and a half years and suffered 3 losses last year.

I just went for my 10 weeks u/s and I saw our baby. Our baby has 2 arms and 2 legs and was bouncing around. I see how people say that this makes it more real. It actually looks like a baby! It looks like this little bean is gonna stick!

I hope the same thing for everyone else this year!

That's awesome! Aww I wish I could get to see my lil bean. It sucks having to wait until 20 weeks or so :brat:

Did you get any photos? I love seeing others' photos!

TTC that's awesome! I remember seeing the little webbed paddle hands and being like omg.. I can see 10 little lines.. holy sh*t. It's real!

Hi ladies

Can i join in, currently 8 weeks with baby 2, Unplanned but very loved!!!

Excited to back on here if not a little worried about the age gap xxx

MamaBunny2 - 20 weeks?!?! Ive been going every other week and got frustrated when my doctor went on vacation and I had to wait 3 weeks. I will upload the scan later today.

melewen - I was just excited to see 2 arms and 2 legs lol DH thought I was kidding when I said it was moving, I had to show him someone elses video so he would believe his baby was already able to move. lol

I go for an IPS test, has anyone done one?

Had an unscheduled scan today. I've been sick and hardly eating or drinking all weekend. Had IV fluids today and feeling less dehydrated but still pretty nauseous. DH is off to get B6 now, so I'll try both the zofran and the unisom/b6 combo. Hoping to get some relief :-/

During the scan heard nice strong heartbeat and saw that twin b is nearly entirely absorbed, so I now am certain we will have a singleton.

TTC First, congrats on the scan. I'm so happy this little bean is sticking around for you!!

Welcome klouise and bumblebee!

Hugs, Daydream! Hope you feel better soon!!

I remember some of you takins about different prenatals a while back. Can someone remind me of one that has folate and not folic acid.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JAT3TU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005JAT3TU&linkCode=as2&tag=thestyquo-20&linkId=M6PIWTS6AD4DNA6X

This one has folate included not folic

Good morning all, I'm in the waiting area at my ob appointment. As you guys know I've been going every week. I didn't know I was getting a ultrasound done again tpday....i guess they just wonna make sure baby is ok. Anywho, I had a dream I was in labor last night. The doctor placed this head wrap around my head that was attached to a machine. It strangled the life out of my head. I begged for her to take it off. She did but was like this a new mandatory procedure to monitor brain function during labour. I refused to put it back on, so she wouldn't delivery me. The head wrap pain was unbearable. Hate scary dreams where I can actually feel the pain.

Babifever with hospital procedures I wouldn't doubt it!! But pregnancy dreams are definitely insane... You are getting a scan today? Have you seen LO yet?

I'm SO anxious to see what our baby will look like! Here's my OH and I when we were babies:
446d7209-7f37-49d6-b5df-4b97422c41b6.jpg

My OH's mom called me yesterday. I decided to answer. Earlier that day she had informed me of local students that needed volunteers for ultrasound and of course I was definitely interested! I had messaged the lady regarding it but haven't heard back yet. His mom was just checking on that.

Theeeeen she was like
"So when's the date for YOUR ultrasound? When are they doing that?"

"Um, that's not until at least 20-22 weeks I believe. I don't have a date yet."

"Oh, so that won't be until like April. Well I gotta make it to that."

I thought to myself, 'Uh we don't even know if we are having anyone at that appointment with us' but I was just like "Yeah... ok". Moving on. Then she asked me if I have been getting any of the tags she's posted me in on these Facebook garage sale sites for baby stuff. I said I did get one for like a swing or something but wasn't sure if certain group restrictions allowed non-members to view things even when tagged in it. She went on about how she saw all this stuff, a stroller, swing, a bundle with a bath tub and other items for cheap, etc. I just let it all roll off my back and just responded with "Yeah. Ok. Wow, nice. Cool. Mmhmm".

It just doesn't irritate me anymore like it did weeks ago and I'm glad. I know what my OH and I have discussed or/and are planning on doing so that's all that matters to me. Him and I will go look at baby items and make our registry and whatnot, then after the BaBy-Q we can decide where we want to save some money or cut corners with used items or go purchase new items we still need :thumbup: I see no need to start buying all this stuff right now when we are in the middle of renovations to make room for everything and our baby.

So I put on another new top this morning and when I went to remove the tag it said 'Nursing' :saywhat:
20150210_081212.jpg
I would've never thought! It's super comfy and I can definitely use it after the baby is born.

Double posted :dohh:

Attachments

• 446d7209-7f37-49d6-b5df-4b97422c41b6.jpg
    446d7209-7f37-49d6-b5df-4b97422c41b6.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150210_081212.jpg
    20150210_081212.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads