2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Hahaha yes jyllian it must be a key lime! Those are pretty dern tiny.. mmmm.. now craving pie... what did you do to me?!

Sbmack good luck at the doc's! And uh eat something girl!! Also I read this article about why this chick pumps while she's driving and it was hysterical.. I cannot wait! Why not man?!

So I freaking finally found an easy way to take the bump pictures (that doesn't include freezing my bb's off in the ice and snow)! Thought I would share :)

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/11week-bump3-small.jpg
https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/11week-bump-small.jpg

And a bonus happy shot because I know you were desperate for more photos of my poochiness!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/11week-bump2-small.jpg

Aww Cheryl so cute! And now I feel like a fat cow :rofl: Yeah Bump should be more specific in their fruit and veggie titles "key lime" is way different than "lime"!

Girl you are like TINY. Plus you have had two before me, my uterus is like

https://i.giphy.com/FRRK3vMJ4no52.gif

I had to pump on an airplane with a young male coworker sitting next to me. The things we do for our kids...

Us went well!! Just one baby :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
I don't know why they're always sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
Yay! Just one is so exciting!

My bump looks muchhhhh bigger than that. I do want to take some nice bump pictures. I was planning on one a week but might do that once I get a little bigger!

I don't know whether to feel lucky or sad - being super overweight (like 40 lbs) means my bump won't show for 2-3 more months - which is great because of work (I'm in line for a possible permanent position, which I REALLY hope I get because then I have a job to come back to after mat leave), but I also can't help feeling like I wish I looked pregnant - maybe then I'd FEEL pregnant instead of just super duper sick all the time.

I am SHOCKED that I am even showing. I mean I have a retroverted uterus and I'm only 11 weeks with my first! But apparently.. I still can't decide how MUCH I'm showing because I definitely gained like 15 pounds over the last 8 months or so bleh. :cry:

I was definitely bummed to think it would be another 6-7 weeks til I would show, so I know how you feel tristansmom!

Sbmack that is awesome!! Beautiful scan, but yes my photos always come out sideways especially on my phone!

That's actually the one good thing - I haven't gained ANY weight this pregnancy :D Hoping I can keep it off until 3rd tri - recommended gain for someone as heavy as I is 10 lbs, so if I can keep it off till then I should be in the clear.

love the bump and us pics! Tristansmom- I thought I wanted a bump too but now I'm getting one early and feel kinda embarassed. I feel like- I should not be showing so early- is all of the food I eat just sitting right by my belly button? Can that possibly even be baby???

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
littlejune - I was showing at 13 weeks with #1... and definitely showing at 10 with the twins... I will post a bump pic soon. Don't worry, if you look at the bump threads you will see that there is Soooooo much variation in how we carry!

xlaura and the sicki pregos. I'm sorry, ladies, and I am thinking of you!

Melewen, wow. So gorgeous! The bump, the fruit! I love it. Post that stuff in the facebook group too, I implore you! (And if anyone else wants to be added, please let me know ;). )

I'm still excited we have two sets of twinsies in this group. I was half thinking sbmack was gonna be twinsies too................congrats on the lovely one!

I am soooooo emotional lately. Does anyone watch the bachelor? I need some junk food tv tonight. Looking forward to it. :p

Since we're sharing bump pics, I took this yesterday at 10+1 :blush: I started out a lil pudgy to begin with :)
The infamous bathroom shot :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20150301_201658.jpg
    IMG_20150301_201658.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies, the bump pics are cute. I'm not showing, granted I already had a tummy lol. I'm plus size, so we will see when it starts. I can feel hard in my stomach and my dh says its super hard when I'm on top (tmi). Anywho getting super excited about my harmony results and nt scan on Wednesday.

you look adorable carebear!! And babifever I am excited for you!

I had a dream last night that my life was like the show "breaking bad". It was pretty annoying. Between that and peeing every hour! Lol. So hoping my results come in today, I'm tempting to call them. Lol

I feel like I'm showing already. Not really when I'm moving around and have 'normal' clothes on though. By the end of the day there is definitely a bump. I feel much bigger this time around. I lost two pounds since my first visit and was the same at my last two which were a month apart. I feel good about that. I'm hoping to keep my weight gain to 30lbs or under again this time. I didn't loose it all the first and I'm scared I won't loose it all again with this one. I'm just going to have to make time and figure out some exercises to do at home!

Horseypants, I'm also pretty emotional. I don't watch the Bachelor but I've been known to cry at commercials even :)

Thanks for the support ladies I can guarantee on you lot to cheer me up :)

However ... Last night was the worst so far, I had a bath and after a few mins relaxing I felt myself going faint, so I quickly washed and got out and nearly passed out, so I went to the top of the stairs and shouted my oh and he came up and literally had to carry me to the bedroom to lie down as I was that weak. I lay down and then decided I was going to be sick so he had carry me back to the bathroom where I threw up. I couldn't even stand up to me sick I just kept flopping down the toilet haha.

Then I woke in the night with the worse migrane ever, I was crying, screaming I was in that much pain. My oh got me 2 paracetamol which ofc stayed down a whole 5 mins and then I threw them back up. We both couldn't sleep after that.

I was spose be going to the docs this morning anyway to get another sick note and see if there's anything eles they can do, but I couldn't see straight, I was so dizzy and couldn't actually stop being sick enough to get out of he house, so I'm going have to go tommorrow.

Choc - I last went the docs last week where he gave me some other tablets to try but I can't keep them down, and the odd occasion I do manage they don't seem to help anyway. They won't admit me into hospital until I have ketones in my urine again, which I didn't have last week. As awful as it sounds I wish they would put me back in hospital that was the only time I've actually felt ok and whilst I was in there was the only day I haven't been sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->