2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

THanks. :) I looked it up online and apparently it's super common, so trying SO HARD to not worry - I'm still super nauseated, boobs hurt all the time, I've developed eczema on about 15% of my body, I feel like I could sleep for the next month, etc. etc. etc... trying to remind myself that these symptoms are all good things right now..!

Super cute Jyllian! Being a FTM along with having a retroverted uterus I'm super jealous of your bump.. I think it will probably be weeks and weeks before I get one! Although I have this weird like pooch of muscles right at my belly button, always have, even when I was a teeny tiny ballet dancer. So I can pretend....... :lmao:

Tristansmom yes! Try not to worry :) I feel very confident everything is totally fine!!!

So anyone else start feeling a bit better around 9-ish / 10 weeks? I did and have been having energy, but every now and then I'll have a day where it's like 9:30 a.m. and I am desperate for a nap..

Anyone else 12 weeks and having period type cramps?

I had a dream last night that my test results came back and it was a boy. I also had alot of manly facial hair, it was weird. Until yesterday, I had no indications that I was having a boy, now I am. Can't wait until the results are in....

Babifever I canNOT even handle the wait for your results. Not at all. Did you do the gender thread tests?! I am so excited! Did your insurance cover the harmony test?

I wanted to let you all know that on the show the Mindy Project she just got pregnant so I've been enjoying that! You should watch it, like the latest three episodes are when she's pregnant I think. her bf is like whoa whoa step back from the microwave!! Didn't you read the parenting book I gave you? Panic womb?

Hahahaha I literally choked on my chips and salsa I laughed so hard

Babifever I canNOT even handle the wait for your results. Not at all. Did you do the gender thread tests?! I am so excited! Did your insurance cover the harmony test?

I wanted to let you all know that on the show the Mindy Project she just got pregnant so I've been enjoying that! You should watch it, like the latest three episodes are when she's pregnant I think. her bf is like whoa whoa step back from the microwave!! Didn't you read the parenting book I gave you? Panic womb?

Hahahaha I literally choked on my chips and salsa I laughed so hard

I just left the grocery store and forget to get the frickin baking soda! Were suppose to get a winter storm so I may be stuck in the house a few days.

Did your insurance cover the harmony test?

my ob offered it to me yesterday, didn't mention any costs. So I assume it is. I called them early because the harmony website says you have to be 10 weeks. Yesterday I was measuring 9+5, according to lmp I'm 10+3, yet my doctor chart says 10 weeks exactly.......Im so confused. Just want to be sure the results are accurate. Worse case I may have to test again. I hope not... Their suppose to call back. But with this storm it may be a few days :-(

I'm sure your doc wouldn't have run it if it were too early!

Babifever, I'm super jealous of your Harmony test! I want it done but my OB didn't offer it :( I guess I could've called, but I doubt it's an option there as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.

mama bunny- your bump is so precious! Cannot wait to get one myself!

Had my second OB apt today- hb was found with a doppler at a steady pace in the high 160s. Everything seems great!!!

So who's started buying or have chosen what prams/car seats/cots they want yet?

I've chosen what I want... whether I'll get it or not is a different story!

I'm desperate for a silvercross wayfayrer!

Laura I have been obsessed with strollers since before we got pregnant! I initially wanted a Bugaboo but we honestly just won't use it where we live right now so we are getting a BOB running stroller which we can use for walks and whatnot, and my husband is a marathoner, as well as a nicer umbrella stroller from like chicco or someone like that. It seems like a reasonable combo. A close friend of ours uses her BOB exclusively and is like.... You don't need two! I plan on baby wearing a lot so it makes sense. If I were still living in Paris or somewhere similar it'd be a different story but we drive pretty much everywhere so meh

This is the car seat we are currently planning on: https://mbeans.com/keyfit-30-infant-car-seat-by-chicco.html

Thanks for the brand name dropping melewen- I'm a ftm and I've never paid baby stuff any mind to be honest. I'm not yet sure what I'm looking for- I would love suggestions from you all regarding your fav brands and such.

I did however, find a killer deal on a jogging stroller online though. It was a local sales ad, so the stroller is used but in great condition. It's an Instep? Anyway, I plan on doing research into other strollers and will probably still try to get a brand new jogging stroller too- but I figure grab a good deal if I can, maybe a new stroller will be out of budget when push comes to shove?

We have definitely been looking for strollers on Craigslist and whatnot. Before we even got close to pregnant DH requested he get to pick the running stroller so he has been researching for forever! Hahaha, silly man. The BOB is like THE running stroller though, which isn't a big deal if you don't run all the time but he runs like.. trails and all that business basically every day.. and who am I to try to keep the man from taking our baby on a run... while I can shower?! :lmao: I am a FTM too and I was so overwhelmed with all the choices which is why I have been picking the brains of my friends. I always knew I didn't *NEED* a Bugaboo but ughhhhhhh I want one. They're basically so sexy. Lol!

Have not been looking for anything :nope: So concerned about our bedroom remodel and everything else that needs to be done in the house I haven't even thought about it. Once we get the house more complete and not a construction zone then him and I can look and maybe buy a few things since we'll finally have ROOM for it! I kind of want to wait until after our BaBy-Q shower/diaper party so we can get whatever is needed that wasn't gifted to us :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->