2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

That's a great plan with the purchases MamaBunny2.

I am a foster parent for infants and I see what I have vs what other parents have. I see that many parents really really go overboard and the babies don't use this stuff very long. If you are trying to save on things purchasing them as needed will ensure that you are going to use what you buy. Some people go crazy on clothes but the baby only uses each size for 3 months so really, do you need a million shirts and a million pyjamas?

Hearing your stories about family being so involved makes me happy that DH and I have not told anyone yet. Although I have to say, you are so lucky you have someone to go to appts with. My clinic only does u/s for like 3 hours in the afternoon on weekdays and DH is at work. I get a picture of the u/s but he hasn't seen it live.

So I seen my little peanut again today! Measuring 7w5d - EDD 09/24/2015. Heartbeat was 165.83. Last week it was 121. Everything is going good. Dr. said I had a small hemorrage during implantation and I MIGHT experience some bleeding, but its nothing to worry about.

I just know its a girl! So in love! I will go back in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• peanut.jpg
    peanut.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
Nice picture babifever, she looks pretty big. Thats a great HB, mine wasn't 166 till 10 weeks. Thats one strong little girl.

Eeeeeeeek!!! So the lady I messaged yesterday responded today and included the consent form for me to sign as well as my doctor for the ultrasound volunteer position! I have never and figured would never ever have a chance for an early ultrasound so I am super excited! I had to email what I assume is the course director at the campus, giving her my information, and am awaiting a response to hopefully schedule an appointment! :happydance:

Welcome Liammommy, klouise, & Bumblebee!

Mamabunny, cute baby pictures! I really wonder what our baby will look like too. Good for you for not wasting energy with the MIL stuff! I can't believe how big your bump is, you look 20 weeks pregnant! I have nothing going on bump-wise, or at least it is very subtle. I've taken bump pics since week 6 and they all look the same! :/ haha

babifever, Congrats on your scan! I wish I had a feeling of what this baby is. I have no idea... boy or girl. Sometimes I accidentally call the baby "he" sometimes "she." To answer your question a few posts back... If you want to hyper link text or an image in your signature, you need to highlight the text or image code and click on the hyperlink button --> https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/bnb3/editor/createlink.gif Then you paste the link you want someone to go to when they click the text or image.

melewen, all your pics look great! You could almost start your own pregnancy website/blog.

I can't believe in a couple days I will be 11 weeks! The end of the first trimester is near! I have the NT scan next Wednesday, 11w6d, and am so excited to see the baby again, and also anxious to see if all is okay. Can't wait to see our little baby's side profile and facial features on ultrasound :)

TTC First, that's really great of you to foster infants. A friend of mine did that once and ended up adopting the baby. It must be hard to say goodbye to them when they move on.

Mama bunny, that's great that you get some extra (and free :)) ultrasounds!

Knobby you're a day behind me! I posted those photos on Facebook and got a lot of "Twins?" comments :rofl: No, sorry people it's just major bloat/fat/fetus :thumbup: {knock on wood} Still awaiting an email response from the instructor to hopefully schedule an appointment :coffee:

Sbmack - When we have infants it's not like having your own. They have family visits and you are told what to do a lot of the time so it clearly feels that they aren't yours. It kinda sucks because I don't really have to buy anything when I have this LO. I wish I had that experience of buying and preparing. But as long as we get our baby in the end thats all that matters.

Mamabunny you look great!

Love the scan pic babifever. I was convinced my DS was a girl lol. Completely shocked when we had the gender scan!!!

I've heard my little beans heartbeat twice so far on the Doppler. Challenging because I think I may have an anterior placenta. It seems to be front and center, so I have to go to the side and push in and down to find baby. Hard to get an actual Doppler reading because of that, but manually counting I get 174bpm. My DS was 182 at 8 wks. Will definitely be interesting to find out gender this time! ;)

Thanks for the hellos girls not many updates for me yet. I've got my first appointment with our midwife on 25th (she's away next week xx

Hi girls, just caught up with the last few pages.
I'm still feeling and being sick and have finally got my midwife appointment booked for the 24th February.
Time still seems to be dragging!

Hello all, nothing to report here just chilling. I have a job interview tom. I lost my job back in June. I hope I get it.

Good luck with the interview tomorrow!

I had another ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks good! She said she'd see me in a month (for the 12 week scan). Time is going so slow...

I got a response email from the college instructor yesterday and once I get the forms signed by myself and my doctor I'm good to go for my volunteer scan! :dance: I'm so excited, this is a once in a lifetime thing for me! THe OB/GYN office opens in about 20 minutes and I'm calling ASAP to see if I can fax the form over for doc to sign :thumbup:

Good luck with the job interview, babifever.

That's great you are all set up with the college MamaBunny! You look great too!

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and I feel huge already. It's my second pregnancy, but I didn't expect to be so big so soon. Luckily I don't have to hide it.

Daydream, are you feeling better after all the fluids?

My next appt. and first scan isn't for another two weeks.....

Babifever good luck today!!

Jyllian so excited for you :) can't wait to see your little one!!

Have any of you ladies been trying gender prediction tests yet? In another thread we have been marathon-peeing on baking soda and salt.. Hahaha! Such fun

Cheryl I'm itching to get my hands on some of those ph strips you guys are talking about! Funny how we end up POAS all over again :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->