2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

knobby - how exciting! congrats on a clean NT scan :)

babydreams - we also plan to get a gender scan at 15 weeks. We did with DS, so we will do the same with this one, definitely plan to bring DS along :) We did a reveal party with DS, but this time we will probably just do a cute little video to send out to folks.

Knobby that's so amazing! Looking at the second photo you posted I'm leaning towards girl for you too! I have recently been doing massive research on the internet regarding gender in early ultrasounds and there was info and photos showing the "lines" when it's a girl.

It may have been this website where I read about the lines:
https://www.ob-ultrasound.net/genderfaq.html

I can kind of see that in the one photo but I'm definitely no expert by any means. Very curious now to see how it turns out! Are you for sure finding out later on?

Knobby that's so amazing! Looking at the second photo you posted I'm leaning towards girl for you too! I have recently been doing massive research on the internet regarding gender in early ultrasounds and there was info and photos showing the "lines" when it's a girl.

It may have been this website where I read about the lines:
https://www.ob-ultrasound.net/genderfaq.html

I can kind of see that in the one photo but I'm definitely no expert by any means. Very curious now to see how it turns out! Are you for sure finding out later on?

Yes, I read that too! Some people call it "hamburger sign" haha. I also thought I could see the lines in that pic.

We do plan on finding out the gender later on, so we'll see if our guess is accurate! :) I was bummed when the tech started looking for it and the baby wasn't getting into the right position - it would have been awesome to see what she thought.

Knobby that's awesome!! I wish I were getting another scan early on so I could have Jyllian interpret it for me :rofl: All I have to go by is my ring swinging wizard skills

Babifever you think so?! I did the baking soda test and it bubbled LIKE beer, like the carbonation.. like soda water, little bubbles, but no foam. Weird.. But I have an intuition it's a boy.. I read that women's intuitions are actually 72% accurate?! that's crazy. What do you think you're having?!

Knobby that's awesome!! I wish I were getting another scan early on so I could have Jyllian interpret it for me :rofl: All I have to go by is my ring swinging wizard skills

Babifever you think so?! I did the baking soda test and it bubbled LIKE beer, like the carbonation.. like soda water, little bubbles, but no foam. Weird.. But I have an intuition it's a boy.. I read that women's intuitions are actually 72% accurate?! that's crazy. What do you think you're having?!

my intuition is a girl <3

Knobby that is awesome. Congrat on the good result on the scan. Hehe, but I still don't know where is the nub that you guys talking about so I have no clue how to make a guess.

I think I found a good shot of the nub. I was watching the video DH took and caught it.

https://i57.tinypic.com/14ub72s.jpg

It looks a lot like this confirmed girl u/s:

https://i27.tinypic.com/2jayc80.jpg

It's our first, so we'll be happy no matter what the gender, but this is exciting :)

Knobby I'm still team pink for you! Love the profile photo, so cute!

Ultrasound for me in a couple hours! I'll be MIA for a bit as I'm busting my butt at work to have things in order before I take my extended lunch break! So excited!!! :happydance:

Hello, had my 12 week scan today, all went well, nt was 1.7mm so all good there, am confident bloods will come back fine too! The moved my due date from 4th to the 1st Sept! So happy to be a few days further along! Yay!
How do I change my due date on the first page?

Hi ladies I would like to join! I am due Sep. 1 with baby #2. We tried for a year for this one so we are super excited things are progressing well!

Hello, had my 12 week scan today, all went well, nt was 1.7mm so all good there, am confident bloods will come back fine too! The moved my due date from 4th to the 1st Sept! So happy to be a few days further along! Yay!
How do I change my due date on the first page?

pm the original poster. Congrats!

Knobby I'm still team pink for you! Love the profile photo, so cute!

Ultrasound for me in a couple hours! I'll be MIA for a bit as I'm busting my butt at work to have things in order before I take my extended lunch break! So excited!!! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Went great! Was so amazing to see so early, I can't believe how developed baby is! At first everything was still and I freaked thinking baby was dead (ugh, I'm always so negative!) but after the instructor moved the device around across my belly the baby must have woke up from a nap and was squirming around during the entire appointment! There were lots of "Awwwww's from the students everytime baby moved it's little hands near it's face or rolled around. They were just as mesmerized as I was!

Facing downward, measuring CRL
I20150219121343781.jpg

Facing downward with hand near face
I20150219121344921.jpg

Legs
I20150219121345296.jpg

Facing straight up, dark spots are eye cavities
I20150219121346421.jpg

Hi everyone!
I20150219121346906.jpg

There's more...

Side profile, hand near face
I20150219121351265.jpg

Side again. I can see daddy's juicy lips in this one :winkwink:
I20150219121350875.jpg

Looking straight up
I20150219121350500.jpg

Straight up again
I20150219121350140.jpg

Jyllian wow!!! Those looking straight up ones are both like amazing and SLIGHTLY creepy hahaha. It looks like baby is just like staring at me.. I cannot BELIEVE how formed the baby is already! I was amazed when I saw mine like actually looked human a few weeks ago.. this is all new to me so every nose and finger is like HOLY SH*T DID YOU SEE THAT?! :rofl:

Babifever my intuition is definitely a boy! It will be interesting to see how it turns out for us.. see if we are right! Maybe we should get an "intuition" thread going and update them after our gender scans! I had a dream about my LO last night and it was DEFINITELY a boy. It was weird because I had like just had him but then we were going to Mexico (where we conceived.. but this time we were going with the family?!) and I had all the passports AND the baby?? It was so odd. But I somehow really enjoyed it? But then I'd be like omg.. I forgot to change the baby for like 12 hours.. haha!!

The fourth photo in the first set creeps me out a bit :laugh2: Looks very alien-like with the big dark eye spots!

Cute pictures mamabunny! Your baby is measuring big!

Did you get to see the nub at all?

The fourth photo in the first set creeps me out a bit :laugh2: Looks very alien-like with the big dark eye spots!

Haha! Yes that's the one!! Do you have any intuitions on if it's boy/girl? What side is the placenta attached on?

Mamabunny: those pictures are amazing!

Mel: yes we should def do a intuition thread! I'm ready.

afm: just hanging in there, waiting for my next appt Tuesday to see my lil beam again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->