2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Oh and Babifever, if you aren't desperate for the job I'd pass. That's so many hours. I could not deal with 6 days a week!

Oh that is quite annoying, I'm really surprised now that my MIL actually waited until we made our public announcement before she went public with it.

Even though I was pretty sure it was set, I finally got a confirmation email back from the instructor and am FOR SURE getting my volunteer scan this Thursday! :happydance: She said I'm to drink at least 36 ounces of water beforehand. It'll take around and hour and I'll get a CD afterwards. Too excited! For some this isn't a big deal but in Northern Ohio and the office I'm seen at they typically only do ONE scan per pregnancy around 20 weeks based on prior and current health. Fortunately/unfortunately for me I am quite healthy and have had no history of pregnancy issues and whatnot. This week is gonna draaaaaaag :wacko:

36 ounces of water, isn't that a lot? My clinic says that at 12 weeks you don't have to drink any water. They just suggest that you have one just so it's a little easier for them to get a good picture.

xlaura - so sorry you've been ill, I hope the fluids give you the jumpstart to feeling better!

sb - how exciting your friend is going to be so close to you!

mamabunny - roll on thursday!!

AFM - we had a 8 week scan last week, baby has grown a lot! As have I.... I have a bump already and am already breaking into my maternity clothes.

tumblr_njxu13tlEN1qd99p4o1_540.jpg

8 week scan

Daydream looks great!

Jyllian is it Thursday yet?!?! I can't wait for your scan.. lol

So I'm 9 weeks today and is it just me or is a green olive like.. not the sweetest food comparison after the cute little berries and appleseeds? Hahah. I photograph the food each week as you might have seen and I refused to use a green olive so I went with a blackberry! I also figured out how to make a gif of it all in photoshop..

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/gif-500.gif

I jumped one week ahead to the 10-week kumquat too :) Prune?! No way!

36 ounces of water, isn't that a lot? My clinic says that at 12 weeks you don't have to drink any water. They just suggest that you have one just so it's a little easier for them to get a good picture.

I have no idea :shrug: I know for the gender scans I've been to they ask that you come with a full bladder. I've never had earlier scans so not sure what's typical but I figured it was requested as to get a better image.

Daydream looks great!

So I'm 9 weeks today and is it just me or is a green olive like.. not the sweetest food comparison after the cute little berries and appleseeds? Hahah. I photograph the food each week as you might have seen and I refused to use a green olive so I went with a blackberry! I also figured out how to make a gif of it all in photoshop..

very kool, what is 8weeks?

Awww wonderful scan pics daydream :-D

Melewen: the fruit progression is awesome I love it!!

Daydream looks great!

very kool, what is 8weeks?

8 weeks was raspberry :)

Melewen I love your photos!

I haven't been on the board much ladies. I have been feeling so ill. My morning/all day sickness seems to be at its peak. I am just happy enough when I can make it through a work day without spenging half my time in the bathroom. :cry:I keep telling myself it won't be much longer, but I really fear it will go beyond the normal 12 weeks like my DD. I'm taking 1 day at a time as that's really all one can do. So very grateful my hubby has taken on more around the house, but I feel bad that he's doing so much.

On a good note, I haven't had any more spotting or cramping since my first scan, so I guess all has finally settled in there.

Hope everyone is doing well. I think of the Sept Sweet Peas often, and how in 9 months we'll all be exchanging cute newborn pics, keeps me looking on the bright side.

Daydream, yay your scan pics look perfect!

Melewen, that gif is so cool!

Mango, I hope you start feeling better soon.

My NT scan to screen for trisomies is on Wednesday, I'm so nervous, I hope everything will be alright. Is anyone else getting this done soon?

Also, I'm anxious to see what the "angle of the dangle" is as it is a semi-good predictor of gender and can be seen around 12 weeks. This doctor seemed pretty confident about it anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDRGt0ecti8

Hey, I'm out :( had a scan yday at 9w5d, baby was only 8w5d and no heart beat :(

H&H pregnancy to all you girls and hope to join you one day in the parenting journey <3

Hey, I'm out :( had a scan yday at 9w5d, baby was only 8w5d and no heart beat :(

H&H pregnancy to all you girls and hope to join you one day in the parenting journey <3

sorry hunni, take care

Oh no Kika7 I'm so sorry for your loss. It's not fair! Massive hugs.

knobby - I think thats what I will be doing on the 24th, the doctor called it an IPS test. Let us know how it goes.

Kika7 - ohhh no way, so sorry to hear. Hope to see you back on this side very soon!

I have no idea :shrug: I know for the gender scans I've been to they ask that you come with a full bladder. I've never had earlier scans so not sure what's typical but I figured it was requested as to get a better image.

Seems like a lot of water to me too. Maybe it's a regular US and not a transvaginal. When I had a regular one to look at a cyst they had me drink alot of water. I have the NT scan coming up and there was no mention of fluids before hand. Can't wait to hear how the scan goes!

Melewen, what a great idea with the fruits. Love it!

Mango, I hope you feel better soon. Don't feel bad about dh doing more housework...you have an important job to do yourself. Growing a baby is a lot of work!

Kika I'm so sorry :hugs: Hope you can join us again soon.

Knobby I'm not getting any screening or tests done, but this Thursday I'll be getting a volunteer scan at 12 weeks + 1 day and I'm pretty anxious to see if baby gives a good shot of his or her goods. I was reading about the angle yesterday while Googling gender prediction at 12 weeks and I'm curious.

Sbmack it's not a transvaginal ultrasound. That'd be pretty awkward for me as it's not with my doctor and a group of students!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->