2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hi ladies! I introduced myself briefly a while back and then got behind with the thread, but I had an ultrasound today and I'm 8 weeks 4 days today!!!!!!! My due date is September 28th. It is so much easier for me to keep up with facebook - would someone mind adding me if we have a group there yet?

Mamabunny, Sparklesheart - congrat on your good scans. Any guesses on the gender yet?

Knobby - After seeing your comparation pics, I think it might be a little princess. Can't wait to find out if we are right/wrong.

I'm thinking we're having a girl, but I thought that before the scan, and I'm useless at detecting "stuff" on them!!

We should definitely start a gender prediction thread! We can keep track of all the predictors we use and which worked when we find out! I'll do that when I acruallh get my pregnant butt out of bed lol

Cute pictures mamabunny! Your baby is measuring big!

Did you get to see the nub at all?

I was just asking on another thread the since the CRL measured a week ahead does that mean baby will have a long torso and be tall? Didn't get a side shot of the nub :nope: but was trying to thoroughly examine the legs photo because I can see something there but unsure what it might be.

The fourth photo in the first set creeps me out a bit :laugh2: Looks very alien-like with the big dark eye spots!

Haha! Yes that's the one!! Do you have any intuitions on if it's boy/girl? What side is the placenta attached on?

For some reason I've been thinking it's a girl, maybe just because we want a boy so badly. I posted some photos on Facebook and someone commented that I'm having a girl and that they are always correct on their guesses so who knows :shrug: I can't remember what side the instructor noted the placenta was attached.

Mamabunny, Sparklesheart - congrat on your good scans. Any guesses on the gender yet?

Like I said above, thinking it's gonna be a girl. We want a boy but I wouldn't be upset if it's a girl because then my OH will want to try again :happydance: I love being pregnant!

Or I'd be happy to start one for us?

I think MamaBunny2 has already made a Facebook group so ask her to add you to it :)

I didn't create a Facebook group, another BnB member did. It's a private group called August Sunflowers (I'm due September 2nd but sure I'll deliver late August). Another BnB member made a September group but deleted it because it wasn't getting much action.

Ok!! I'm going to start one. Please let me know if ypu would like to be added. <3

Let's be Facebook friends. I'm Rose Yermom in Berkeley. Please add me and I'll add you to the secret group. I'm making it totally private.

Hi horseypants. I'm going to add you to facebook now. My name is Carrie Barnes. Please add me to the group!!

Mamybunny - Hahha, I think I am on the opposite with you. I love having baby but not the actual pregnant process, or maybe I just truly wish that we know if the pregnancy is 100% success to term then I will be able to enjoy the whole pregnancy process more. I hate to keep wondering how baby is doing, ok or not, what if it won't be to term, etc. Those worry killing me. Last week I could find the baby hb with my home doppler but today I could't. Now I'm back to worry again. I won't go back to the Dr for like another 5 weeks. Yikes.

I wanted to get a home doppler but glad I didn't. I've read that it can cause unnecessary worry and I tend to worry anyways. Like yesterday when the instructor first found the baby on ultrasound it was just laying there still... so of course my first thought was 'Oh no it's dead' :wacko: But baby must've been snoozing because once she moved the device around and stirred things up the lil squirt wouldn't stop moving! I go back to my doctor in about 2 weeks on March 4th :thumbup:

I agree with you aries_22043. If I knew that everything was going to work out with the pregnancy, I would be able to enjoy it more. For me it's like I am always waiting for the bad news to come. I have had 2 and a half years of bad news, why would I expect it to stop now?
I was just asking DH yesterday if it seems real yet. I have seen the U/S and feel the sickness and even feel the bump, but to me it's all temporary. I am not sure when or if I will have the opportunity to look forward to having a baby. To make it all worse, after the fact I imagine we will all feel bad for not taking the time to enjoy the pregnancy. It's going to be like the time we lost. But, it's just a matter of protecting ourselves incase there is a loss.

Waves!

I know what you mean about enjoying the pregnancy. I'm so terrified something will go wrong although the further on I get the less anxious I become!

I'm a grown woman, kids, husband, job. So ofcourse I'm terrified to tell my mother that we're expecting! Just got home from telling her and I'm happy to say it went really well! Ahhhhh the world can know now.

Congrats on the great scans ladies!!! When I was pregnant with DS I posted a 12 wk scan pic and everyone guessed girl lol. All the predictors pointed to girl except I had little to no morning sickness. Cue shock when the 15 wk u/s showed VERY obvious little boy parts!!! ;) Looking back though, my intuition was saying boy...and I had dreams he was a boy as well. This pregnancy has been completely different, I've had a baby girl dream, and my intuition says girl...but I will probably be shocked again and it will be a boy LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->