2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

XLaura, my friend was as sick as you for her last two pregnancies. They scheduled her to come in every day or every other day for an IV bag of fluids and vitamins. This time around she convinced them to put in a PICC (an IV line that's always in her arm and she can administer the fluids herself). It's the only way she's been able to get out of bed and feel normal. She's even been able to keep some food down most days. I really hope they do something more for you!

I had a bout of excruciating pain on Friday. My OH was in the shower and I used the toilet... but when I got up I developed a sharp shooting pain in the middle of my chest/back. I could breathe in but could not breathe out. It was SO painful and scared me to death! I thought I might be having a heart attack? I made it to our bed and tried to lay down but the pain wouldn't go away. My OH hurried out of the shower and immediately Googled and read something about ribs and stuff moving as baby grows which can cause sharp pains. So we decided for me to try rolling onto my tummy on my body pillow and he would try rubbing and putting some pressure on my upper back near my spine where the pain was centering. After a minute or two of that I was able to breathe totally normal, like nothing happened :shrug: Not sure if the way I was sitting on the toilet caused something to move out of place or what... but so glad it went away!

Hi ladies! I've been horrible at checking back at this group :blush:
great bump pics!
I've been starting to feel a little better lately. My hubby had some time off work and entertained the boys, letting me sleep lots :haha:
he went back to work yesterday (works away). So I'm glad I'm feeling better :)

sorry xlaura that your feeling so crummy. I hope you can catch a break from the ms soon!

I'm excited to hear your results babifever!

I had a scan a few weeks ago and they bumped my due date to Sept 20th :) other than that, nothing too crazy my way.

Hope They doesn't happen again mummabunny - that sounds scary. Glad it went away :hugs:

eeek that's scary MamaBunny. I am so paranoid I would have webmd'd that so fast lol. Glad it seems to have been nothing. We sure do get some random aches and pains here and there don't we?

P.S Melewen- we're totally on the same TB S'15 board. Lol I'm Jensuzanne over there. This is probably a lot more common and less exciting than I think it is- but hi!

Haha littejune that's too funny!! You were so right about that then, ha! :wave: I was just about to comment that your bump pic is adorable.. You're a FTM right?

Laura I was going to suggest too trying to get an IV for home? I can't imagine what you're going through!

I gave in and called. Results still not in. They say it could take 10-14 days. Its only been 7.

Wehhhh! Don't they know we can't wait that long?!

Great bump pics ladies, thought I would show mine. Here's me at the weekend at 10 weeks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
Anyone want to play "am I showing?" with me, eh?

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/IMG_5440.jpg

On the left we have 8-9 weeks.. and on the right, weighing in at one less pound, 11 weeks! Anyway, both were taken at the same time of day, no bloating involved. It seems early to show as a FTM but it feels different. It's like a bit hard and there's this sloping from my pubic bone up to my little bump area?

Xlaura - yes call your doctors and see if you can do outpatient IV fluids, that's what I did a few weeks back. Thinking of you today xx

Attaching my 10w bump pic. It's definitely popped out already. At night it's huge though that's all bloating.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 15
I got asked today if I was pregnant because apparently I'm ' standing differently'.

I was like ermmmm ask me again in 3 days ( when im past 12 weeks) so think its safe to say she knows now!

However I was at work today (I'm an almost qualified midwife) and I gave in and used the doppler. Found the babies heartbeat straight away! I havent used it yet because there isn't enough research into how it affects the baby!

@mel i didn't notice the pop yet, but sometimes pictures dont show everything. Its coming though :)

My bump is huge! I was big with my son (I need to find my bump pics from that pregnancy), but this is ridiculous. I don't know if I can bring myself to post a pic yet lol

Hi everyone :wave:

I've inlg just found this thread! My EDD is 18th September.

Please can you add me to the front page?

It's been awhile since I posted. So many posts to read through! Congrats to the twin mamas, bebeautiful & yikesbaby! :)

And yay for bump pics! I POPPED at 13 weeks exactly. Here's a pic from a couple days ago:

https://i60.tinypic.com/fy0acy.jpg

@melewen, haha thank you. I am a FTM and I loved your ftm bump pics too.

@babifever, I love how patient they assume we all are ;-)

I'm loving all the bump pics but you wont be seeing one of me. I started out huge and now am already looking 30 weeks preggy pops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->