2015 September Sweet Peas!!! all welcome to join

Yep :). Pmed babifever. Yayyyyyyyy on your test results too!

Anyone who would like to be added to the fb group, pm me.

Congrats on team blue babifiver!

Rose I read your PM and then forgot all about it :dohh: I'll add you on FB now :D

12 weeks today :happydance: Although NT scan isn't until next Thursday.

I also have to have a GTT at 16 weeks because my mum has type 2 diabetes (she only got it last year so I didn't need it with my last pregnancy).

Congrats babifever, how.does everyone feel about having gender on the op??

Yeah I think it will be nice to see how many girls/boys/yellows we have amongst us.

I'm staying yellow this time - so I won't know till September. Oh and also my due date has changed from the 5th to the 7th September :)

Thanks xLaura. Silly old women q's how.do I make the pink,blue,yellow stork image lol

: blue : :blue:
: yellow : :yellow:
: pink : :pink:

No spaces between the dots and the word though.

Hi im due 22nd september with my second baby, scan is on the 12th march! Cant wait!

Sorry I've been MIA ladies my computer at work doesn't have WiFi/internet and I haven't been able to freely stalk BnB except from my phone which is way more difficult.

babydreams I think you look amazing and so adorable with your bump!!!

babifever omigosh I've missed A LOT on this thread! Congrats on your BOY!!! :happydance: Hoping everything else comes back perfectly normal.

yikesbaby what an amazing ultrasound photo, that's so cool! Ahhhh twins!!!

AFM I had m 14 week prenatal checkup yesterday. I have gained over TWICE the recommended weight for first tri :wacko: but I'm sure it'll all even out once the Ohio weather warms up and I can be more active outside. I measured a week ahead, which is funny because baby's CRL measured a week ahead at my 12+1 volunteer scan :shrug: Got a good heartbeat this time because I held it together and didn't start crying :thumbup: BUT... baby wanted to play hide and seek with the doctor :dohh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki9YHeirGCI

babifever I did a lot of research before doing my NT test (still waiting on the blood work). These tests are really controversial. There was one lady who said that she was given about an 80% chance of defect and everything was fine. She had a relative who was told that all was fine and their child ended up having Downs.

Your blood work hasn't come back yet right? Was it you that mentioned that you only have one set of blood work? They are sending me for 2 sets a month apart. Not sure what the difference there is.

I am sure the blood work will come back and adjust the numbers so show there is no issue.

also did they do your blood work because of an ultrasound?

No, it just seemed that it was what they did along with the ultrasound. It kinda sucks because I did the u/s at 12 weeks and the blood the same day. I have to wait till 16 weeks for the second blood then who knows maybe another week (17 weeks) to get the results. DH doesn't want to tell anyone that we are expecting till the results come back. Good thing I am not showing. lol

babifever I did a lot of research before doing my NT test (still waiting on the blood work). These tests are really controversial. There was one lady who said that she was given about an 80% chance of defect and everything was fine. She had a relative who was told that all was fine and their child ended up having Downs.

Your blood work hasn't come back yet right? Was it you that mentioned that you only have one set of blood work? They are sending me for 2 sets a month apart. Not sure what the difference there is.

I am sure the blood work will come back and adjust the numbers so show there is no issue.

No, it just seemed that it was what they did along with the ultrasound. It kinda sucks because I did the u/s at 12 weeks and the blood the same day. I have to wait till 16 weeks for the second blood then who knows maybe another week (17 weeks) to get the results. DH doesn't want to tell anyone that we are expecting till the results come back. Good thing I am not showing. lol

I had bloodwork done with the NT scan and have to do more at my next appt. I think it's just a formality and an extra line of testing to rule out any false negatives. I'm not concerned.

dp6786 Congrats and welcome!

Babifever, yay for team blue! I forget is this your first? Hope the rest of the test come back clean :)

I think that's a great idea. Put me down for a yellow one. DH and I are dead set on not finding out what we are having. I just worry that a doctor or nurse will slip up one day.

dp6786 Congrats and welcome!

Babifever, yay for team blue! I forget is this your first? Hope the rest of the test come back clean :)

2nd since 10 years, but first with my husband.

I had bloodwork done with the NT scan and have to do more at my next appt. I think it's just a formality and an extra line of testing to rule out any false negatives. I'm not concerned.

was the first test similar to The Harmony? Not sure if I will do anymore blood work relating to the NT scan, but I know they are going to do another detailed ultrasound in 4 weeks.

TTCfirst, I really want to stay team yellow but I don't know if I have the willpower. I had an eye exam the other day and my optometrist said she was happy to be team yellow....that it's the reward for pushing :) I thought that was a good way to look at it. I will try and remember her words at the 20 week US.

was the first test similar to The Harmony? Not sure if I will do anymore blood work relating to the NT scan, but I know they are going to do another detailed ultrasound in 4 weeks.

I don't think so. They just did bloodwork along with my NT scan.

YAYYYYY Babifever!!! Congrats on your baby BOY! :D Glad to hear that the test results came back good as well!

Yikes, love the twin u/s!

Melewen, that is so incredibly rude. I bet I can guess which board too lol. You most definitely are showing, and no one else has any right to tell you if you are or aren't. We are all 10+ weeks, it's not like we're posting bumps at 4-5 weeks and saying it's baby. What is wrong with people?

Mamabunny, thank you! I'm betting you will have an August baby ;)

Laura, I hope you're feeling better!!!

My NT scan is tomorrow and although I wasn't nervous at the beginning of the week...I am now! I think it's a deep set fear after having a missed m/c. You are always afraid you will see something horrible on the u/s. Baby's heartbeat is strong on my doppler and I'm sure everything will be fine...but I can't help the worry! Hopefully I have some cute little scan pics to share with you tomorrow :)

So exciting ladies!!!

At this point we are :yellow:!

We were team yellow with DD and it was amazing. I really would like to do it again... as long as DH is on board. Imagine two surprises!!! :) (Although I guess if we find out if they are identical or not... it may just be one gender surprise). :)

My twinny bump is showing so much it's killing me to wait two more weeks to tell people... I've already told my BFF and family. I had to. They were so worried about my health because I kept making up fictional appointments. LOL

Anyone else desperate to tell???

Babifever: really glad it seems like you got some great results from the test...and a little boy...awwwww!! I go back and forth on what I want, this is so sweet and makes me go to wanting a boy again haha.

Bumps: love 'em- so cute ladies. I thought my bump was much more sizeable than it is- am recovering from a pretty brutal stomach flu and now my tummy is much flatter. BUT I can still see my teensy uterus bump and you know what- even if it IS "bloating" as some ladies on a board Melewen and I are on, say it is- it's not normal bloat. It's not like we get this bloated on a normal day, so I say it's baby. Therefore, it's a bump. So today or tomorrow when I start eating normally and my bump returns, I will still call it a bump because I normally don't get that bloated without a baby in me. Rest my case ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->