2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Congratulations YikesBaby and Bebeautiful on the news that you are expecting twins! How exciting! xxx

I bought the car seat and stroller today! Thank you to whomever suggested the Joovy tandem sit/stand, that's the one we decided to buy. I think DS will be happy with his options, and it won't be quite as heavy/bulky as a double.

On another note, I'm ready to move on to a lime! The prune is so disgusting!

I bought the car seat and stroller today! Thank you to whomever suggested the Joovy tandem sit/stand, that's the one we decided to buy. I think DS will be happy with his options, and it won't be quite as heavy/bulky as a double.

On another note, I'm ready to move on to a lime! The prune is so disgusting!

lol I'm ready to move from a prune too lol

I'm with you! The prune looks like a shriveled organ of some sort.. Yuck. But um does anyone believe their 1.6" baby is the size of a lime?! Like... That is the tiniest lime I have ever seen! I used a strawberry (I measured and everything!) for this weeks photo. Get it together bump!

Oh ladies when will my sickness end?

I literally cry everyday, I've never been so miserable in all my life. This is my last pregnancy and I wanted to enjoy every moment but I can't.

This last week I had a couple of days where I was keeping down one meal so I thought if was starting to ease, but then the last few days I've gone back to throwing every single thing back up. I'm so tired and got no energy at all. It stupid things like I really need a shower and wash my hair but I can't bring myself to do it, I've got no energy at all.

I look at my 2 year old and it makes me so sad that I can't look after him. He did a poo on his potty earlier and as soon as I saw it I started heaving, and by time I got to the bathroom I was throwing up. He was looking at me asif he'd done something wrong and started hugging me, it broke my heart.

Also I've had the worst head for days now, I'm guessing it's cause I'm not drinking enough, or should I say keeping enough down. I just want to feel 'normal' again.

Sorry for the pitty party post, I just feel asif no one understands how I feel. My mums just phoned me and said 'you don't sound very happy what's up with you?' I've been this sick for the last 6 weeks, but my family still don't get it?

Laura I truly do not know how you feel but I just want to be hopeful that it will end soon.. As my nausea and fatigue were tapering off I had a few good days and I got so excited, but they were followed by much worse days! Hopefully that's what's going on with you and you'll find some relief soon :hugs:

Yay for the multiples! So exciting!!

Haha ladies, the prune thing is so funny. Made my morning reading those comments. I didn't love it either- I think another site compared the baby to a kumquat which is much cuter. Also, melewen, I wonder that too. A teensy lime? A Key lime? Thinking of a lime gets my hopes up way too much because I think of something that fills my fist up. Don't think baby is that big yet haha.

Laura, I am SO sorry you're feeling so rotten. That's no fun at all. I started wishing before my bfp that since my crohn's attack last year where I threw up so much I would skip morning sickness. It seems to have worked out, but I can sort of understand the misery of feeling constantly sick. I really hope you feel better soon, and I'm sure you're still doing a wonderful job being a mommy to your 2 yr old. People don't tend to understand how debilitating being constantly sick is and how down it can make you emotionally. Hoping it clears soon.

So I caught a nasty cold about a week ago I cannot shake. While it's improving- I am still going through tissues like they are going out of style. My OB said if it's not gone within another week she would give me a z-pack. Sure is nasty, and making work hard but I feel guilty to call in a day because I know one day won't really cure it haha. Oh well.

Congrats bebeautiful! More twins! :happydance:

My OH and I have been checking out bottles at the store. I want a good bottle for a breastfed baby. Any suggestions? We've looked at Playtex VentAire wide, Munchkin Latch, Tommee Tippee and my OH was eyeing up the Dr. Brown's wide neck bottles (he thought the vent straw inside was interesting).

babydreams - I suggested the joovy, so glad it will work for your family too!

mamabunny - we used the lifefactory bottles and DS was breastfed. We introduced at 4 weeks and DS had no problems going from breast to bottle, but each baby is different! Maybe someone else had more issues and has more input on that

This morning was the second time I puked up this same egg and cheese burrito I like to have for breakfast. It's the only specific food that's come right back up. Okay body I get the hint, I'll stop. :'(

Littlejune right?! I was SO jealous of all the 11-weekers a few weeks ago, I was like damn.. baby really goes through a growth spurt eh?! But alas. Last week I did a kumquat and this week a strawberry! I'm sorry but I am NOT doing an onion.. what is the Bump thinking?!

https://i.giphy.com/5yLgocCx6jGeHIpUCKQ.gif

Cheryl, my OH and I were talking about how much baby grows weekly right now and were impressed with it going from a millimeter a week to a 1/2 inch weekly growth! I then skipped ahead a few weeks and from week 20 to week 21 baby grows an estimated 4 inches! (according to TheBump)

069e83db-e92f-4eca-96d5-debc16199197.jpg 4326a182-60d0-49ed-9f12-8603685e4d60.jpg

Oh I know! But from like 1 inch to 3 inches from week 10 to 11? Lol. The bump even says baby is only 1.6", Im like where the heck are you guys buying your limes..

XLaura and all the others dealing with HG I'm so so sorry you're still feeling shitty!! I feel so lucky that I don't get sick. I had a stomach bug a few weeks ago and threw everything up. I can't imagine that being my daily existence. Hugs to you all!! Hope it goes away soon.

Mamabunny, dd wouldn't take a bottle for a while. Dr. Browns was the first she'd take. Once she was good with that though she had no problem with any bottles. We pretty much just used the Medela bottles because we got some with the pump.

Psa for all the first time moms or even second time moms that had their babies a few years ago.... Breast pumps are covered by insurance! I got a great Medela double electric pump free of charge. I did pay for a car adapter on amazon that wasn't included. I work out of my car so it was a necessity. It was pretty funny...I'd be driving down the road pumping.

Laura, how long has it been since you have been seen? If you are throwing up every meal again and water, you should go back to the doctors. They need to keep trying you on different meds until they find something that works. I know your doctor wouldn't give you anything before, maybe you can go straight to the hospital now? I really think you shouldn't be left like this. You know the struggles I am having too, and they are not as bad as yours yet I keep going back every week and they try me on something else. I know that's hard when you aren't physically able to leave the house, maybe phone a doctor to come to you? I know mine does home visits. I am still feeling the same as you, I cry every single day. I think I have better support than you so though so I really feel for you. Pm me if you need to vent and have an online cry xxxxxx

Sbmack I just got a visual of you driving down the highway, jamming out to a song on the radio... with a double pump attached to your chest :rofl:

Cheryl I think they meant a key lime, not a regular lime perhaps?
lime_key1.jpg

I'm in the waiting room at my doctors waiting for an us. I'm nervous. I was just wicked shaky. I think it's because I was so busy at work though and didn't get a chance to eat lunch until 2:15. Feeling a little better now.

Sb - haha I've had a few driving down the road with the pump strapped on moments before. Once was before a 6am flight, so 4am I was driving down the thankfully dark freeway pumping before I had to make my flight. If anyone doesn't believe that being a mom is glamorous, well proof is right here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->